• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

Alternatively, I now understand why tournament jitters are so serious. This Rikir guy was bodying people in casuals but his execution got sloppy once he got in stream.
Aye, tournament jitters are often underestimated. Rikir's a great player, and has a good attitude too. I think it's cool that he stuck with Tron since Vanilla.

Stream/tourney play is usually worse than casual play, easy.

Dat Stark, but he does need to finish his stuff more often. #easyformetosay

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
I'd love to see some guy trolling by covering his fight stick with pictures of engorged penises.

It'd annoy so many of the shittier people in the community. Total distraction for some of them, as they won't be able to contain their homophobic rage and probably crack their game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'd love to see some guy trolling by covering his fight stick with pictures of engorged penises.

It'd annoy so many of the shittier people in the community. Total distraction for some of them, as they won't be able to contain their homophobic rage and probably crack their game.

It's homophobic to think a stick covered in penises is stupid?

Okay.

Alternatively, I now understand why tournament jitters are so serious. This Rikir guy was bodying people in casuals but his execution got sloppy once he got in stream.

I've been saying this way before streaming was around, and now with streaming it seems that tournament jitters are even more deadly.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
It's homophobic to think a stick covered in penises is stupid?

Okay.

Well it is stupid, but the point was just to say some guys will get flat out, over-offended by it. Especially some of the guys in the fighter community who are super anti-gay. And I sadly met way too many when I was living back in London. And I feel it would be funny to do that, just to annoy the shit out of them and watch them have a tantrum. Because it *would* happen.

This is the sloppiest damn Marvel play I have ever seen.
KuGsj.gif

MrDaravon

I haven't been really following the Joker/Fanatiq thing much, so what's going on with that? Last I heard Fanatiq was balking at it due to some character lock bullshit Joker was apparently/supposedly pulling. Was this supposed to be the tournament where they were going to do the money match or what's up?

Top Bottom