• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] August 2017 boxart thread

Including a few that were posted late in the July thread.

(As usual, box art revealed this month doesn't mean the game itself is actually launching this month, etc.)

91OhuaSBx6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81yVBV8kPSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
816bArjJxDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

814uCT1H9UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81hOzaXRwnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71IlIcwP54L._AC_SL1215_.jpg

91IBM0BGyJL._SL1500_.jpg
71lfPTZOj6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
71THsdiIl7L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

71dEMj8fTnL._SL1500_.jpg
81-YPdgW9nL._SL1500_.jpg
71kO-ULHqBL._SL1010_.jpg

91%2B3pQ9bBLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
rD5NpIN.png
81Ihpt0uvwL._SL1500_.jpg

81A%2BJg4pTlL._SL1500_.jpg

bobawesome

Oh, Xonic is coming to the Switch? Nice. I like the cover. I know a lot of people didn't like the original cover but the woman reminded me of Ragyo Kiryuin from Kill la Kill.

Ashtar

Oh, Xonic is coming to the Switch? Nice. I like the cover. I know a lot of people didn't like the original cover but the woman reminded me of Ragyo Kiryuin from Kill la Kill.
Dang people were hating on ole girl? Guess they're anti curve
I never heard of rad Rodgers but cover was intriguing watched the trailer and read a review, surprised it's getting a retail release

seady

Damn... shovelware are starting to show up on the Switch. I rather have a library of games that is smaller but cleaner.

RedBoot

Wait, why do Monster Jam and Battle Crashers say they require internet connections? Kind of an odd thing to see on Switch games.

Wait, why do Monster Jam and Battle Crashers say they require internet connections? Kind of an odd thing to see on Switch games.

They probably just used a weird template. Hopefully they're not dumb enough to print it on the final cover like Warner Bros did with Lego City though!

They probably just used a weird template. Hopefully they're not dumb enough to print it on the final cover like Warner Bros did with Lego City though!

WB actually got a corrected reprint out at around a month after IIRC, I saw a box myself without that message.

Also that Revelations box will need to specify that both games are included, since here it just says the first one. Even adding "Collection" would work, and GameFly has it as that title.

Top Bottom