• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Coverage April/13/07 (post #922+ for reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Vincey37 said:
I'm not exactly planning my day around this as some seem to be but...

If this was a Saturday morning thing, doesn't make much sense to advertise it as a Friday thing does it?

No, not at ****ing all. But thats just what it appeals to the casual segment as. IGN shouldn't have said Friday at 8 or 9 when its 11 right now. I could have been asleep.

Snaku

Banned
Mrbob said:
Hil-IGN posted:

Tomorrow.

I'm not even sure I am supposed to post that, but whatever. Tomorrow.

space20balls20darth20vain3.gif

Salazar

legend166 said:
I can't believe Rupert paid $650 million for IGN.

He must be pissed.

This is the man who paid through the nose for the goddamned Hitler diaries. Embarrassing wastes of money on clearly useless crap are what Rupes does best.

dante786

Banned
Am i reading this correctly...shit has now been delayed till "tomorrow", tomorrow being the 14th, which is today? I hate IGN, they are an embarrassment.

teiresias

Hil-IGN posted:

Tomorrow.

So since it's "tomorrow" already I'm guessing they mean Sunday? I'm looking forward to it changing to "Next Business Day" by noon today after they realize, "crap, working on a weekend? I don't think so."

Dartastic

Aristotlekh said:
Imagine how perfect it would be if he played the main villain or the main character or did the soundtrack or anything. Game of the year more like game of the decade.

I'll take that game of the year and raise you GAME OF THE CENTURY.

Edit-Holy shit, I just got member status. Awesome. This thread truly does rock.

JB1981

Mrbob said:
posts aren't time/date stamped on the "INSIDER" boards?

goddamn, i should go to bed I have to be at work early tomorrow and i'm putting in a 12 hour work day grrrrrrrr

WTF is so involved here? I don't understand what could possibly hold up a preview at this point. From the responses here I gotta believe this has been planned for a while.

Does IGN just suck that bad or is there some amazing amounts of post processing going on in regards to the vid clips and screens?

teiresias

I'm sure it's simply a matter of Dyack having some disagreement with a few paragraphs of the preview - the ones that don't include the words "genius," "monumental," "groundbreaking," "revolutionary," and "only in Miyamoto's dreams" probably.

Harvey Hedonist said:
WTF is so involved here? I don't understand what could possibly hold up a preview at this point. From the responses here I gotta believe this has been planned for a while.

Does IGN just suck that bad or is there some amazing amounts of post processing going on in regards to the vid clips and screens?

Maybe it has to be pre-approved by Denis & Co.

Tieno

So I go to sleep for 8 hours (oh what a dream it was!) and there's still no Too Human? What a joke IGN is.

Shit, that is why you don't announce things when you're incompetent. ****ing blue balls.

JB1981 said:
so when did hilary make that post?
Didn't I just say he did it on Thursday [massive_rolleyes]

Here:
Date Posted: 4/12 3:44pm Subject: RE: Where's the damm coverage for Too human? SOMEBODY FROM IGN....
Tomorrow.

KGKK

Banned
Man when are we finally going to see some Too Human, all we got were what like 2 screens in the past year?

Grecco

Harvey Hedonist said:

In all seriousness. Dennis probably didnt like how the footage was looking and called an audible. Thats my honest guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom