• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

LiK

I've been concealing my Rein efficiency because I didn't want to live like Owzers always locked into one character. Now that the jig is up, I'll pay my dues.

You're not locked. It's just easier to know people's roles so we don't spend so much time deciding on who to play and what people should do, imo.

NeoRaider

Finally a good box after 10 crappy ones:

9JpNxS6.jpg

I wish 2nd Legendary was a skin instead of coins but oh well.
Still not sure should i replace Noire with Talon.

rulerk1

lol im in a match with a dude whos suiciding over and over because he is smurfing, The universe just doesnt want me to get to Diamond these games have been something

when u are playing a successful, helpful, good mercy with randoms and then they decide that you're doing such a good job they'll go hanzo widow attack torb in the next match

;+;

Owzers

lol im in a match with a dude whos suiciding over and over because he is smurfing, The universe just doesnt want me to get to Diamond these games have been something

Add some of us perhaps? PSN: Owzers. Also, mics are good as is being friendly.

I prefer to play with people that don't judge others based on whether pins may or may not land, a charge is a charge. It's the journey not the destination etc etc.

rulerk1

I prefer to play with people that don't judge others based on whether pins may or may not land, a charge is a charge. It's the journey not the destination etc etc.

i think i have some of yall added just no one is on or maybe im a masochist lol. I dont judge tho lol

GravyButt

So im basically new to the game. Off and on player (got into it when it first came out but put it down because I knew the addiction would be real but never really got INTO it)

Now im getting INTO it. So far ive really only used a few characters

Roadhog, Junkrat, and Orisa (which ive really been doing good with)

Im sort of afraid to try out new characters as people seem to take this game very serious (im only a rank 11) I always do EXCELLENT as those 3 characters and always get something to be voted on (so im assuming im doing good haha) and im always playing the objective.

Ive always liked being a medic in most game, but I also enjoy being a combat-medic if that makes sense.
Ive also never been good at melee or super precision types of things.

What other characters do you guys think I should give a shot? I feel like im doing myself a disservice not really trying a few more out at least. Just looking for a few recommendations before putting in some time, which I have very little of.

Thanks!

Embrace the missed charges. At least you do hammer downs well.

exYle

Lmao

Anyone else on console been noticing an insane amount of Widow and Hanzo players this season?

Last season I'd see them on rare occasion, and now it seems like every other game has a Hanzo or Widow main on either side of the map even in Master ranks.

komaruR

Anyone else on console been noticing an insane amount of Widow and Hanzo players this season?

Last season I'd see them on rare occasion, and now it seems like every other game has a Hanzo or Widow main on either side of the map even in Master ranks.

kb/m on the rise!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just won the worst rez of all time award when I rez'd three people as D.Va popped her ult and got a triple.

KanameYuuki

I decided to give Winston a try and I just discovered how much fun he is to play, you can really be a jerk to the other team with him, same with Mei, I had so much trouble to do anything with her but I've been getting better and better.

I guess I just really like to mess with others since the other heroes I love to play as are D.Va, Lucio and Tracer.

I was trying to play as Widowmaker but I just definitely can't aim for crap.

Top Bottom