• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

tim1138
(06-06-2016, 12:46 AM)

Originally Posted by The Icon

I can't wait for the home release and find as many of these as possible. Someone on the reddit sub brought up KGBeast says a line to Martha before he's about to burn her that comes from a song that was playing while he was buffing the floor waiting for Lois earlier in the movie.

I remember that bit actually.
But yeah, I'm guessing there's a bunch of little things that people missed originally.
Jake2by4
(06-06-2016, 12:49 AM)
Watching Man of steel, this movie was filled with people who worked on a lot of cw shows.
Ninjimbo
(06-06-2016, 12:55 AM)

Originally Posted by unholyrevenger72

re posted so i can find it with ease

I am rooting so hard for the WW movie. Imagine if it ends up being as good as Batman Begins was.
Discotheque
Pam Oliver sextape
(06-06-2016, 01:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Ninjimbo

I am rooting so hard for the WW movie. Imagine if it ends up being as good as Batman Begins was.

HaHa that would be nice but I really doubt that. I'm not expecting anything of that quality from either dcu or mcu until maybe the next batman film or suicide squad

Also I still am wondering if gal can carry her own movie. The character is huge of course but I still dunno about her. This is gonna be the big one for her to show us what she got.

Themyscira gonna be hella interesting though. Could be a very unique perspective on the genre since it's entirely female oriented

Edit; haha yeah I noticed that right away with the lex scene. She seemed annoyed he was talking about Greek myth
Last edited by Discotheque; 06-06-2016 at 01:24 AM.
What did he mean by this?
(06-06-2016, 01:22 AM)
An Ancient Ropeguy Awakens...
ReiGun
They call me "Mr Soap"
(06-06-2016, 01:31 AM)

Ropeguy outchere.
strafer
(06-06-2016, 01:33 AM)
I'm naming my firstborn Ropeguy.
Tabby
Damn I didn't get to be on the first page ):
Discotheque
Pam Oliver sextape
Ropebraids gonna be the hottest hairstyle this Halloween
Tabby
(06-06-2016, 01:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Ninjimbo

The only thing that worries me is the writer.

The comic book industry really needs a good female super hero movie and there's no one better than Wonder Woman to give us it, I really hope it does well.
Poodlestrike
(06-06-2016, 01:44 AM)
I really love the Ropeguy thing because he is, like, the DEADEST character I've ever seen. Never before have I seen material for a movie and gone like "okay, yeah, he dead" with more certainty.
greendomo's ghost
(06-06-2016, 01:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Poodlestrike

I really love the Ropeguy thing because he is, like, the DEADEST character I've ever seen. Never before have I seen material for a movie and gone like "okay, yeah, he dead" with more certainty.

Ropeguy may not survive the movie, but he will live on for eternity in our hearts.
johnnydrama
(06-06-2016, 01:46 AM)
Goodbye, my son. Our ropes and dreams travel with you.
Tabby
(06-06-2016, 01:47 AM)

He's secretly the movie's big bad and you know it.
strafer
(06-06-2016, 01:47 AM)
So what will it say on his headstone?

Here lies Ropeguy...
johnnydrama
(06-06-2016, 01:54 AM)

Originally Posted by Tabby

He's secretly the movie's big bad and you know it.

What if they pull an Arkham Origins on us? Halfway through the film Ropeguy takes off his mask, and it was the Joker all along.
unholyrevenger72
Banned
(06-06-2016, 01:59 AM)

They might as well have cast Sean Bean just to make it even more obvious
IconGrist
(06-06-2016, 02:00 AM)

Originally Posted by unholyrevenger72

They might as well have cast Sean Bean just to make it even more obvious

Lmfao perfect.
Penguin
(06-06-2016, 02:10 AM)
For some reason, this new thread made me break this out today

Poodlestrike
(06-06-2016, 02:16 AM)
Gee I wonder why
broncobuster
(06-06-2016, 02:22 AM)
Super Friends was what got me into Green Lantern way back when. Watching it as a kid, his power set was the coolest. Next time I saw him out of comics was the Superman TAS episode with the amalgam of Kyle and Hal.

Curious if the Wonder Twins are a part of the public consciousness anymore. Feels like forever since somebody made a joke at their expense.
IconGrist
(06-06-2016, 02:27 AM)

Originally Posted by broncobuster

Curious if the Wonder Twins are a part of the public consciousness anymore. Feels like forever since somebody made a joke at their expense.

Not since those little Cartoon Network skits, I think.
Poodlestrike
(06-06-2016, 02:29 AM)

Not since those little Cartoon Network skits, I think.

The DC shorts are GREAT, btw. All on YouTube too.

Everybody here should check out Batman of Shanghai
IconGrist
(06-06-2016, 02:31 AM)

The DC shorts are GREAT, btw. All on YouTube too.

Everybody here should check out Batman of Shanghai

The Bat Man of Shanghai is great!
Jake2by4
(06-06-2016, 02:34 AM)
Surprised no set pics for justice league has leaked. I want a glimpse so bad.
Poodlestrike
(06-06-2016, 02:34 AM)

The Bat Man of Shanghai is great!

