• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

I've finally started to become comfortable adjusting to a lower sens. Right now I'm on 1800dpi, 6-8 in-game (depending on character), but that's still a long ways down from what I was using a few months ago. (Same DPI, almost twice the in-game sens)

Wow, has wind direction and speed ever a factor in your games???

Holy shit... my soldier is better than I thought it was

You had a pretty solid soldier when you didn't even have your scuf. If you're not feeling genji, you can pretty much flex to him easily if no one else has him!

Havent look at the answer yet but the less acc is mine! Coz i like to prefire!

edit*
also i have a habit to end my engage with a rocket which means i probably got quite some rocket kills.

edit**
lol jam, you should have took off the "days ago". dead give away for finding me.
Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

Lol, I didn't think of removing days ago. It doesn't really matter, the good news is that most of the group can play soldier, so no one one should have excuses for no hitscan! I'll admit that it takes a special kind of skill to take down Pharmercy, I've been playing soldier more often recently and I'm finally feeling semi-comfortable.

komaruR

i probably got nothing for junk this season and definitely not mercy.

*edit
people need to work on their biotic field usage. free healing every 10s(forgot the exact cd)? ;)

jam86, post stats for everyone's Junk.

Too small of a sample size, you have 7 hours with him, ned is the next closest with 1 hour, followed closely by Cappa with 11 minutes.

I can try it with someone like Lucio, mercy, and reinhardt? Most of us have played soldier at some point so it was the reason I chose him...

EDIT: Lucio (everyone in the list used Lucio at some point), D.Va, Zen and Rein would be the best comparisons.

Cappa

Banned
Holy shit... my soldier is better than I thought it was

Holy shit.... my soldier is worse than I thought it was lol

Edit: Well, my accuracy is better than most everyones lol thats good low sens for the win? hehe
Too small of a sample size, you have 7 hours with him, ned is the next closest with 1 hour, followed closely by Cappa with 11 minutes.

I can try it with someone like Lucio, mercy, and reinhardt? Most of us have played soldier at some point so it was the reason I chose him...

do Mei :p

exYle

DO GENJI

You had a pretty solid soldier when you didn't even have your scuf. If you're not feeling genji, you can pretty much flex to him easily if no one else has him!

That I can understand. I use the paddles to free up my thumbs for aiming while jumping. That's less necessary on Soldier

komaruR

Holy shit.... my soldier is worse than I thought it was lol

Edit: Well, my accuracy is better than most everyones lol thats good low sens for the win? hehe

do Mei :p

acc means nothing when you can pad it with shooting into rein shields. like i said i prefire alot too, its my old habit from playing cod back in the days (trying to beat lag compensation lol). *edit: the crit % is more better determine it :p
sadly jam theres no solo kills stats on it :(
im more curious of that.

DO GENJI

That I can understand. I use the paddles to free up my thumbs for aiming while jumping. That's less necessary on Soldier
I still jump sometimes when I shoot as soldier still. Some what a habit I've gotten since using L2 as my jump and playing hanzo. I jump and shoot with hanzo so that I can take advantage of the tree trunk effect and hoping it hit the head hitbox easier (as it raise the arrow trajectory higher a little) lol

LiK

EDIT: Lucio (everyone in the list used Lucio at some point), D.Va, Zen and Rein would be the best comparisons.

lol, people barely touched him.

I like how everyone was like "Do my main!!" too small of samples :)

I picked D.va since pretty much everyone tried her out this season (except Lik sorry !)

No Particular order... this time I'm gonna hold the cheat sheet for a bit :)

letdown
Ultima
buttchin
Komaru
Scrub
omicronpro
Ned
batman
Cappa
Owzers

Komaru - buttchin
Ultima - letdown
Cappa - Owzers
Scrub - batman
Ned - omicronpro

LiK

I'd rather know Dva solo kills. Dva can just sprinkle shots into an entire team and never kill anyone and get the elims if they die.

Did you do the remapping option? Is it worth it?

I use the most basic one so it doesn't have that. But once you go into using paddles, it's hard to go back.

Great "fun" playing SQ tonight.

Ok, I'll ask one more time. Anyone want to play some comp at gold league level, EU times​, on PS4?

Some day, but not tonight because I'm ready to smash some controllers so better call it quits.

woah whose DVa is the one getting 40 + elims per game!

Im in top 3! yay :D

Did you do the remapping option? Is it worth it?

I hate to tell you... but i listed them in an incorrect order on purpose :p

I would offer you my old scuf but it's not working currently (when I took it apart, along came the solder, too lazy to get fixed) and I don't want to pay shipping for international...

The remapping is worth it for other games, but not for OW. I have another brand (aimcontrollers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExGRBGLXHK8

komaruR

im eyeing 2nd column and 2nd row for me. I know I suck at dva. i mainly use her for utility and psychological threat. And I tend to just shoot from range if they're not close by so that I can hope it charge my ult faster lol = low acc.
i tend to tried to chase kills, which lead me to my demise before getting a confirm kill. so my final blow is about middle ground of everyone?

*edit: i super suck at using dva ult too

my guess. top 3 elim will be scrub, cappa, buttchin

Mine has got to be low. D.Va's been my panic character for when a solo game is proper fucked already.

And in general, just searching Overwatch on Etsy has some really cool stuff. Especially if you're into cutesy things.

Cappa

Banned
I hate to tell you... but i listed them in an incorrect order on purpose :p

I would offer you my old scuf but it's not working currently (when I took it apart, along came the solder, too lazy to get fixed) and I don't want to pay shipping for international...

The remapping is worth it for other games, but not for OW. I have another brand (aimcontrollers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExGRBGLXHK8

if it worked Id be interested.. you could ship it to my parents in NJ :) and theyd sent it over here to me.

I always think about buying one of these pro controllers but they just seem so damn expensive lol

You guys are cheaters... looking up your stats :p

FINE I CAN'T STOP YOU GUYS FROM LOOKING.

Cheat Sheet
Komaru - buttchin
Ultima - letdown
Cappa - Owzers
Scrub - batman
Ned - omicronpro

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Man Winston is basically immortal in Platinum. Solo queue teams just don't have the coordination to focus him down, and Roadhogs almost never save their hook for him. It's pretty great!

Top Bottom