• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostinatto

50 u$d for saint row the third

is it worth it ?

i know is like GTA...
i like spending time killing random people, but
how deep is the campaing?

quick question: if i already have the original mount & blade, should i buy warband or fire & sword? i only want one and i dunno which is better.

i would only be playing single player btw.

Glass Rebel

Stuff I want to go on sale
gotta make those 20k posts!

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Collection
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Thief Gold + Thief II
Ys: Oath in Felghana
Legend of Grimrock
LEGO Batman + Star Wars

Stuff I want to go on sale
gotta make those 20k posts!

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Collection
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Thief Gold + Thief II
Ys: Oath in Felghana
Legend of Grimrock
LEGO Batman + Star Wars

Are these games actually any good? Never played the lego games.

Derrick01

Banned
I don't even know what I want for the summer sale. I think I have most of what I want that's out but that's been the case each of the last 2 sales and I end up spending over $100.

I was hoping having no money would force me to lay off this sale but I'm being paid a lot to watch a friend's cats. I can't avoid the sale when I try!

DagsJT

58 items in my wishlist so expecting a bit of a haul this summer. Although of that 58, a fair few are games not released yet.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm going to start building a PC next week, so I'm definitely going to be buying games during the Steam sale. Considering the only games I have are all indie games from the HIBs, I'm hoping for a lot of good sales. :) Wouldn't mind buying the Valve Complete Pack.

JordanKZ

I'm going to start building a PC next week, so I'm definitely going to be buying games during the Steam sale. Considering the only games I have are all indie games from the HIBs, I'm hoping for a lot of good sales. :) Wouldn't mind buying the Valve Complete Pack.

Valve games always go on sale every year. I've seen some of them get to as low as 90% off, which is quite frankly insane!

Milamber

Anyone's got a spare Beat Hazard they are willing to part with? I'm loving the iOS version but want to play it on Steam. I missed the last one when it was being offered, sorry Abomination.

Wishful thinking, but I hope Assassin's Creed: Revelations hits 75% off this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom