• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish retailer auctioning off a Sony Gaystation during Stockholm Pride Festival

SerTapTap

That is beautiful. Shame there's only one. They should at least sell stickers or something. That way it's not as nice as the "real deal" but people can still get in on a great looking skin. Maybe get rid of the heart for the haters.

Man the PS4 is perfect for these simple color designs. How are there not more LEs like this?

I read it as Graystation.

...a PS1 themed PS4 could be pretty cool too. Grey DS4s would feel so right.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I think the heart would be better if it was the same size as the PS symbol and in the bottom right corner, perhaps, in the red stripe. Just my taste though. Or perhaps just under the PS symbol in the red stripe, under the dividing gap.

Chunky

This is probably quite pedantic, but even going back as far as PSX Playstation isn't really connected to sprite art, so that heart feels out of place.

Evrae

Banned
The only problem is, it's ugly.

They should've let some visual designer, of the likes of Mirror's Edge style, design it with the same colors and themes.

I would've bid on that in a heartbeat.

Faustek

i have a feeling this gay pride thing is being used as a marketing tool.
Good looking ps4 though!

ohh definitely it is. By RFSL and Webhallen. I don't actually mind that Webhallen is commercializing this as it helps RFSL. Just people being stupid if they think this is a Sony event.

Remember it's the only "Next Gen" console that has "officially" launched here.(been price parity since day 1 here :D)

I can't get the link to work, site taking a pounding?

2251513_orig.jpg

I think Sony should hop on this and sell it as a limited edition. Half of the proceeds go to LGBT organizations.

Needs some rainbows on the front panel near the disc drive for people who like to keep their consoles horizontal and in a TV cabinet. Also no rainbow DualShock 4?

RM8

The heart really ruins it, and all it does in the end is making me want a PS4 in one of those colors instead of a rainbow one :p

And rainbows used to be so macho too.

From the Dark Side of the Moon to the Spectrum 48k to chasing down Irish midget's gold, they represented only the manliest of pursuits.

But you know what? There's enough colours in the 'bow, for everyone, 'bro.

I'm down with this.

Top Bottom