• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
why tf is enzo going to be in a shark cage?

wish i shark would materialise in there with him

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what the fuck is the point of these pre show matches with a empty arena?

this is a two hour long pre show that's half an hour in and has tons of people attending, dunno why you guys are surprised it isn't stuffed to the brims yet

Yeah the lack of crowd is clearly down to the arena not letting everyone in and people are probably buying merch etc. Weird that the arena wouldn't let people in earlier to compensate for the pre-show. Probably gonna be some pissed off fans who wanted to see the Hardy's.

Yeah the lack of crowd is clearly down to the arena not letting everyone in and people are probably buying merch etc. Weird that the arena wouldn't let people in earlier to compensate for the pre-show. Probably gonna be some pissed off fans who wanted to see the Hardy's.

Yeah, Alamodome had better distribution of people and by the start a of the preshow there was already a ton of people in their seats.

3rdEdge

I love how Jordan is a former NXT tag champ, has been on the main roster for over a year and is a former Smackdown tag champ yet commentary acts like he just started wrestling last week.

Beefy

Any one see them testing the big screen? It had Seph's big letter thing on it but it didn't have the static, it had loads of fire around it. So maybe a new entrance?

Gurrry

This is one of the few matches that im actually invested in. I hope Seth/Dean win. They go on a tiny run, then Dean turns heel on Seth and we go full circle.

A heel Dean Ambrose could change WWE in a good way.

Top Bottom