• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

bengraven

I love how Groot is a AAA player now.

Speaking of Future Fight, I'm not into how movie-centric it is. Movie versions of characters and obviously future film characters dominate this. plus no FF or X-men.

Otherwise they almost had me. I would love a Marvel superhero RPG where I could make my own team.

SeanR1221

Game is oddly fun. And I love that it has cloud saving

Are any of the IAP even worth it, or can they all be grinded for?

Vomiaouaf

I am so unlucky with the draws/chests that it's a bit disappointing. So far haven't been able to collect any other characters outside of the first 3 they give you even after grinding the shit out of elite / bonus / events. I basically have a maxed out captain america with two stars and that's pretty much it... Frustrating...

EDIT: aaaaand I just purchased 10 chests only to get the same fucking duplicate heroes Black Widow and Black Widow. I'm done with this. Was fun game though but I'm not in the mood to grind against shit luck.

TheAznOne

Got this on Friday I think. Loving it so far. Got Hawkeye on my first box which is cool. Saved up enough crystals and bought the Capt America AoU costume since he is my main. I don't mind paying for some things if I like the game enough. So if you are gonna be playing this game at least everyday, I recommend buying Tony Stark's Stash. It will pay for itself in 4 days from what I gathered.

Will try to add those who gave their IGN in their posts. Feel free to add me also. Will def be playing this for awhile. This fondly reminds me of Ultimate Alliance. That was a great game.

IGN: TheAznOne

The grind of the biometrics is tough, I want Venom but only 3 time a day I can play that mission.

I added most of the IGN in this thread, you can add me if you want: SephirothRK

Trigger

I started playing this on Friday. I got Ghost Rider as my first hero. This game just makes me miss Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I can definitely see myself playing several times a week. If only I could unlock heroes I like more easily.

IGN: Vylon

A PS4 version of Marvel Heroes has been hinted since forever by David Brevik, so it should happen sooner or later.

Fuuuuuuck. I loved that but Im not a PC gamer so it kinda got boring to play on PC but omg i really played that alot. Jean and her Phoenix form <3

Was having fun initially, but quickly realized how repetitive and grindy the game is. Only unlocked 1 character, which I'm pretty sure they give you almost right away to try and hook you. Put in a couple hours and only have 25% progress towards the next unlock. Wish they would just make a proper new Marvel Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends game. I'd pay a high price.

v1lla21

Game is oddly fun. And I love that it has cloud saving

Are any of the IAP even worth it, or can they all be grinded for?
I'd say both, but the grind gets real once you hit normal and elite on chapter 4 going on 5. The fact that trying to get the biometrics for a character are random is off putting. I tried for Ultron 3 times and I got no biometrics. Piece of shit. Lol. At least I got 4 for Punisher.

Vomiaouaf

I'd say both, but the grind gets real once you hit normal and elite on chapter 4 going on 5. The fact that trying to get the biometrics for a character are random is off putting. I tried for Ultron 3 times and I got no biometrics. Piece of shit. Lol. At least I got 4 for Punisher.

Yeah that's pretty much where I ran into the 'I'm done' wall. It's a real shame because the game is quite gorgeous for the platform, fun to play, but so damn grindy when it comes to upgrading your skills/special-moves/biometrics and feel like you're making significant progress... At the end I was basically playing it like Heroes Charge which is without even looking at the device...

yencid

This works surprisingly well for a phone game.

Got Ghost rider from the very beginning and holy shit hes beast.

started messing with this after seeing AoU yesterday, pretty neat.

Just went through and added everyone in this thread.

Please add me back :)

IGN: Razgriz0417

This seems to run great on my iPad Air 2 but slogs on my S6, really wish i could play across an account so I could play at work on my phone and on my ipad at home

Durden77

Am....am I insane or does that Age of Ultron costume pack equal out to well over $100? Because 5,500 crystals is 100 bucks, and the costume pack is 9,000 crystals....

Drayco21

Am....am I insane or does that Age of Ultron costume pack equal out to well over $100? Because 5,500 crystals is 100 bucks, and the costume pack is 9,000 crystals....

That sounds like a mobile game "best value" deal, yes. Gotta sharpen the harpoons to catch the whales.

