• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Haha good review. One of those movies you know is just bullshit from the trailer.

Did that ridiculous ass movie with Halle Berry ever come out? The one where her son gets kidnapped and it turns into Taken: Soccer Mom Edition.

I know it's rooted in the distributor, Relativity Media, having financial issues.
It was slated for release on March 10, 2017, but was delayed again. The release has now been issued for direct-to-video in Summer 2017.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I know it's rooted in the distributor, Relativity Media, having financial issues.

Thanks. Yeah, I've seen the release shift a couple times. Not even gonna lie, I probably gotta rent it, looks too ridiculous to pass up.

Man has anyone fucked up their career harder than Katherine Heigel?

She's doing commercials for cat litter now.
I heard she wanted to back away from Hollywood. The last time I saw her was in a magazine where she gave birth to a baby boy despite having past experiences with miscarriages.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The joke disclaimer made my eyes roll out of my fucking skull.

I like the intro and bumpers he's made. Snazzy.
Will really doesn't like the new Star Wars. Damn.

I thought he was joking about those movie similarities last episode but he's serious...Oh. okay lol. Bless his heart

Couldn't last more than 3 more minutes listening to him and that rock talk about it. Then I fast-forwarded to see the segment with Danielle and she was talking about how to tell if you're a fuckboi. I noped out. lol

SArcher

Banned
Funny how Danielle keeps saying Korey is too generous to people when she's the real charity case. If there ever was a person on the crew who should have been fired a long time ago it's Danielle.

Sai

I assumed they were referring to the early reviews of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I still haven't seen the first Kingsman either. Think I'll rent it from Google Play tonight.

[EDIT] - Lots more fun than I was expecting it to be! Looking forward to the sequel now.

Sai

What is the hotel Martin keeps mentioning?
Searched but can't find anything.
The Stewart, I think it was? It's the name of the dirty, cheap hotel that some(?) of the crew were staying at during their trip to L.A.

Never figured out if they were forced to stay there because there was nothing closer, or them trying to find a place too late. They probably talk about it during their L.A. live show, but it hasn't been put up on the site yet.

The Stewart, I think it was? It's the name of the dirty, cheap hotel that some(?) of the crew were staying at during their trip to L.A.

Never figured out if they were forced to stay there because there was nothing closer, or them trying to find a place too late. They probably talk about it during their L.A. live show, but it hasn't been put up on the site yet.

Oh, thanks.

Top Bottom