• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When's the last time you took a bath?

Malyse

I'm not asking when the last time you bathed/cleaned your body was, but rather the last time you drew a tub full of water and had a nice leisurely soak.

I personally do showers almost exclusively.

Izuna

Banned
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f686d3446383068366372476b37513d3d2d3234303935393936372e313434323364343939383463306432352e676966

Rocketz

2 months ago on my honeymoon because we had a huge jacuzzi tub.

Drain in my apartment is broke so the wife can't currently. She enjoys them when she isn't feeling well.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Sometime last summer when I got a sunburn to cool it off. We have a large free standing tub in our bathroom, but even that's not big enough for me despite being just under 6'2". Either my top half is out or my legs are out. I really want to stretch out in the tub and I can't and the water gets cold too fast besides.

Sheentak

The ceiling of my bathroom is slanted so when i get into the bath tub my head touches the ceiling even if i bend down. So i started taking small baths mainly so i wasnt so uncomfortable, its actually really relaxing

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Early 1994 I think.

MastAndo

It's been years, but the first time I cranked was in a bath tub, so stewing in my filth and seminal residue will always have a special place in my heart.

Ponn

Banned
I stopped at an early age because my brother would torture me in the bath by throwing eggs at me, throwing dead animals and snakes in the tub and deer blood during hunting season.

Media

I have this irrational phobia of baths. It might be OCD related or something but it's just too dirty to me. Something about the tub not being clean enough and the water being dirty I dunno.
I stopped at an early age because my brother would torture me in the bath by throwing eggs at me, throwing dead animals and snakes in the tub and deer blood during hunting season.

Wtf

dSIwYT6.gif

BriGuy

A few months ago maybe? It was kind of pointless because we had to hop in the shower to get clean afterwards.

Hydrus

I always shower, but if my body is super achy and if I've been having trouble sleeping, I'll take a really hot bath. I'll just lay in there for a while. Usually helps.

I'll only take a bath if I have full body aches, like from a flu or something. Even then I take a shower immediately after, because I always feel filthy after soaking in that dead skin cell soup.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
This aint the 1930's. I can see its use as a form of relaxation but showers all the way.

Lmaooo Ponn from the 1800's

Did the bath water have to be drawn from the well and warmed over a campfire?

Hobbles

Do ice baths count? Actually, doesn't matter. After long bike rides I do an epsom salt bath. So, pretty regularly.

Sunster

i stepped on a cactus last year (the kind with very long thorns) and took a bath once because i didn't want to stand up.

Daingurse

Took one this past Friday. I like soaking in the tub, it's very relaxing. Usually do it while reading GAF and comics.

I don't even remember. Baths are gross, why would I want to sit in my own filth-water.

Getting clean ain't the primary reason for taking a bath. I take baths because they are calming and therapeutic.

About 3 months ago. We have a 2 person jacuzzi tub in our master bathroom. We also have an 8 person hot tub on the deck, so that is usually where we go instead.

My 8&10yr old daughters take 3-4 baths a week in our tub though. They never even use their upstairs shower/bath. Instead they use ours or the big dual head shower in the basement. We hope things change when they become teenagers and they utilize that upstairs bathroom more.

Top Bottom