• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The name is Catalan in origin, so it would be the same in Spain genius ;P

no... we dont have Javier in Portuguese, we have Xavier, thats the part you got wrong, because you are a dumb ghost

inky

Hmm...Doom. Might give him a go. Think starting a new char from scratch will get me back in the swing of things, and I liked the story mode.

Thanks for the tip. Forgot about the forums, however they used to always get me down about all the talk about TTK and how you were a piece of shit if you weren't keeping up.

Yea, the forums are like that. I mostly stay out.

There are a few links in the OP that might help. I recommend the one labeled "youtube new player guides". It's a channel from a dude who reviews every system and goes mostly through every hero and new items and stuff. He's thorough and it might be good to get you up to speed.

Story mode is great for leveling now, so you don't feel like you are wasting time doing it nowadays.

I jump in the game from time to time - almost got my 4th character (Ironman) up to 60. I haven't found anyone I like playing more than the Hulk at this stage.

BLunted

Banned
Yea, the forums are like that. I mostly stay out.

There are a few links in the OP that might help. I recommend the one labeled "youtube new player guides". It's a channel from a dude who reviews every system and goes mostly through every hero and new items and stuff. He's thorough and it might be good to get you up to speed.

Story mode is great for leveling now, so you don't feel like you are wasting time doing it nowadays.

Thanks, I'll check em out.

I've been playing this game for a bit. Currently I'm having a great deal of fun with it. If there is still room in the supergroup, I would like to join. My user name is Str0ngStyle. Same as my GAF name

Maledict

Decided to give it another whirl, as it's the perfect game to play between other games. Is it me or is Magneto quite bad - and Silver Surfer ridiculously strong? Magneto has these low damage Targetted AE spells that seem to have really long casting animations, whereas surfer seems to have two 'hit everything in the room' abilities for really high damage as well as everything else.

They could really do with reducing the barrage of currencies, quests and pick ups you get when you come back to the game! ;-)

The leveling feels so much smoother with this 100% bonus xp boost activated. I'm probably too stingy with xp boosts I've gathered together.

I should take advantage of it and either get Jean out of the green prestige she's been in stuck or a while or level Blade/Magik (whichever I choose) once I've finished up with Iron Fist.

Volimar

The leveling feels so much smoother with this 100% bonus xp boost activated. I'm probably too stingy with xp boosts I've gathered together.

I should take advantage of it and either get Jean out of the green prestige she's been in stuck or a while or level Blade/Magik (whichever I choose) once I've finished up with Iron Fist.

Some day you're going to cosmic prestige. You might say you won't, but you will. You'll really miss those exp potions if you don't save them them back for cosmic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Some day you're going to cosmic prestige. You might say you won't, but you will. You'll really miss those exp potions if you don't save them them back for cosmic.

no

I prestige for colour, my Spidey at red, my Gambit at purple etc.

I really don't want to do that cosmic prestige but it would have to be someone who had yellow as a main colour. I could see it being Iron Fist as I only have his default costume, if I ever get his green and yellow one from the blender though he can stay at green and I'll be super happy that I dodged that bullet.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Helm of Doom with +1 Fighting challenge bonus from my login blue box. Shrug!

Rhaknar

I got a crimson box somehow today (some random achievement? I mean they dont drop in midtown do they?) and it had one of those non-ghetto Cyrrorak things, which was my first ever

I'm starting to feel like the omega point grind to get into end game groups is too much for me. I have a ridiculous amount of hours in the game and am only a third of the way up to max.

inky

I'm starting to feel like the omega point grind to get into end game groups is too much for me. I have a ridiculous amount of hours in the game and am only a third of the way up to max.

I know that feeling. I feel like I'm getting 100 a day and when I look I'm still at 2XXX. feelsbad.jpg

Not that I want to get into groups ;P But I'd like to do more end stuff like cosmic scenarios without dying so much.

Xevren

I got a crimson box somehow today (some random achievement? I mean they dont drop in midtown do they?) and it had one of those non-ghetto Cyrrorak things, which was my first ever

Could have gotten it from the winter boost splosion. Rare but it happens!

Cracklox

Nice job with the shiny new OP. Seems to have attracted a bit of attention too.

And yeah crimson boxes are rare drops from the winter buff. I think it was the 2 year anny that had an event with a similar drop rate. I picked up 3 or 4 that week.

And that Cytorak band is pretty nice for physical heroes. It was actually the very 1st arti I picked up out of a crimson box (and still the only one I have) when they were going for Planet X-Bark or whatever it was called. I was initially disappointed, because the standard version is useless. Then I looked at the stats properly and my Daredevil has got a tonne of mileage out of it since.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Officially my birthday :D wooo week off work too. When im back up later from a comatosed sleepi shall rain gifts

Rhaknar

Happy birthday, Queen!

Why was the last OT moved to community?

Also, Doom is so, so fun. May make him my main (Sorry Wanda :()

All OTs go to community after a few weeks

I've been playing this since the big 10 event this year but I never posted in here [or the other thread] but here I am posting in this thread.

I wish getting to cap in diablo 3 was as fast as it is in marvel heroes

jrcbandit

I need a few more eternity splinters to get Doom. What's best way to get a couple (I think I need 15)? It's been awhile since I've played and wanted to get back into it with Doom.

Volimar

If you have any coffers of achievement you can open them up. They give random currencies. Better would be to do some early story mode side quests. They give loot boxes that give splinters.

Officially my birthday :D wooo week off work too. When im back up later from a comatosed sleepi shall rain gifts

Happy
frosty-happy-birthday-o.gif

Birthday

inky

I need a few more eternity splinters to get Doom. What's best way to get a couple (I think I need 15)? It's been awhile since I've played and wanted to get back into it with Doom.

15 is nothing. They are giving some out for logging in every day. Check your login bonuses too as they give some out every week that way, or just play a bit. You get 1 every 8 minutes on average so a couple hours should do it but with the event going should be less.

Edit: speaking of, I got a stack of 20 a few hours ago from a jackpot lootsplosion:

mhsplinterskqpgk.png

Those are rare as they come from a special potion, but I got it for free ;P

Top Bottom