• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Shaanyboi

Banned
I mean you could shit on the quality of the CG in that new trailer, and only about half the cast has ever really been interesting, but god fucking damn I love that this show has some ambition to just fucking go-for-it. Ray (?) vs. a T-Rex, why the fuck not?

Tabby

Y'know I wasn't really that excited because season 1 was average but I have to say that is a HYPE trailer.

Legion? Reverse Flash? Future Barry? Supergirl? Team ups galore? And more time travel. Sign me up!

ZeroX03

Banned
Fun trailer. It's really just throw Sara into a time period and her watch her be a badass while everyone else flounders.

SeanC

What this show lacks in terms of consistent story or character arcs it makes up for in assured, unabashed comic-book fun-time adventure stuffs. It's the give-no-fucks of the DC Universe and is the equivalent of a ten year old with access to a shit-load of action figures. (that's a good thing, we need this. We want this)

ZeroX03

Banned
This Vixen seems better than the old one already.

Is this going to be another "team makes continuously bad decisions and loses key battles" season?

Of course. Barry, Oliver and Kara are going to spend their season doing stupid things too.

I enjoyed season 1, except for the Hawk people. Good thing they left at the end of season 1.

That trailer looks absolutely amazing!

Joni

Do we really have to deal with more
Darhk? I'm so tired of that dude.
They can use him differently here. He can get a lot more swag out. Just looking at the Miami vice picture of him and Eobard makes it hype.

Xenoboy

That trailer is some hot stuff and future Barry! I wonder what's up with that.
Is this season really 13 episodes? I thought it was gonna be a normal one.

ZeroX03

Banned
#2.03 "Shogun" Synopsis
SECRETS AND NEW FOUND POWERS — Nate (Nick Zano) is shocked to learn that he has powers but then accidentally lands himself and Ray (Brandon Routh) in Feudal Japan. After Sara (Caity Lotz) convinces their stowaway Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), AKA Vixen, that Rory (Dominic Purcell) is not a murderer, they all agree to find Nate and help him master his powers in order to defend the Japanese village from the Shogun and his army of samurai warriors. Meanwhile, Jax (Franz Drameh) and Stein (Victor Garber) stay back to help fix the ship and find a secret compartment but decide not to tell the rest of the team what they learn.
But Rory is one. Also excited for more secrets!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
...I don't like the sound of that synopsis.

I think one of the biggest issues with how the story in Season 1 was handled is that they felt the need to give every single member of the team a story every week. The show is only 42 minutes long. It's a silly comic book show, the 'A' storyline is usually shaky enough without piling on bad 'B', 'C', and sometimes even 'D' storylines in the same episode.

Ultimately, it all depends on the execution. That might just be a really detailed rundown of the episode.

Skux

I can't wait for the glorious first meeting between
Darhk, Thawne and Merlyn

No piece of scenery will remain unchewed.

ZeroX03

Banned
...I don't like the sound of that synopsis.

I think one of the biggest issues with how the story in Season 1 was handled is that they felt the need to give every single member of the team a story every week. The show is only 42 minutes long. It's a silly comic book show, the 'A' storyline is usually shaky enough without piling on bad 'B', 'C', and sometimes even 'D' storylines in the same episode.

Ultimately, it all depends on the execution. That might just be a really detailed rundown of the episode.

They already said they're going to try and avoid that this year.

Top Bottom