• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & All Stars Racing will have unique character depending on the platform

M-PG71C

Whatever appears in the Wii U version, that is what I am getting. I'm moving all my multi-platform titles to it so bring it on.

wwm0nkey

My money's on Mega Man. It's his 25th anniversary and Sega's already doing a Sonic x Mega Man crossover in the comics.

I'd play for him....unlike Danica and Ralph. Meh to both of them.

It will be Megaman Volutt riding the rocket that was going to get him off the moon in Megaman Legneds 3

Its sad because I think Capcom would be sadistic enough to do it.

M-PG71C

My money's on Mega Man. It's his 25th anniversary and Sega's already doing a Sonic x Mega Man crossover in the comics.

I'd play for him....unlike Danica and Ralph. Meh to both of them.

Ralph I'm okay with. Danica? That's completely fucking random.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
To me, Sackboy is the absolute worst mascot to hit gaming in a decade. I cannot possibly understand the appeal.

He's a lot more memorable than Generic Brown-Haired Caucasian Male In His Thirties No.23.

I know we all want Sackboy for PS3; however, with the Little Big Planet Kart Racing being released at the same time, I don't see it happening.

Platy

I can understand people like Banjo, Sackboy and Miis .... but SEGA characters too ???

Whose idea was that ?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I feel like Banjo is a very likely candidate since not only because he was in the first game, but part of the character selection is dependent on having vehicles for the characters for ground, flight, and water. Banjo already had a game where his cars could fly and go on water, and is very easy to implant into Transformed.

Drago

Banjo is pretty much dead weight to MS at this point, so advertising and putting him in the game wouldn't make too much sense, I would think...

He'd fit well though and already has a model, and could use a bit more exposition, so I'll be glad if he gets back in.

apana

Probably Diddy Kong or something on the Nintendo side, I don't think they would put Mario in a game without getting a favor in return if u know what I mean.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Only you can complete the trifecta, Sega.

UaCkZ.jpg

Banjo's basically a given for Xbox 360, maybe Steve from Minecraft as a long-shot.

Would be weird for Sackboy to be included with his own karting game coming out, I can't really see that it makes much sense. They're already in competition, this would only negatively affect sales.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Doubt Nintendo will let them use Mario..... maybe a Toad or Koopa :lol

Spinluck

PS3: Ratchet & Clank or Sackboy
WiiU: ???/ Nintendo refused to give them Kirby(even on his 20th Anniversary) so heaven knows who they'll allow to appear in this game/???
360: I'm sure it's Banjo & Kazooie, I don't think they have much to choose from.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Miis will appear in the WiiU/3DS version for sure, as well as Avatars on 360.
For the rest...maybe Bowser in Nintendo version for a tie with the Ralph appearance?

Sackboy is a no go. He'd have been a cool choice but not with his own game coming out. Maybe as DLC somewhere down the line. Ratchet and Clank/Sly would be a better guess.

Platform exclusive Sega characters? Damn it. Against. Against. Against.

Yeah, I don't really care if they have exclusive guest characters since that is to be expected, but platform exclusive Sega characters is fucking awful news. That part really should be in the thread title.

Top Bottom