Tigerheli

Neo Member

Yeah but you never need any of this stuff. These games always have insane $$ to attract the dumb people of the world. The monetization of this game is pretty terrible overall, in that they really don't give you anything useful for your money (just look at the VIP awards, terrible). Interestingly enough, this game, even more than others, really doesn't encourage spending money either, as it doesn't do a lot for you and you can progress without it.

gotta say, auto battle is great way to grind during work. My only issue is making sure my phone's screen doesnt turn off and pause the fight lol

v1lla21

I caved in and bought the 5 dollar bundle thing and I unlocked 2 star Sharon, got 100k coins, and around 200 crystals... Yeah you can easily unlock stuff by paying. Only problem I see is that the biometrics are random so you may not get the character you wanted.

gotta say, auto battle is great way to grind during work. My only issue is making sure my phone's screen doesnt turn off and pause the fight lol
Lol yep, been doing this so I can level my Winter Soldier, but the drops are so fuckin rare it's ridiculous.

Sort of getting old. They need to rebalance if they want people to stick around after level 20 or so.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I caved in and bought the 5 dollar bundle thing and I unlocked 2 star Sharon, got 100k coins, and around 200 crystals... Yeah you can easily unlock stuff by paying. Only problem I see is that the biometrics are random so you may not get the character you wanted.

I bought that thing and it gave me 30 biometrics towards a 3* Black Cat.

The problem is that it takes 40 biometrics to unlock her. There isn't any way to farm her biometrics apparently. :(

v1lla21

I bought that thing and it gave me 30 biometrics towards a 3* Black Cat.

The problem is that it takes 40 biometrics to unlock her. There isn't any way to farm her biometrics apparently. :(
Lol. The dimension chest keeps giving me biometrics for Punisher so that's sweet. I got 7 so far.

Drayco21

My only problem with auto-battle is that you're not getting the drops from breaking stuff in the environment, which severely lowers the already low chances of getting biometrics.

Is this thread the OT or is somebody going to make an official OT?

Most mobile games just use the announce thread as the OT, so this will work fine.

Tigerheli

Neo Member
My only problem with auto-battle is that you're not getting the drops from breaking stuff in the environment, which severely lowers the already low chances of getting biometrics.

I don't think I've received anything from breaking the environment pieces except temporary boosts, e.g., +health or +attack, outside of a handful (like, 15) pieces of gold.

shaowebb

This game is pretty good. I haven't landed any other full characters but have gotten a lot of biometrics. I'm closest to Iron Fist and Bullseye with Hulkbuster Ironman coming in soon. I"m cool with these :)

Drayco21

I don't think I've received anything from breaking the environment pieces except temporary boosts, e.g., +health or +attack, outside of a handful (like, 15) pieces of gold.

I definitely got a War Machine Biometric out of smashing up the environment on the way to the boss, so it does happen. Just seems rare.

v1lla21

I definitely got a War Machine Biometric out of smashing up the environment on the way to the boss, so it does happen. Just seems rare.
Yeah, it's rare. Its only happened once during my playtime. I just use those mission passes now though. I wish they didn't consume energy and were more rare.

There was a mission that auto-played its self. Seeing that made me wonder what I was even doing. I deleted it after that. I hope people continue to enjoy the game.

What's the most effecient way to grind hero XP? I hit a wall in chapter 4 where my dudes aren't one shotting normal enemies anymore and are getting destroyed by the bosses. I upgraded their gear and skills until I was out of money and materials. Running two star Ghost Rider, one star Blade and one star Green Goblin, all at level 20.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
What's the most effecient way to grind hero XP? I hit a wall in chapter 4 where my dudes aren't one shotting normal enemies anymore and are getting destroyed by the bosses. I upgraded their gear and skills until I was out of money and materials. Running two star Ghost Rider, one star Blade and one star Green Goblin, all at level 20.

Hero xp slows down a lot. I am at lvl 24 with my 3 heroes now. Just keep grinding quests for mats and the xp comes. There are loads of mobs in dimensional portals. Those may give more hero exp.

Now that you are in CH4. I would recommend pursuing daily missions to grind up some ISO-8. That stuff is the next best way of raising stats.

Top Bottom