• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVE Online |OT| of Internet Spaceships

Well that goes without saying. The game isn't really made for you to be solely doing that stuff. It's like 1% of the actual game. The equivalent of that would be hanging out in Silvermoon all day doing random city faction dailies.(WoW talk)

I bring it up because of the astonishing number of people who do that and make themselves hate the game, which pretty much describes what happened when I was involved in the last attempt at a Gaf corp. So it doesn't quite go without saying, unfortunately.

Onemic

I bring it up because of the astonishing number of people who do that and make themselves hate the game, which pretty much describes what happened when I was involved in the last attempt at a Gaf corp. So it doesn't quite go without saying, unfortunately.

Too many people think of it as WoW clone, when it's the one true sandbox MMO. I got sucked into thinking like that during my first 14 day trial as well. You really need a corp to help get you into the game, unless you know tons about it and what you want to do before playing.

Anyone watching the Daopa stream of the burning of Jinta? Stream has reached 1000+ viewers now, which is definitely a first I think for EVE streams on Twitch. Warning: there are like 1000+ users on screen pvp'ing so the framerate might be a bit low.

tuxor

Neo Member
Been playing this for a couple days now. Really enjoying it, even in the beginning system running mining errands etc. This might envelop my life if I'm not careful.

garath

I just reactivated my account after... 5 years? It's amazing how much the game has changed. From the captain's quarters to exploration, dropping of all the learning skills (I now have almost a million SP in limbo). I wasn't that advanced previously but it's a decent leg up compared to being a complete newbie.

I just love how much there is to do.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
I just reactivated my account after... 5 years? It's amazing how much the game has changed. From the captain's quarters to exploration, dropping of all the learning skills (I now have almost a million SP in limbo). I wasn't that advanced previously but it's a decent leg up compared to being a complete newbie.

I just love how much there is to do.
Had a similar experience coming back after 4 years with 2.5 mil sp to spend. Keeping 1 mil in reserve in case of future super skills to train quickly.

Calculated that if I had kept playing I wouldve had in the neighbourhood of 120mil sp by now, crazy.

garath

Had a similar experience coming back after 4 years with 2.5 mil sp to spend. Keeping 1 mil in reserve in case of future super skills to train quickly.

Calculated that if I had kept playing I wouldve had in the neighbourhood of 120mil sp by now, crazy.

Yeah shh.. don't remind me. My account is almost 7 years old. That would have been a LOT of sp. Lol

sl4yor

Neo Member
I'm downloading EVE as we speak, any EVE vets/GAFers willing to help me out as I get started? This game is pretty intimidating when starting out. PM me your ingame name if you're willing to help a brother out.

I'm downloading EVE as we speak, any EVE vets/GAFers willing to help me out as I get started? This game is pretty intimidating when starting out. PM me your ingame name if you're willing to help a brother out.

I'm not on too, too often, but my account will be active at least until the end of May. I keep the NeoGAF in-game channel open, so if you go into there, you may see me around - just shout something out. Just "NeoGAF" without the quotations, no password or anything.

Jebus help me, I started my 14 day free trial and about 2 hours in and I love this. I've never played an MMO before outside of 3 days in a Ragnarok beta a decade ago, so I guess we'll see how much (or little) willpower I really have.

Tongue

Reddit just created a Faction Warfare (FW) corp.

Anyone with a Reddit account is welcome to hop aboard and give the upcoming changes to FW a go with us.

"Fweddit" is the corp. You can look forward to free Rifters and Thrasher's as the good fellows at Test have dropped some starter isk on us.

Our public channel is "Fwendz".

**Edit** Forgot to mention we are already 135 members strong so this thing should not ghost town on us to quickly.

Tongue

One more update on Fweddit's recruiting effort and I'll leave this thread alone.

We have made it to 149 members and we are still growing.

We will be joining up with the Amarr faction next week once corporate standings are set.

We also expect to have services (killboard etc) setup before that.

Come lose some free rifter's in hilarious ways with us!

Dizzy-4U

Decided to go back in and paid for a 3 months subscription.

I've always been a miner so I decided to try something new this time. Maybe Planetary Interaction? I'm not sure yet, I'll check some videos and decide from there.

Also, I need to find a new corp since gaf corp is pretty much dead. There's no one in the gaf chat either :(

-NeoTB1-

Anyone still play this? I've tried a couple times to get into it over the years, but always got distracted by something else. I'm about to start up a new trial and see where it takes me.

