• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast <> 12/7/10

We may not have as many posts as your average Weekend Confirmed thread, but I'll take 95% of posts being played out memes over 95% of posts being complaints about how shit the podcast is any day of the weEMAILS!
1652219-prime_rib_thumb.jpg

Get your meat-eaters license, it's another episode of the Giant Bombcast! This week we put Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to rest, address annoying save mechanics, catch up with Wesley Snipes, and more. There really are Bombcasts for every occasion!
Length: 2:24:49 | File size: 775,000,000 MB
Direct link: here
Bombcast page: here
Batman Batman Batman: here
Fuck Boston: here
iTunes Status: uploaded
When will Giant Bomb do a new Question of the Week?:
i216o.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
God, why do they have to hate every game they play? It's fucking boring. If only Shawn Elliot Leigh Alexander Jeff FUCKING Green were on this podcast! :(

Also, iTunes is being a dick. Never mind, it's up!

h3ro

y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

I was waiting for the Playerone podcast to be up to have on in the background while I read, but this will do just fine. :D

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Strider2K99 said:
Can someone explain <>.

Do it with your hands above your head. It's the icon from The Sims, but it's also the gang sign for "wahjah" - if you watched the last E3 video, you can witness the awesomeness/insaneness for your self.

I AM JOHN! said:

Or that. :lol

GavinGT

Banned
I'm pretty sure the Weekend Confirmed threads are only bigger because Garnett scans them for posts to include in his next show.

Fuck mobile iTunes fuck it so hard ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

My final final EVER (no more school fuck yea) is done and I can't drive home with my bombcast

Also I still havent had a milk and pepsi should I?

Lunchbox

Banned
that slaughter discussion brought back alot of memories. we used to get live chickens once in a while from a farm way back and me and my dad or uncle would carry them out, cut em up and put em in a bucket and carry them back for mom/grandma to cook. fresh chicken's awesome, tastes totally different than the frozen garbage. only recently saw an actual professional slaughterhouse and its huuuuge. like a car processing line and they have a skin peeling machine where they cut a small piece of the skin and attaches it to like a big wheel spinning really fast that basically rips it from the body in a few seconds while it takes 10/20 mins if you do it by hand. next dude gets the guts out, next dude chops the drumsticks etc

mik

mik is unbeatable
I loved the Genesis version, but the SNES version was great, too. You were all just dazzled by David Perry's Shiny graphics.

Dude, in the Genesis version he had a sword. He wasn't just some pussy head-bopping loser like he was in the SNES version. Also the Genesis version had the movie soundtrack, and that really dumb level where you had jump along the birds in the castle fountain that is really hard and terrible but I still love it.

Top Bottom