• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honest Trailers - Star Trek: The Next Generation

MLH

Huh, I don't remember that Crusher/candle ghost episode at all. Mayhaps I wiped it from my memory?

Lucky you, I think it was one of the later seasons, either 7 or 8. The series definitely started having more bad episodes towards the end (or at least forgettable).
Also had a rough start with some awful episodes (like the infamous Code of Honor), the series sort of started with the stories like those in TOS, but soon calmed down and came into its own - truly a TV classic.

After seeing Star Trek Discovery I'm saddened we'll likely never get a show similar to this again, it's just not flashy or action packed like producers seem to think audiences want these days.

Sephzilla

He never appears in anything that good apart from mostly average X-Men films and the theatre which I always found odd.

v1.bTsxMTU0MDcwOTtqOzE3NTAzOzEyMDA7NTQwOzgwMA

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
goddammit

every single time I manage to forget fucking Code of Honor exists...

Ri'Orius

I didn't notice the palm punches. I always associate Trek hand-to-hand combat with that awkward two-handed pound maneuver.

Top Bottom