• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

AHappyPanda
(02-16-2017, 11:22 PM)

Originally Posted by see5harp

No. You'd be surprised how many "you guys just don't get it" comments I'm seeing from the type of dudes who judge clothing based on price alone.

There will be a several people in this thread, who are currently hating on it, that will be pining for them hard when they release.

Shoeholm Syndrome in practice.
Matrix
LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
(02-16-2017, 11:35 PM)

Originally Posted by AHappyPanda

There will be a several people in this thread, who are currently hating on it, that will be pining for them hard when they release.

I'll buy each of them a cane when the time comes.
bedlamite
(02-17-2017, 12:31 AM)
Adidas is tapping into the high fashion sneaker market with the Speak to your Manager 11s, these remind me of Raf Simons' Ozweegos.

It's really easy to dismiss the shoe right now but I wouldn't pass judgement until we've seen the finalised colorways. Everybody laughed at the Harden prototype but that sneaker turned out to be a pretty great looking model.

see5harp
(02-17-2017, 12:47 AM)
The more simple Harden's currently look great to me. That sample does not.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON
(02-17-2017, 02:03 AM)

Not me. They're trash.
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 02:13 AM)

Not me. That shit looks terrible
oyoshimaru
(02-17-2017, 03:19 AM)

Ill be trying cuz I legit think I can give them a chance. Reminds me of Nike Huaraches.
D23
(02-17-2017, 04:51 AM)
bah just as i feared. My size 11 yeezy breds is a bit too small on me! ughh now i gotta deal with swapping these >.<
Auron_Kale
Santalope
(02-17-2017, 08:54 AM)
Ugh... Super tempted to pick up some navy MM GATs... But I still need a white pair 😂
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 10:30 AM)

Originally Posted by D23

bah just as i feared. My size 11 yeezy breds is a bit too small on me! ughh now i gotta deal with swapping these >.<

Even with the insole taken out? That sucks man
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 11:35 AM)
Official

kasane
(02-17-2017, 11:35 AM)
people clowning kanye but everyone damn well knows they're gonna buy it/
MoodyFog
(02-17-2017, 11:50 AM)

Originally Posted by kasane

people clowning kanye but everyone damn well knows they're gonna buy it/

No
shira
(02-17-2017, 12:04 PM)
If there is a reasoning behind the almost 2 inches of ground clearance, but as it stands no.
kasane
(02-17-2017, 12:08 PM)
lol i swear to god people later are gonna be like this is just an ozweego and those balenciaga join variants. Honestly the toebox is whats killing the shoe and the shitty colorway
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 12:09 PM)

Originally Posted by shira

If there is a reasoning behind the almost 2 inches of ground clearance, but as it stands no.

There's a new 350v2 hidden in there
acohrs
(02-17-2017, 02:12 PM)
Have any more CWs of the Y-3 PURE BOOST been teased except the black and white ones?
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 02:13 PM)
acohrs
(02-17-2017, 02:31 PM)

Originally Posted by wesleyshark

It feels like the midsole is mud or quicksand and the upper is being dragged down
D23
(02-17-2017, 02:55 PM)

Even with the insole taken out? That sucks man

I tried that too. Still tight on the toe area. Maybe it'll stretch if I keep wearing them. I'll just try to swap these if not I'll probably gonna sell it.
FallingEdge
(02-17-2017, 02:55 PM)

I don't think they look bad at all in these images. Reminds me of the Nike Air Uptempo 97.
sixteen-bit
(02-17-2017, 03:01 PM)
Anyone watch Sneakerheadz on netflix?
Stabby McSter
(02-17-2017, 03:21 PM)

Originally Posted by FallingEdge

I don't think they look bad at all in these images. Reminds me of the Nike Air Uptempo 97.

yeah, those look great

on foot they do not :(
see5harp
(02-17-2017, 05:09 PM)

Originally Posted by FallingEdge

That's exactly what I thought. Still don't like the sole design. The upper and the puffy kinda crazy tongue look okay to me. But that sole is basically the uptempo (which I never liked).
panthapanda
(02-17-2017, 05:19 PM)
Reminds me of the puma blaze of glory
wolfwolfwolf
(02-17-2017, 05:28 PM)
No Camo SF-AF1s in Europe...

Reckoner
(02-17-2017, 07:15 PM)
Nike doesn't like Europe confirmed

I don't even have SNKRS app available. That means I won't be able to cop the OVO AJ12 and Flyknit Racer red midsole right?
wolfwolfwolf
(02-17-2017, 07:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Reckoner

Nike doesn't like Europe confirmed

I don't even have SNKRS app available. That means I won't be able to cop the OVO AJ12 and Flyknit Racer red midsole right?