Anno

The Star Citizen project has inspired me to give EVE another try. This time I'm going to attempt to go into the game with a purpose, though, and see how that works. How feasible is it to be a dominant industrialist? I don't really desire to fly PvP, but I would love to be one of the people that those guys rely on to stay stock up on ships, modules and ammunition. If that doesn't pan out then exploration and salvaging also sound fun.

So, EVE-GAF, what say you?

Orlandu84

The Star Citizen project has inspired me to give EVE another try. This time I'm going to attempt to go into the game with a purpose, though, and see how that works. How feasible is it to be a dominant industrialist? I don't really desire to fly PvP, but I would love to be one of the people that those guys rely on to stay stock up on ships, modules and ammunition. If that doesn't pan out then exploration and salvaging also sound fun.

Ditto! I just reactivated my account for the same reason, Anno. I left the game rather suddenly three years ago because real life stuff happened. Here's to getting back into the capsule!

Keasar

Currently in full space-mode. Watching Star Trek: TNG, playing Homeworld 2, Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, playing a sci-fi PnP RPG with friends, Freespace 2 and now reactivated my EVE account once again too. Will see how this goes, I remember being pretty damn bad at EVE. If it doesn't go well, there is always waiting for Star Citizen.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Any around here who still plays want to earn some game time?

I'd like one of those 21 day trials before I sub.

My account is deactivated, but I was thinking of subbing again. Can't send invites when your account is dormant, but I do have a holiday offer to resub for $10, so if no one else takes care of you in the next day or two, I'd be willing to do that. (Can also send you some ISK/Ships to help you get started.)

Tomat

Works for me, it'll be nice to know at least one other person playing.

Sethos

Banned
Just started 'playing', basically just having it run on one monitor while watching movies. Just doing a ton of mining, got my Mining Barge and now I'm trying to get the ISK for the Strip Miners and the insurance for the ship. Then at some point I might start dabbing with all the combat and corp thing.

Name's Sethos Severasse

Tomat

I don't even get why I found this game to be fun in the tutorial. I was really only going around mining things, but there was still something fun about it.

Xisiqomelir

'Sup GAF, on my second day of EVE. It seems totally sweet, but I want to see if I can grind out ISK for a PLEX before I actually pay for it.

I think we used to have an N-GAF corp? Is it dead?

Hey guys, started a trial for this myself a couple days ago. Gone down the military route, mainly to prevent boredom from inevitably kicking in. I've tried Eve quite a while ago but I figured I'd give it another shot.

My name is Kanaray West, hit me up! :)

Woorloog

Banned
Hey guys, started a trial for this myself a couple days ago. Gone down the military route, mainly to prevent boredom from inevitably kicking in. I've tried Eve quite a while ago but I figured I'd give it another shot.

My name is Kanaray West, hit me up! :)

IMO it is the most boring route. Fighting is fun but exclusively fighting? Meh. Do complete all tutorials, regardless what you intend to do though, free ships if nothing else.

Started playing again just before xmas. Re-rolled (from a Minmatar, didn't have much skill points to begin with) first a Caldari pilot and then i re-rolled a Gallente one. This one looks better, ships and avatar.

Exploration is appealing. Includes combat and mining so it is going to offer many things to do. Don't care for profitability really, just as long as i get enough to fund myself.
Going to need a corp though. Wouldn't mind being in a mining/industrial corp, either as a miner or as a guard.
Suppose NeoGAF corp no longer exists or something?

IMO it is the most boring route. Fighting is fun but exclusively fighting? Meh. Do complete all tutorials, regardless what you intend to do though, free ships if nothing else.

Started playing again just before xmas. Re-rolled (from a Minmatar, didn't have much skill points to begin with) first a Caldari pilot and then i re-rolled a Gallente one. This one looks better, ships and avatar.

Exploration is appealing. Includes combat and mining so it is going to offer many things to do. Don't care for profitability really, just as long as i get enough to fund myself.
Going to need a corp though. Wouldn't mind being in a mining/industrial corp, either as a miner or as a guard.
Suppose NeoGAF corp no longer exists or something?

