• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great Game or Greatest Game Ever? (Game Informer Exclusive - TIM SCHAFER's new game!)

HokieJoe

Buttonbasher said:
Is the song in the trailer an original song?

Nope. The first time I heard it was from the movie Heavy Metal. It's Ronnie James Dio singing while with Black Sabbath. It's been ages since I've heard that song...fits the clip perfectly.

FoneBone

Father_Brain said:
Saw scans elsewhere. That may have been a slight exaggeration, but it really does look pretty unimpressive by PS360 standards.
Sadly true. The art direction is obviously awesome, though, and that goes a long way to compensate.

Amir0x

Banned
Holy SHIT at that CG trailer. I am now sold an infinity billion times as much as I was before, which was already almost a trillion eleventy ten!

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Enk said:
I WANT YOUR BABIES SCHAFER!!!

*ahem*

I salute you on your marvelous avatar and taste, sir.

This game is going to rock. (I am so sorry you had to see that)

GhaleonQ

Awww. This sort of metal only deserves and delivers with derision (and here, I am thinking of "This Is Spinal Tap"), not homage. Between this and Jack Black Jack Blacking around, I'm probably not going to like this.

*goes back to playing The Curse Of Monkey Island, just to spite him*

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
FoneBone said:
Sadly true. The art direction is obviously awesome, though, and that goes a long way to compensate.
Yeah,I really can only judge a games visuals by its framerate and art direction. The rest fades with time. This art direction looks great.

I'm in...
But I'm tired of Jack Black's schtick... He's like a walking episode of Family Guy... Boring and predictably "crazy" without being interesting enough to turn off a frat boy or mall rat.
He'll probably function well in this case with some good writing though.

Also, the metal thing is being done to death anymore...

Still, day one for me. No previews necessary.

Top Bottom