Where do you live? Usually Nike just doesn't normal launches in places that don't have the SNKRS app (So everywhere other than the US).
Reckoner
(02-17-2017, 07:55 PM)

Originally Posted by wolfwolfwolf

Where do you live? Usually Nike just doesn't normal launches in places that don't have the SNKRS app (So everywhere other than the US).

Portugal

That's disappointing. :( They got it up on the website's calendar. I hope they don't fuck up with the AM1 elephant.
shira
(02-17-2017, 08:02 PM)
Last edited by shira; 02-18-2017 at 10:26 AM.
BumRush
(02-17-2017, 08:19 PM)
Full restock on the white / gum sole R1s at adidas.com! Just snagged a 9.
wolfwolfwolf
(02-17-2017, 08:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Reckoner

Portugal

That's disappointing. :( They got it up on the website's calendar. I hope they don't fuck up with the AM1 elephant.

I meant to say does do normal launches haha. If it's on the calendar then don't worry about it. It'll get released.
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 10:38 PM)
UPS projected delivery window today was 145-545pm lol. Cutting it close. Starting to think it might get pushed to tomorrow. 💀
Kal
(02-17-2017, 10:52 PM)
What sites/social media do you all visit/follow to get up to date info about sneaker releases? I usually only find out about sneakers I like after they have sold out lol.
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 11:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Kal

What sites/social media do you all visit/follow to get up to date info about sneaker releases? I usually only find out about sneakers I like after they have sold out lol.

@adidasalerts on twitter is my go-go, since I only pay attention to Adidas shoes haha. The /r/sneakers reddit thread is good too. Random IG and other Twitter accounts, too many to name. Etc.
Grover Cleveland
(02-17-2017, 11:02 PM)
These Gazelle PKs are dropping tomorrow (sneakerpolitics exclusive)

🤔

Originally Posted by Kal

I follow adidas alerts and swoosh supply on Twitter for release/restock news on adidas and Nike.
Fjordson
(02-17-2017, 11:02 PM)
@adidasalerts on twitter for sure.

I don't pay much attention to Nike/Jordan these days, but I think they actually run a Nike alerts account also.
AHappyPanda
(02-17-2017, 11:24 PM)
Jeez. Those ASG Jordan 6s are sitting HARD. Not a single size is OOS on NDC.
ChanDangle
(02-17-2017, 11:25 PM)

Forgot to post but received my pair on Wed, feels good. It'll soften the blow for the L next weekend.
Fjordson
(02-17-2017, 11:31 PM)
I still haven't gotten a shipping notification from Yeezy Supply.

Of course they had no problem taking the $220 out of my account right away on Monday.. Kinda fucked up tbh. They need to ship them mutha fuckas or just cancel.
wesleyshark
(02-17-2017, 11:39 PM)
These. Shoes. Are. So. Comfortable.

see5harp
(02-17-2017, 11:54 PM)

Congrats.

Edit: also those gazelles are dope. I may have to chill just in case I am able to get the yeezys next week.
Fjordson
(02-17-2017, 11:54 PM)

Clean bruh.
BumRush
(02-17-2017, 11:59 PM)

Congrats! Love them?
Bii
(02-18-2017, 12:36 AM)

@adidasalerts on twitter is my go-go, since I only pay attention to Adidas shoes haha. The /r/sneakers reddit thread is good too. Random IG and other Twitter accounts, too many to name. Etc.

I follow @adidasalerts as well.

And those Yeezys look great!
wesleyshark
(02-18-2017, 12:36 AM)

Originally Posted by BumRush

Congrats! Love them?

Absolutely. So comfortable. Going with size 13 was definitely a solid decision. Fits perfectly.

Originally Posted by see5harp

Congrats.

Originally Posted by Fjordson

Clean bruh.

Originally Posted by Bii

And those Yeezys look great!

Cheers all. 👊
panthapanda
(02-18-2017, 01:31 AM)

Welcome to the legit yeezy club! The red pops and the back tabs are barely noticeable. Hmm kinda sad I missed out.
FallingEdge
(02-18-2017, 01:58 AM)
something non adidas for the thread

just copped these, picking them up tomorrow

then gonna try to get the SNSxSS

then Js Sunday.

expensive af weekend
Reckoner
(02-18-2017, 02:08 AM)
Those look dope. I usually prefer AF1 without a white sole. What kind of outfit do you think those go well with?
see5harp
(02-18-2017, 03:04 AM)
Following adidasalerts and getting the restocks app is most likely why my ass stay broke in 2017. I didn't even fuck with runners and basically only copped shit like cole haan boots for work until I did that stupid shit lol.