Exploration was my first choice, then the industry role. I just read a thread on some forum mentioning that Military would gain me good money (not much care for it though, just wanna have fun) and get to battle ships with some exploration sprinkled on. Maybe do some of the exploration stuff to see how it fares. The description for exploration is also incredibly vague, that's part of the reason I skipped it.

Woorloog

Banned
Exploration was my first choice, then the industry role. I just read a thread on some forum mentioning that Military would gain me good money (not much care for it though, just wanna have fun) and get to battle ships with some exploration sprinkled on. Maybe do some of the exploration stuff to see how it fares. The description for exploration is also incredibly vague, that's part of the reason I skipped it.

Exploration tutorial is horrible really. It is vague, as you say and it doesn't really prepare you for that career, nor does it make Exploration sound interesting. Should have some more guiding: How to fit ship, what you need, stuff like that. Basically what you can find online. Check EVE University articles, they're pretty good, compared to other EVE wikis: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Exploration_101 http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Scanning And look for others from that wiki.

Baseline is (if i understood correctly): Exploration is a common term for a collection of "mini-professions": Archeology, Hacking and... well, those are the minis and Exploration also offers mining and salvaging oppoturnities.
It seems that you're supposed to fit an exploration frigate (or some other ship for that purpose), scan for things, get what you can from them, mark the rest for mining and combat (Exploration frigates can do some combat with drones). The most important thing seems to be that the mini-professions support research and invention, and booster industry.
Varied profession but also requires being a generalist to some extent.

And of course, wormholes. But those are on another level. Sort of. If i understood it right.

As i said, i intend to start exploring... though i wonder if it will start being profitable enough right away to continue it.
Would be nice if CCP added some interesting stuff to exploration: semi-unique places (random generated of course), lore stuff like WoW's Archeology.

Keasar

And there I quit again.

Lost my Drake, 100 million isk down the drain, will take weeks to get that money back because no matter what I do, I am doing something wrong. Everyone keeps telling me "Lol, you will earn money fast and easy. :D"

Well, I fucking dont, in my Drake that I have relatively well fitted I got perhaps 5-7 million ISK from doing a lvl 3 mission that took fucking hours. I followed guides, I took advice, I even got donations to get stuff to fit my new Drake with, but I am still obviously doing something wrong all the time.

I am fucking out, Star Citizen seems to be the game I wanna play, it has the punishment of EVE, but at least the gameplay that EVE players try to make me think EVE has. I wanna fly a space-ship, not real-time manage a space spreadsheet.

Might respond to some of the recent posts a bit later. Just primarily wanted to let people know that I'll be on tonight and/or tomorrow (and in the NeoGAF chat channel). Astrometrics V finished for me the other day, and I wanted to get that out of the way before really putting some time in again, as it will make exploration much less of a pain in the ass (should speed me up by quite a significant margin.)

I do do exploration as my primary playstyle if anyone is interested in questioning someone who has a decent amount of experience with it. I've done it in wormholes as well (which is risky, but can be much more profitable.) Used to run level 4 missions, but they're a bit tiresome. I have a fit Raven as a backup to do them for safe/reliable ISK though if I lost my Tengu and couldn't afford to replace it. Exploration with the fit I have access to probably breaks a bit higher on average than missions, but that's on average. There's more of a gambling aspect involved, and some days you'll hit it big, while others you'll get squat (makes it more fun IMO). Missions/ratting and mining are steady.

With a lower amount of skill points (I'm a bit past the 12m mark), for Exploration, you'll have to do ship swapping, which is not only tiresome, but much less efficient, so you're probably better off sticking with missions (which are more interesting than mining or industry if you're actually interested in playing) unless you get in an active corp that can help support you, especially if they own any null-sec space or are willing to go on group roams in low-sec.

The NeoGAF corp is pretty much dead at this point, and even if there's someone who can get you in, there's a tax (which will just end up being ISK out of your pocket going to nothing since there isn't anything to fund collectively or anyone to manage it.) I have a personal corp since I'm not a part of anything else at the moment, which I don't mind people joining if they just want to get out of the starter NPC corps and not have to pay taxes if they don't find anything else they like. That's about the only benefit I can provide though, since I don't usually play EVE for long periods of time.

And there I quit again.

