• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Admiral Woofington
m'Souls, m'lady
(Today, 02:22 AM)
Where can I send a petition where they adapt the Rise of the Shield Hero and change the lead to THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL.
TacticalHotdog
(Today, 02:35 AM)

Originally Posted by duckroll

Who is ready for some TWILIGHT AXIS today?

I really wish they made it a Thunderbolt length ONA instead of 4 3-minute long episodes + a 8 minute finale. They're trying to squeeze an entire book into 20 minutes
duckroll
mashadar's Nekomimi slave
(Today, 02:39 AM)

Originally Posted by TacticalHotdog

I really wish they made it a Thunderbolt length ONA instead of 4 3-minute long episodes + a 8 minute finale. They're trying to squeeze an entire book into 20 minutes

Are you trying to kill the two animators?
Crimson_Echidna
(Today, 03:08 AM)
Not sure if already posted but Netflix confirmed that the entirety of Little Witch Academia, not the first 13 episodes like previously advertised, is being uploaded next Friday.
duckroll
mashadar's Nekomimi slave
(Today, 03:14 AM)

Originally Posted by Crimson_Echidna

Not sure if already posted but Netflix confirmed that the entirety of Little Witch Academia, not the first 13 episodes like previously advertised, is being uploaded next Friday.

N I C E. I got the update yesterday. Gonna be fun.
kewlmyc
(Today, 03:47 AM)

Originally Posted by Crimson_Echidna

Can catch up and be disappointed like everyone else.

Hope it's actually good though.
Scrooge McDuck
(Today, 03:50 AM)

Originally Posted by SOLDIER

She has a line that says "I think my body grew a little", suggesting that she hadn't noticed the change (or maybe she lost track of time).

There was also an epilogue quest in the GBA version where she gets de-powered, and is turned back into a little girl.

I dunno, I always found it harder to believe she spent something like ten years in a cave and somehow ended up a perfectly groomed knockout instead of Female Gau.

She doesn't live in a cave. She lives in the Eidolon fairy-city. There are buildings and human-shaped Eidolons with clothes and culture and everything.
LotusHD
(Today, 03:51 AM)

Originally Posted by kewlmyc

Can catch up and be disappointed like everyone else.

Hope it's actually good though.

Well... here's hoping lol
hosannainexcelsis
(Today, 04:14 AM)
Mobile Suit Gundam Twilight Axis 1

I'm not sure what the point of this is? Just an ad for the novel, I guess? It's not coherent enough within its 3-minute timeframe to be effective storytelling on its own, and it's not really visually impressive outside of some very brief effects to be able to appreciated as a spectacle. Whatever.

Actually just the one (well, and the in-betweeners); Kim solo KAed the episode.
Hellwarden
(Today, 04:16 AM)
Mobile Suit Gundam Twilight Axis 1

Wut?
TacticalHotdog
(Today, 04:19 AM)

Man it really shows. It felt like a slide show.

Also, there is some awful light banding on a lot of GundamInfo's youtube uploads
Last edited by TacticalHotdog; Today at 04:23 AM.
hosannainexcelsis
(Today, 04:20 AM)
Houseki no Kuni teaser PV. The aesthetic Orange is going for here is pretty promising.