• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games that you *think* only you on GAF have played

918839_57019_front.jpg

bujingaips2_040704_009_640w.jpg

I actually liked some of the concepts of the game

Bujingai kicks ass. All Shinobi PS2 fans should seek out a cheap copy.

i really liked the first and was told in this thread i should give the second more of a chance.

And once again: yes, you really should. I think you'll love it.

The Foul

AllYourPlanet256.jpg
w97.gif

Warpath.

Got it on a shareware disc back in the day and played it endlessly. Basically its a real time space conquest game, turns out its still fun to play. Nothing quite like it even today (Maybe SPAZ).

ArtaxLives

Neo Member
Not quite in line with the OP's question as I know a couple guys here have played it.

But I did finish the Original ARMA campaign to completion.. which was the most painful yet rewarding thing I have done in PC gaming...

Ominym

Banned
929926_70081_front.jpg

I have an obsessive compulsive love of Jurassic Park, but I hope that I'm the only one that played this game. I got it for $3 whole dollars, but it was an absolutely painstaking slog through every single piece of gameplay.

IISANDERII

Magrunner. It just got released last week on PSN[and XBLA?]. I posted in another thread but got no response but it's a Portal clone, a 1st person puzzle adventure time.
I love the brain exercising puzzles, the environments are interesting and the story is coming along very well so far[only 2.5hrs in].

I think anybody who loved Portal will likely like this. Check out demo.

jonabbey

Asylum on the TRS-80 model 1. A 3d first-person perspective / text adventure game with the nastiest maze you've ever seen. 128x48 pixels, yo.

Lijik

Atomic Bombermannnnnnn
Abombercov.jpg

I remember REALLY wanting this as a kid but my parents refused to buy it because the title made it seem like it was based around terrorist actions. Looking at footage of it a few years later, i may have dodged a bullet because it didnt look as good as other bomberman games

Top Bottom