• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Conference Gamestop EXPO 2013 (Off Screen)

Thanks to satam55 from the Gamestop Expo thread.

Can some someone please create a thread for the following post? I don't have thread creating privileges, yet.

An off-screen video of Sony’s GameStop Expo 2013 Conference just leaked:
Sony Conference Gamestop EXPO 2013 (Off Screen)

From the person who uploaded it:

2 Things: First) The sound cuts out at the beginning because of "Copyright infringement on the music" and Second) He shows the same video as the E3 one so I cut it.

salromano

13:20ish

"If you compare PlayStation 4 visuals side by side with any other gaming console, PlayStation 4 will look better every time."

They go on to show Killzone and inFAMOUS, though, so I'm not really sure if he's talking about multi-platform games.

15:00ish

"We've forged great third-party partnerships with some of the biggest developers to bring exclusive game content to PlayStation gamers which creates the best place to play."

Screen lists following companies:

Rockstar Games
Bluepoint Games
Activision Blizzard
Disney Interactive
Sega
Level-5
Square Enix
Sumo Digital
Atlus
EA
Konami
Take-Two
Ubisoft
Warner Bros.
Insomniac
Bungie
Capcom
Zindagi Games
Nordic Games
Sanzaru Games
Bethesda Games

2F7Ym0X.png

Samyy

Im sure a lot of that includes exclusive DLC or something or an exclusive mission like with Watch Dogs/ AC4 (?) I think like we saw from Gamescom.

Yawnier

Banned
Hm, nice, but nothing new.
Only the image with the dev logos, where he says "studios, which are creating exclusive content" is new, I think.
Sanzaru Games is on it ^_^

nz6w.jpg

Insomniac Games is truly the Switzerland of the console wars.

Also, Sumo Digital - probably LBP 3 right?

Im sure a lot of that includes exclusive DLC or something or an exclusive mission like with Watch Dogs/ AC4 (?) I think like we saw from Gamescom.

Yep. Mostly exclusive DLC and some of the devs are obviously making SCE published games; Sanzaru(Sly), Sumo Digital(LBP3), Insomniac(Ratchet / Resistance / New IP) etc...

Samyy

Insomniac Games is truly the Switzerland of the console wars.

Also, Sumo Digital - probably LBP 3 right?

Im guessing with the advent of LBP Hub, a third instalment seems highly unlikely. Its possible they've also either been given the opportunity to make their own IP or have been assigned another Sony IP to work with.

.la1n

15:05 Inomniac logo, wasn't there in February in developers list.

If it's one thing I've learned it's that the slides showcasing developers on board means little to nothing. I think that insomniac releasing games on PS4 is a no brainer however.

Mifune

Mehmber
Surprising that Bethesda is on there. Although I suppose they owe Sony after the crappy Fallout and Skyrim ports.

Yawnier

Banned
Sumo or Tarsier (or both)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that studio as well.

Im guessing with the advent of LBP Hub, a third instalment seems highly unlikely. Its possible they've also either been given the opportunity to make their own IP or have been assigned another Sony IP to work with.

I'm hoping the next main LBP game in retail is going to be a totally different take on the series, like a 3D platformer or something but I have no idea what the chances are of that.

Sky Chief

What is going on in this thread? The same responses keep looping.

EDIT: fixed now must have been something screwy with my browser

ReaperXL7

Hmm I have never heard of Nordic games.....is that the new name of the Darksiders studio?

Interesting some of the partnerships they are touting here, makes me really curious whats still out there thats unannounced.

rjinaz

I like that he talked about the Instant Game Collection. Seems like that's not going to be going away anytime soon.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
@10:55 YES!!!!! We can play Pong on the PS4. This is the future of gaming people! GET EXCITED!

j/k. Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

I found it interesting that at the end of the vid @ 24:30 while they were doing their "this is all the great shit on Playstation" montage, they transitioned from Auron (FFX HD) to the chick from Agni's Philosophy (with a helghan scout in-between)-- a tech demo-- and not something directly from the FFXV reveal trailer. Unless characters that we saw in AP are ending up in FFXV.

No more tri-Ace? :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661657

Top Bottom