• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

He's up there too, but at least he has a chance to redeem himself this season. Early reviews from camp have been positive.

comeon.png

BigAT

Welp...

Thank you for your interest in the Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Classic Edition. As you are aware, this is a highly sought after console that will launch later this fall.

Unfortunately, due to a technical glitch, the Super Nintendo Classic Edition was mistakenly made available last Friday evening ahead of the official release date. We, regrettably, will have to cancel this item on your order. We know that this is incredibly disappointing to you, and we’re truly sorry for this mistake.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
Former Cowboys' WR Lucky Whitehead got claimed on waivers by NY Jets, per source.

damn the news gets worse and worse for him

The New York Jets have claimed wide receiver Lucky Whitehead off waivers from the Dallas Cowboys, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Poor kid can't catch a break

Chip never even played him. That was all Howie.
Exactly. Howie has never put anyone else ahead of himself and definitely not the team. No way would be take the fall for a mistake that chip made. Several people who cover the eagles have said that chip wanted Carr with that pick and Howie overruled him to take Marcus Smith.

Hindl

Exactly. Howie has never put anyone else ahead of himself and definitely not the team. No way would be take the fall for a mistake that chip made. Several people who cover the eagles have said that chip wanted Carr with that pick and Howie overruled him to take Marcus Smith.
Where have you heard this? The only report I've seen was that he wanted to take Matthews in the 1st, but Howie (correctly) said we could get him in the 2nd. And Chip wanted to grab Taylor Hart in the 3rd but Howie again said he'd be available in the 5th. I've never heard anyone reputable say he wanted Carr, this was 3 months after Foles did 27-2

Where have you heard this? The only report I've seen was that he wanted to take Matthews in the 1st, but Howie (correctly) said we could get him in the 2nd. And Chip wanted to grab Taylor Hart in the 3rd but Howie again said he'd be available in the 5th. I've never heard anyone reputable say he wanted Carr, this was 3 months after Foles did 27-2
The last place was the no huddle show podcast. Ruben Frank said he had heard that from people who were in the eagles war room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom