• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump gently, lovingly guides Montenegro PM to one side to get in front for photo

Rookhelm

while the shove is indicative of a child, I don't believe she was reaching for a handshake. it looks that way at first, but it looks like she was referring to something or saying something and it was a hand gesture .

Tovarisc

Trump losing the handshake battle and looking so uncomfortable hahaha

YK73j1b.jpg

DAsQxIvXsAAVMMz.jpg

(this was taken during Trump's speech)

How are people missing that he is looking forward before the shove?
I didn't say he was. I think Trump's left arm touched the back of the PM, that we can't see. Then when that initial contact happened, Trump looked forward to see what the fuck was blocking the grand emperor's way, then pushed that road block out of the way. I'm just trying to be objective towards the poster being ovjective and say maybe he was a little right...but just a little. Trump still shoved the dude like a little shit.

Brannon

He shoved him aside to let the world know; 'I AM HERE'.

And this is where I would photoshop Trump's face onto All Might's body but I'm about to head out so there.

Fuck that GIF looks like its right out of something like Curb your Enthusiasm or some other comedy show. The way he adjusts his suit and the way the camera kinda pans is so weird haha.

He's not shoving him. If you'll notice, he's looking at a 45 degree angle to the left. He then extends his arm counter-clockwise about 6 inches parallel to the man with the purple tie. He then proceeds to take his hand and move it at a rate of 3 MPH (demonstrating kindness) which slows to an even more gracious 2 MPH. He then, ever so slightly, so slight that it cannot be measured or observed by the human eye (humans can't see 120FPS) guides the gentleman to the side, about 1/16 of a centimeter. His body language suggests not malice, but a grandfatherly warmth that seemed to say, "I am Trump. I love you. You are a little bit over here now and for that I am grateful."

Quit making stuff up you guys.

As much as we love to hate Trump, that's not what happened at all.

It looks like Trump was looking the other way and almost walked into him, before gently guiding him to one side. I don't think this is a big deal.

1) He was looking straight ahead and saw him. The move was deliberate.
2) Trump has a physical tic where he straightens his coat when he wants to reassure himself that he's the boss. He does it in this gif.

I'm going to throw out another theory, it was a playful shove. Like, as in Trump said something funny to him as he pushed him aside. The dude was giggling a little bit when it happened.

Besides Trump not actually saying anything as he walks by, dude probably thought it was a joke because of how insane it was. He tries to put his arm behind Trump but with Trump not looking at him at all during the entire thing and pivoting himself out of the arm behind the back, the guy kinda just drops it and, frankly, looks a bit embarrassed.

I mean, we all know Trump's behavior as an asshole's concept of an "alpha male". This isn't showing us anything different.

RPGCrazied

He thinks he is hot shit, when in reality he is a baby. Look at his face as he readjusts his jacket. :/

Why did we elect this fucking trash human?

Surfinn

He's not shoving him. If you'll notice, he's looking at a 45 degree angle to the left. He then extends his arm counter-clockwise about 6 inches parallel to the man with the purple tie. He then proceeds to take his hand and move it at a rate of 3 MPH (demonstrating kindness) which slows to an even more gracious 2 MPH. He then, ever so slightly, so slight that it cannot be measured or observed by the human eye (humans can't see 120FPS) guides the gentleman to the side, about 1/16 of a centimeter. His body language suggests not malice, but a grandfatherly warmth that seemed to say, "I am Trump. I love you. You are a little bit over here now and for that I am grateful."

Lol grandfatherly warmth

moggio

Banned
Semi-serious question, but what would be the consequences (diplomatic and legal) if Montenegro PM sucker punched Trumpo in the face?

WinFonda

As much as we love to hate Trump, that's not what happened at all.

It looks like Trump was looking the other way and almost walked into him, before gently guiding him to one side. I don't think this is a big deal.

not even close, his facial expression and body language says it all

just being a total dick

dorikyasu

Stop stealing Kellyann/Spicer/Fox News script

Auctopus

Damn, the handshake he tries to give Macron after Macron greets Angela first is beyond pathetic. He's realising each day that his cheap, slimy business practices no longer work.

Madness

The art of the deal lol. And the rest of the world has to bend over and take it because the US is a superpower. But it is fear rather than respect. The difference between someone being Ned Stark and Joffrey Baratheon.

The US is a laughingstock and the rest of us know it, half of Americans know it, and even the other half know it but want to feign ignorance because their great white dope will build their wall lol.

Top Bottom