Lost my Drake, 100 million isk down the drain, will take weeks to get that money back because no matter what I do, I am doing something wrong. Everyone keeps telling me "Lol, you will earn money fast and easy. :D"

Well, I fucking dont, in my Drake that I have relatively well fitted I got perhaps 5-7 million ISK from doing a lvl 3 mission that took fucking hours. I followed guides, I took advice, I even got donations to get stuff to fit my new Drake with, but I am still obviously doing something wrong all the time.

I am fucking out, Star Citizen seems to be the game I wanna play, it has the punishment of EVE, but at least the gameplay that EVE players try to make me think EVE has. I wanna fly a space-ship, not real-time manage a space spreadsheet.

If losing a drake is that rough, then maybe you moved up to it a bit too fast? I'm curious how you lost it too.

It's perfectly reasonable to decide that the game isn't right for you, but I had plenty of fun and success without ever playing anything remotely like 'spreadsheets online.' I think the most important thing is finding a good group to run with, which can be tough for sure.

Tideas

Banned

do you still need a 21 day trial thing?

If anyone else need a 21 day trial thing, let me know, I can send you one.

Also, if anyone is interested in joining a corp, I'm a corp right now. Based in Dodixie. Pretty fun corp. It's split between 2 corps, one doing faction warfare, and one not.

We're fighting for the Gallente, Minmatar factions

Keasar

If losing a drake is that rough, then maybe you moved up to it a bit too fast? I'm curious how you lost it too.

It's perfectly reasonable to decide that the game isn't right for you, but I had plenty of fun and success without ever playing anything remotely like 'spreadsheets online.' I think the most important thing is finding a good group to run with, which can be tough for sure.

Lost to one of those Insurrections or something, Sansha Nation attacks. Went along with a group, thought it was gonna go fine but then everything went down the drain and when I tried jumping out the bastards scrambled my warp drive.

Umm. Unless you were with other people who were new and/or didn't know what they were doing, you probably wouldn't be taking a Drake out for Incursions (unless tanking, which you are almost certainly not capable of doing as a new player). And 100 million? Either you're paying too much somehow, or there's been some pretty significant inflation since I last played (probably the latter). Drakes used to cost in the 45mil to 60mil range. You did have insurance right? That would cover a decent portion (about a third to a half) of most typical "vanilla" ships including the Drake.

Did a little exploration this past night. One radar site was bugged and I couldn't open the can, so I didn't get anything out of that, but the other thing I found was a DED 4/10 and ended up snagging some loot worth about 30-35 mil or so (not including bounties, but those were just a couple mil ISK at most.) But that was it. Kind of a paltry sum compared to the time I spent (though a lot was fiddling around getting used to things again). Most systems I went through were pretty barren, and I'm not up to doing wormholes at the moment which are ever too common.

Woorloog

Banned
Feel silly to train Drones V right away... but being Gallente pilot, and wanting to truly try out Tristan it seems very wise thing to do (and Algos too). Can't go wrong with Drones V, eh?

Probe Launchers require a launcher hardpoint, no? If so, too bad, would have loved fitting Algos for exploration. Drones could do all the fighting for me...

Tideas

Banned
Btw, anyone that's playing, I recommend training all of the races Frigs up to 4, cruisers up to 3, destroyers up to 5, and battlecruiser up to 5 before the upcoming tiericide sometime in January

Btw, anyone that's playing, I recommend training all of the races Frigs up to 4, cruisers up to 3, destroyers up to 5, and battlecruiser up to 5 before the upcoming tiericide sometime in January

Are they changing the skills then? There a post about it somewhere? Would rather not sacrifice training time on other, more immediately useful, skills than finish up BC V and Dessies V.

Woorloog

Banned
Are they changing the skills then? There a post about it somewhere? Would rather not sacrifice training time on other, more immediately useful, skills than finish up BC V and Dessies V.

Tiericide includes some skill restructuring: Destroyers and BC's will be split to racial versions. You will be able to fly your ships after the change still though.
These changes include modifying training times for the skills, battleships take longer and Tech 2 less time. The idea is promote specialization and reduce racial spreading, which may be a good idea since Tiericide does homogenize ships somewhat (just somewhat, flying a Maller, Moa, that rusty thing, or Vexor is still quite different despite them being Combat Cruisers, Frigs have least differences but this is due to their limited slot layouts).
Personally, i won'd worry about it. I'm much more interested flying Cruisers and Frigates, and possibly certain Tech 2 variants than Battleships. That said,

Balancing Future
Retribution changes (being related, has some details what's up next)

Feel silly to train Drones V right away... but being Gallente pilot, and wanting to truly try out Tristan it seems very wise thing to do (and Algos too). Can't go wrong with Drones V, eh?

