• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces × Hooters collaboration announced

This is something I couldn’t make up in my head if I tried. How do come hot of the heels of Mania, the best received game in the franchise in decades and then follow that up with this news? My mind is just boggled.

Amani

I think the gaming industry as a whole needs a news section called "Give Up News". Cuz this screams of someone giving up.

Is this their attempt to get the kids focused on normal women instead of the Furry Dick Convention?

Durden77

Sonic bought some goodwill with Mania and slipped right under our noses still fucking with shit. We've let him go too far.

She made it into the archie comics

Make her foster some weird romantic relationship with Shadow based on her admiration for him and his attachment to Maria's attributes and we got gold.

Writing a letter to Iizuka-san now.

Village

Make her foster some weird romantic relationship with Shadow based on her admiration for him and his attachment to Maria's attributes and we got gold.

Writing a letter to Iizuka-san now.

These hedgehogs keep stealing our women

They can't resist their ability to roll around at the speed of sound.

Top Bottom