Gorgeous shit.
Maddocks
(06-06-2016, 02:39 AM)
Dat new thread smell, can't wait to complain in this place about off topic and how it sucks.

I kid I kid.
a916
(06-06-2016, 02:49 AM)
Hi Superfriends!
Discotheque
Pam Oliver sextape
(06-06-2016, 02:52 AM)

Originally Posted by Jake2by4

Man I wonder if it's all being filmed inside a studio with green screen. Surely some location shots would have been posted online by photogs by now
Smokey_Run
(06-06-2016, 03:05 AM)

Originally Posted by Discotheque

Man I wonder if it's all being filmed inside a studio with green screen. Surely some location shots would have been posted online by photogs by now

The way Zack talked about it during the BvS press tour, most of it is being filmed on sound stages due to the logistics of location shoots. I'm sure there will be some, but I doubt we see much at this point.

I think someone mentioned some London shoots and Iceland? It doesn't help we never got a press release when filming started. I feel like that's where we learned most of the location sites for BvS.
shingi70
(06-06-2016, 04:20 AM)
I assumed that leaked shot of Wonder Woman next to a Wayne truck was done for Justice League.

I hope Justice League action turns out good.
Effect
(06-06-2016, 05:00 AM)
Anyone know if sound stage shooting is generally cheaper or more expensive for a film?
DaveH
(06-06-2016, 05:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Effect

Anyone know if sound stage shooting is generally cheaper or more expensive for a film?

Generally, cheaper for big budget films.

Shooting on location means you're trying to get value from the location which you can't get from a stage or reproduce with CGI.
Ninjimbo
(06-06-2016, 07:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Discotheque

HaHa that would be nice but I really doubt that. I'm not expecting anything of that quality from either dcu or mcu until maybe the next batman film or suicide squad

Also I still am wondering if gal can carry her own movie. The character is huge of course but I still dunno about her. This is gonna be the big one for her to show us what she got.

Themyscira gonna be hella interesting though. Could be a very unique perspective on the genre since it's entirely female oriented

Edit; haha yeah I noticed that right away with the lex scene. She seemed annoyed he was talking about Greek myth

Batman Begins is my standard for origin movies so I really want to see something at that level again. One of the things that I liked about it was that it dove into the Batman mythology headfirst and didn't seem to make any compromises doing so. You had like three villains, a complex story and a Batman that didn't appear until like an hour into the movie. In some ways, the movie felt ballsy (for lack of a better word). I hope the WW movie adopts that sort of attitude. Also, I hope it isn't called Wonder Woman either! I want a title like Man of Steel or The Dark Knight.

As for Gal, I think if she can just hang with the supporting cast she has, she'll be fine.
Kenzodielocke
(06-06-2016, 08:45 AM)
Could you please PM a Mod to fix the OT 2 to OT2. It is really bugging me.
Major Gripex
(06-06-2016, 08:46 AM)
Just read The Suicide Squad Harley Quinn shampoo comic and really liked it. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it, but I will say I actually was really surprised to see a glimpse of the dynamic between the Joker and Harley. It felt very dense for a comic that is super short, especially compared to the other movie tie-in Comics we have gotten. Definitely worth checking out:

https://m.imgur.com/a/v0o92
ThoseDeafMutes
Four naan Jeremy? Four? That's insane.
(06-06-2016, 09:02 AM)

Originally Posted by Kenzodielocke

Could you please PM a Mod to fix the OT 2 to OT2. It is really bugging me.

huh?
Kenzodielocke
(06-06-2016, 11:14 AM)

Originally Posted by ThoseDeafMutes

huh?

It is fixed now, thanks!
strafer
(06-06-2016, 11:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Jake2by4

Comic con Is coming
shingi70
(06-06-2016, 01:29 PM)
Damn I wish Costner's Johnathan Kent had lived to see the events of his son as Superman.
antovolk
(06-06-2016, 01:43 PM)
Bad news guys, apparently no expanding aspect ratio for the IMAX footage on the BvS Blu-ray, for both cuts :(

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1113
strafer
(06-06-2016, 01:47 PM)

Originally Posted by antovolk

Bad news guys, apparently no expanding aspect ratio for the IMAX footage on the BvS Blu-ray, for both cuts :(

OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lilalaunebaer
(06-06-2016, 02:01 PM)

That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

Fucking hell.
foolia
(06-06-2016, 02:05 PM)
Hello new thread. Sorry I'm late :D
KDash31987
(06-06-2016, 02:12 PM)

If true...

IconGrist
(06-06-2016, 02:23 PM)

foolia
(06-06-2016, 02:28 PM)

Well, that's disappointing.
Kenzodielocke
(06-06-2016, 02:31 PM)
What does that even mean guys ?
tim1138
(06-06-2016, 02:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Kenzodielocke

What does that even mean guys ?

The aspect ratio won't change during the IMAX scenes, so you will lose the additional footage on the top and bottom of the screen.
strafer
(06-06-2016, 02:37 PM)
That TDK imax intro footage is pure amazing.

Shame on you Zack.