Probe Launchers require a launcher hardpoint, no? If so, too bad, would have loved fitting Algos for exploration. Drones could do all the fighting for me...

Once you get on to battlecruisers and up, most ships of all races will allow for a full compliment of light to medium drones, so yes it's definitely a good skill to get out of the way.

Tideas

Banned

they're splitting up the skill to be racial, so each race gets destroyer and battlecruiser. if u don't do it now, later, after teh change, if you want to fly other ships, it'll take you days and days

they're splitting up the skill to be racial, so each race gets destroyer and battlecruiser. if u don't do it now, later, after teh change, if you want to fly other ships, it'll take you days and days

Yeah, I knew that part (they've been talking about it for awhile), but is the change actually happening this month? Cause I haven't seen any specific source for that part.

And Drones V is pretty much a necessity for any pilot. May seem like a long train for newer guys when most of your stuff might take on the order of hours or minutes, but it's really not that bad and insanely useful. Not making use of my drone skills right now since I'm flying a Tengu which doesn't have a drone bay, but I was definitely using them on my Drake and Raven. Especially if you're a Gallente pilot, you may as well get it out of the way quickly.

Tideas

Banned
Yeah, I knew that part (they've been talking about it for awhile), but is the change actually happening this month? Cause I haven't seen any specific source for that part.

And Drones V is pretty much a necessity for any pilot. May seem like a long train for newer guys when most of your stuff might take on the order of hours or minutes, but it's really not that bad and insanely useful. Not making use of my drone skills right now since I'm flying a Tengu which doesn't have a drone bay, but I was definitely using them on my Drake and Raven. Especially if you're a Gallente pilot, you may as well get it out of the way quickly.

it's going to happen either this month or next. but it will be soon i guess

Well, I've started preparing for tiericide. Should finish up the last of the frigate IVs in about a day, and then the cruisers are short skills to get up to 3. Besides Caldari which I already have at V. Not gonna push those any further at the moment since I don't really fly out of race, not having the proper skills to support it (weapons mainly, but also armor tanking).

After that's done, Destroyers IV is fairly short, but then I have to debate on what I want to do. If there is absolute word on a date, I'll probably work on BCs V before finishing up dessies. Otherwise I'd rather get in one of the frigate Vs, probably Caldari so I can fly Cov Ops ships and not have to risk my much more valuable Tengu if I want to try scanning and running complexes in low, WH or null. For combat stuff I'd just come back in a cheap T1 cruiser or maybe a Drake, so getting blown up wouldn't be as much a worry. Not to mention other skills I'd like to work on. Maybe if I hit it big somewhere and had enough for 2 backup Tengus instead of just 1, I would feel comfortable skipping the Cov Ops step that I now have my eye on.

Woorloog

Banned
If you're preparing for Tiericide skills, i recommend training Battleships ASAP, those are going to suffer most from Tiericide. Leave Tech 2 stuff for post-Tiericide, those are going to be faster to train for (ignoring Frigate V or Cruiser V requirements...).

Me, i don't know what to do right now. Tutorials done, as is the Bloodstained Stars Epic Arc. Cross-training to Amarr ships (playing Gallente), because i decided i like their ships more (specifically Arbitrator) but didn't want to start a new character, don't want to train Drones V again and i'm satisfied how my character looks (but skill points are still very low so i wouldn't have lost much if i had rerolled).
Damn CCP for not including complete re-sculpting of a character, even if one can't change gender, race and backround. Don't need re-sculpting but don't like not having the option, re-customization is too limited. Also, why can't every race have every races' clothes...

Anyway, what to do now, while waiting for Amarr Frigate V and Amarr Cruiser I-III?
Should i fit my Imicus for exploration and go explore? Or would a cruiser be more ideal for exploration?
I'll probably start looking for a corp but not sure what i want to do. Bounty hunting, piracy, exploration are all very interesting and would benefit from flexibility, combat oriented skills but the former two are very risky. On the other hand, industrialist career is interesting and i've noted a few industrial corps that accept new players.

