• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Cornbread78

I'd prefer to lock Blake up for a few years if there is no extension for PG13.

IT/Smart
Bradley/Brown/Rozier
Jae/Brown/Tatum
Griffen/Zizac
Horford/Zizac

Oly is going to get a stupid contract from someone, so they will need to find another big that can rebound, maybe Hibert/Hawes? Not sure if either can still jump enough to get a rebound/dunk/ 5 foot jumper.

If healthy, that could be a pretty competitive roster with good role players off the bench.

I'd prefer to lock Blake up for a few years if there is no extension for PG13.

IT/Smart
Bradley/Brown/Rozier
Jae/Brown/Tatum
Griffen/Zizac
Horford/Zizac

Oly is going to get a stupid contract from someone, so they will need to find another big that can rebound, maybe Hibert/Hawes? Not sure if either can still jump enough to get a rebound/dunk/ 5 foot jumper.

If healthy, that could be a pretty competitive roster with good role players off the bench.

Signing Griffin and Hibbert in 2017 will cause me to drink.

Kickz

I think the Wolves depend entirely on how soon KAT makes the leap. He finished the season awfully nice. Might come sooner than you think.

Both he and Wiggs still have some suspect ass defense that they need to improve on

Wolves will be good. they can get a 7/8 seed. wonder if they go after anyone in free agency.

Word is Thibs pecking order is;

1.CP3
2. Lowry
3. George Hill
4. Jrue Holiday

AKA the fuck Rubio plan
full

The wovles won't go anywhere unless Towns improves defensively and currently he's pretty bad.

Also I have no idea why everyone wants to get rid of Rubio all of the sudden. If he continues to play like he did past ASB, then he's a keeper.

Cornbread78

Signing Griffin and Hibbert in 2017 will cause me to drink.

Hibbert will only play a few mins a night. Cheap bench solution to put his arm up and get a couple rebounds a game, a.k.a, a quarter priced Zeller. It also doesn't have to be him, just anyone tall that can rebound, lol

Hibbert will only play a few mins a night. Cheap bench solution to put his arm up and get a couple rebounds a game, a.k.a, a quarter priced Zeller. It also doesn't have to be him, just anyone tall that can rebound, lol

Wouldn't it be much easier to just kick me right in the balls instead?

Cornbread78

Wouldn't it be much easier to just kick me right in the balls instead?

Well, I'm sure you live close enough, but I work 2 jobs and don't have time. Maybe next week when I'm on vaca from both...

Regardless of what they do, they will still lack a superstar that can carry them.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They could have had Boogie for bag of peanuts. It's pretty clear they don't want him or they would have traded a pick and filler for him like the Pelicans did. IT at max is flat out stupid.

wait i thought you loved IT? Not trying to sound sarcastic, I legimitately thought you were all about him.

Process the Trust, Go Cav.

Edit: word is that love removed most of his Cavs stuff from twitter 🤔🤔🤔 can't personally speak on it because I don't remember what it looked like before

Process the Trust, Go Cav.

Edit: word is that love removed most of his Cavs stuff from twitter 🤔🤔🤔 can't personally speak on it because I don't remember what it looked like before

Looks like fake news. I haven't seen anyone on Twitter talking about it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Giving Lowry a max deal would pretty much offset all the good the Butler trade would bring to the Wolves. Barf.

Ricky is on a good contract and he's very good. I'm hoping they just roll with him.

Kevin love was a big reason why they made it to the finals. Rebounds and scoring. Better than last year

Yes, remove him from the Cavs and it makes Tristan even more useless since he'd be their only offensive rebouding threat. I don't like this trade for the Cavs, Paul George wants to be a Celtics legend anyway.

Kyrie
Wade
James
George
Carmelo

I mean I'd like to see it just for the fuckery. The only problem is that people will despise LeBron for making this brand new super team ignoring the fact that Wade and Carmelo probably do very little to make the Cavs a better team. But hey! Just because they are old and past their prime, they definitely know the game and if they are best buds with amazing chemistry then who knows. I don't think it hurts your chances of beating the Warriors. It just doesn't help as much as the public will pretend it does.

Tom Penny

Kyrie
Wade
James
George
Carmelo

I mean I'd like to see it just for the fuckery. The only problem is that people will despise LeBron for making this brand new super team ignoring the fact that Wade and Carmelo probably do very little to make the Cavs a better team. But hey! Just because they are old and past their prime, they definitely know the game and if they are best buds with amazing chemistry then who knows. I don't think it hurts your chances of beating the Warriors. It just doesn't help as much as the public will pretend it does.
Melo and Wade helps their offensive drop off when LeBron sits. It gives them far more lineup options.

Melo and Wade helps their offensive drop off when LeBron sits. It gives them far more lineup options.
I agree. It'd make things interesting. Especially if they saved themselves in the regular season and only played enough to get a feel for eachother.

But Golden State could just run them up and down the floor.

Still no denying that Wade/Anthony>>JR/Shumpert

effzee

I don't think the Cavs get George in a trade. If the Bulls and Knicks buy out Wade and Melo, those are the only realistic "adds" the Cavs can have.

I don't think the Cavs get George in a trade. If the Bulls and Knicks buy out Wade and Melo, those are the only realistic "adds" the Cavs can have.

If they get Melo but not George, that's going to be an issue for their starting lineup. I can't imagine them benching Love or Melo because of their egos, so you'd have a starting lineup of Irving/Wade/James/Anthony/Love. Who plays defense in that lineup?

Tom Penny

If they get Melo but not George, that's going to be an issue for their starting lineup. I can't imagine them benching Love or Melo because of their egos, so you'd have a starting lineup of Irving/Wade/James/Anthony/Love. Who plays defense in that lineup?
LeBron at center. Tristan to the bench.

Top Bottom