• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3: Pokemon X and Y Presentation/Q&A (June 11, 6PM PT)

serplux

According to this Tweet: https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/337615748161748992

5pDdyVZ.png

Edit: Apparently a 1.5 hour presentation.

Oldis1G.png

Edit 2:
The Pokemon panel will include Mr. Tsunekazu Ishihara, President & CEO of The Pokémon Company and Mr. Junichi Masuda, Director of GAME FREAK

https://twitter.com/GameXplain/status/337623138806423553

Bullza2o

Holy crap! I thought Nintendo would combine all 3ds games into one Direct, and Wii U into another, but to have the longest Direct announced (so far) just for a single game is insane!

Presumably this will be because they're actually having a worldwide simultaneous launch rather than showing it in Japanese.

jschreier

I don't know if this is livestreamed, BTW. This isn't a Direct; it seems more like the roundtables they traditionally do at night during E3. Invite-only.

not that i don't think this is awesome, but i have serious doubts about how well they're going to fill the time. it's probably going to be boring as hell.

90 minutes? They must have a lot to talk about which makes me wonder if there are more changes than meets the eye with this new game.

I don't know if this is livestreamed, BTW. This isn't a Direct; it seems more like the roundtables they traditionally do at night during E3. Invite-only.

Fine by me, so long as the people who go make sure to write up every little detail. Leave nothing ignored.

Effect

I thought they uploaded last years round table presentation and live streamed it too. Or was that just the 3DS presentation which is different from this type of event?

Neat. Biggest Pokemon presence at E3 in years, feels like.

edit: 90 minutes?! Holy shiiiiii
You mean ever, right? Pokemon never had a huge presence at E3 because when they demoed/showed it off at E3 it had already released in Japan so most journalist had already imported the japanese title and provided impressions as well as relevant info.

I wonder if they have a Pokemon game lined up for Wii U as well.

You mean ever, right? Pokemon never had a huge presence at E3 because when they demoed/showed it off at E3 it had already released in Japan so most journalist had already imported the japanese title and provided impressions as well as relevant info.

I wonder if they have a Pokemon game lined up for Wii U as well.

Well, yes, ever.

I doubt there's a Wii U game, but maybe they'll bring up the anime or something. IDK.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
PkmnTrainerC. returns!

Korosenai

My body is so fucking ready.

Im hyped for two things this e3: Smash Bros and X and Y news. I dont really care about anything else.

Top Bottom