You could just play something else for a day or two while you wait for frigate IV and the first 3 of cruiser to train. Frigate IV is definitely one of the biggest humps for a new player, though I suppose you said you already did Drones V.

And any battleship tiericide will be coming later, if at all. Battle ships are already distinctly separated by race. Besides, BS V is an obscenely long train and I have better things to do that would be more immediately useful in the roughly 4 months that would take. If it means I'm mostly pigeonholed in to Caldari Battleships (and larger) hulls, so be it. I don't see myself flying much beyond my Tengu anytime soon, unless I'm forced to (either by losing it, or by wanting to operate in areas where it would be risky to fly such an expensive ship - expensive for me at least.)

Woorloog

Banned
I was speaking about the tiericide skill changes, those extend BS skill training time some 17 days. Though when the skill changes will be implemented... After Tiericide or during it? If during, training for BS ASAP is a good idea if you really want to fly them. If after, then, no hurry.

Frigates IV is nothing compared to Drones V.
I should adjust my attributes but i don't want to commit to anything quite yet, i'd rather not use the extra stats rerolling new characters get to remove my changes if i don't like them, leaving it for later. Though now that i have Drones V, i probably could go Int/Per attributes (considering drone's stat requirements, Int/Per wouldn't have made it much faster, if at all), read it is good for general skill training. Not likely to become a trader or a corp leader so i doubt i'll need Cha.

EDIT just spend 20million for attribute booster implants (+3 Int/Mem). I better set up a jump clone, don't want to lose these...
EDIT2 Duh, +8 standing? How to hell am i going to get that...

Think I decided I'll skip Dessies V for the time being since I don't see myself flying interdictors all that often, if at all. I'll just suck up the training time if it comes to that point. And destroyers in general I don't fly often, so the extra level wouldn't be extraordinarily helpful. Would much rather spend the ~8 days it would to take to finish that putting time towards BCs V, which is a hull size I rather do like.

And there are going to be skill changes involving Battleships and moving up from them to capital ships. You need BS V now and will only need BS IV in the future, but there will be other skills introduced or required that will extend the training time. Will try and edit in a link later to where I read that if I can find it - on my phone now. Not something I would worry about at the moment however since that's further off.

In other news, today after the migration downtime, I'm going to try out a new ship build. My Tengu is still too valuable for me to risk losing in low sec or a wormhole right now, but I built a couple of Arbitrators (which, interestingly enough I can only fly due to me training all this stuff for tiericide) intended for doing exploration in low sec based off a fit I found on battleclinic. It's a good, cheap hull for the job, with the full fit (at least as well as I can fit it - my armor tanking skills are subpar) being less than 20-25mil. The great thing about it is the bonused drones being the main source of damage, so you have freed up high slots that can be used for a salvager, cloak, etc. The Vexor is equal or better, but I don't think my training for that completes until later today, but besides that, the Arbitrator has a missile hardpoint, and being Caldari with 2mil odd SP in missiles, it made more sense to do that than use a Vexor which has no place for missile launchers. My Gunnery skills are around 500k, with the vast majority of that being in Weapon Upgrades and Advanced Weapon Upgrades. The drone bandwidth on the Vexor is higher, but I don't think you can really even take advantage of it with just the cruiser-sized hull. Maybe in PvP situations where you might want to field heavy drones, but I shouldn't be facing anything that requires more than medium ones.

Will definitely report in to see how it pans out for me. The hull should at least pay for itself in roughly one radar site, so if I can do that much without getting blown up, it's a win in my book. I just hope I can scan down the stuff without being in a bonused scanning ship, but my scanning skills are good, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to be doing ship swapping, at least without access to the covert ops hulls.

Tideas

Banned
I'm 1.5 months in, and so should be done with BC5 in 2 days. Once that's done, i'm gonna focus on getting my core skills up. With hope, I can fly a BS in another month or so

On phone so no link at the moment, but they announced today that the destroyer and battlecruiser skill changes won't be happening until the summer expansion, which is usually anywhere from March or April to June. So you've got some time if there's some more important things you want to get up first and use in the mean time rather than sitting around waiting for BCs V to finish. Destroyers IV is in my queue now, but after that finishes I'll go back to some stuff I can more immediately make use of rather than heading straight into a 20+ day train with little immediate benefit. Not sure exactly what I want to go after now though. I have 3 remaps available, so some flexibility there.

Top Bottom