• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age II |OT| The Revenge of Shit Mountain

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
nib95 said:
Lol...wow....what an OP. Is the game going to actually be any god though?

Just like with DA:O, I'm waiting until the GB quicklook.

nib95

Banned
Well, I just ordered a new GTX 570 and I thought I'd give this game a go as just one more to flex it's muscles. Based on the OP I don't know what to expect lol.

iavi

nib95 said:
Well, I just ordered a new GTX 570 and I thought I'd give this game a go as just one more to flex it's muscles. Based on the OP I don't know what to expect lol.

DX11 visual super hotness.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
nib95 said:

expect (A)wesome.

I'd just like to take a moment to say,

fuck Bioware.

Bunch of hacks who think big set-pieces and boring dialog equals "epic" storytelling.

nib95 said:
Go for Witcher II instead :p
I'm doing the 'ol wait and see approach for DA2.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
If the next Mass Effect game looks as shitty as DA2, then I'll start getting mad. For now though, I can just laugh.

Vaporak

They were just tricking us the last time, this truly is the New Shit. :(
Thank god we don't have to wait long for The Witcher 2.

Amazing OP though. :D

nib95

Banned
RustyNails said:
Go for Witcher II instead :p
I'm doing the 'ol wait and see approach for DA2.

Fuck that looks awesome. I'll look in to it. Been out of the PC gaming loop for ages, only decide to get back in as 2011 seems to be a real winner. In both PC gaming content and prices/value of GPU's.

Also....Bioware...as in the people responsible for GAF's GOTY 2010 Mass Effect 2? Those hacks? I'm confused...Lol. Apologies for the ignorance, I just assumed people would be excited and less cautious about this games release.

Best OP in recent memory. Made me want to pre-order 10 more copies. Last pic was the fucking night cap.

Here's to hoping that the Signature Edition items suck and for some great DA:O cameos!

Zen

Banned
I don't mind the visual style. Sure it's N64 on steroids, but I wouldn't say the graphics are ugly or anything, they're very clean with some top notch IQ. The lack of maturity with all the designs is actually a bigger turn off for me than anything else.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
EvilLore, you glorious asshole. I like this OT. I'm not unwilling to give this a chance, but that demo... wow. It's going to take a LOT to convince me it's not a pile of shit.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
nib95 said:
Also....Bioware...as in the people responsible for GAF's GOTY 2010 Mass Effect 2? Those hacks? I'm confused...Lol. Apologies for the ignorance, I just assumed people would be excited and less cautious about this games release.

you're too reasonable for this discussion!

seriously, I thank the game will be fine.

Ceebs

I wonder if the DA2 team thinks their game looks as awesome as their PR says it is, of if they realize it looks like a giant clusterfuck.

Mush

Shit, those specs needed are off the charts! How in my wildest dreams will I ever be able to run this?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh my god, that OP is hilarious. The minimum and recommended requirements immediately had me laughing.

EDIT: Seriously, this game is a genuine trolling act.

da2ot-04.gif

OMG. I almost dropped my drink while laughing.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Now that's an OP. The specs were the icing on an already awesome cake.

One question though: What's Dr. Chakwas doing in there?

Micius

GAF never disappoints.

Oh, and I just knew that upside down darkspawn head screenshot was going to make it into the OT... :D

Top Bottom