• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Johndoey
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:32 PM)
Johndoey's Avatar

Originally Posted by UnemployedVillain

Are we really pretending all of Korra was shit when it was really just season 2? Had some of the best antagonists in Avatar, and Korra (when she wasn't moping or being stubborn) was way cooler than Aang

That's 70% of her screen time.
----
Awesome SE did what it does so well and announced a future announcement.

Excited to see what they pump out though.
Last edited by Johndoey; 01-26-2017 at 04:34 PM.
FeenixRising
aka PipeLayer
(01-26-2017, 04:36 PM)
FeenixRising's Avatar

Originally Posted by spindashing

How is The New Edition Story, folks? BBD were on The Breakfast Club and I almost forgot about the series.

Not only that, I forgot that BBD is actually going to release an album tomorrow at midnight lol.

Let's just say, may Lifetime NEVER touch another biopic about a black artist. BET should just make their biopics exclusive. The NE story is great, had damn near all of black twitter singing 'Can You Stand The Rain' last night.

'If It Isn't Love' is going to be performed tonight, their solo projects and the Home Again tour fuckery.

Originally Posted by Enzom21

Michael Rapaport being in it kind of kills my interest. I hate that weaselly culture vulture.

His character was fired by Mike Bivins in last nights episode.
MaximumSpider
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:37 PM)
MaximumSpider's Avatar
God damn I love new thread smells
Also Korra was good but nowhere near as good as Avatar. But I do admit, I only watched like half of the final Korra season.
Gordon Shumway
Banned
(01-26-2017, 04:37 PM)
Gordon Shumway's Avatar

Originally Posted by Enzom21

Michael Rapaport being in it kind of kills my interest. I hate that weaselly culture vulture.

What? That guy is hilarious!
Alligatorjandro
(01-26-2017, 04:39 PM)
Alligatorjandro's Avatar
Square sure loves announcing announcements
EstoyBlackWaldo
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:40 PM)
EstoyBlackWaldo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

Man.
Kojima is so hilariously full of shit.

Whats going on with him now?
Gordon Shumway
Banned
(01-26-2017, 04:40 PM)
Gordon Shumway's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

Square sure loves announcing announcements

Their fans always gobble it up..why not then, right?
bobbychalkers
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:42 PM)
bobbychalkers's Avatar

Originally Posted by EstoyBlackWaldo

Whats going on with him now?

Basically another go at "you will be ashamed of your words and deeds"
UnemployedVillain
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:44 PM)
UnemployedVillain's Avatar

Originally Posted by bobbychalkers

Basically another go at "you will be ashamed of your words and deeds"

I think if the guy just admitted he likes boobs and stopped pretending there were deeper meanings behind them, he wouldn't get nearly as much shit for it
DrFunk
not licensed in your state
(01-26-2017, 04:44 PM)
DrFunk's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheBlackMarvel

I'm going to do my best to post more often this time.

same
Darryl M R
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:49 PM)
Darryl M R's Avatar
There is a BCT podcast? Who's shawty in the OP?
Johndoey
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:54 PM)
Johndoey's Avatar

Originally Posted by UnemployedVillain

I think if the guy just admitted he likes boobs and stopped pretending there were deeper meanings behind them, he wouldn't get nearly as much shit for it

Yeah, Kojima is a fetishist which is fine I guess, but don't go around pretending there's some deep meaning to to your bullshit.
Malyse
stop advertising threads
(01-26-2017, 04:54 PM)
Malyse's Avatar

Originally Posted by EstoyBlackWaldo

Whats going on with him now?

Originally Posted by bobbychalkers

Basically another go at "you will be ashamed of your words and deeds"

“What I really want to avoid is, like you see in some games, characters with big breasts with no back story,” said Kojima. “If I make characters that at first glance might look like this then they’ll have a deep background story to give a specific reason why.”

HILARIOUSLY full of shit
ArgyleReptile
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:57 PM)
ArgyleReptile's Avatar
New thread smell. Thanks, Obama.
zeemumu
Member
(01-26-2017, 04:59 PM)
zeemumu's Avatar

Originally Posted by spindashing

How is The New Edition Story, folks? BBD were on The Breakfast Club and I almost forgot about the series.

Not only that, I forgot that BBD is actually going to release an album tomorrow at midnight lol.

I saw part of it where Bobby was being shitty but that was like 90% of that story
EstoyBlackWaldo
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:00 PM)
EstoyBlackWaldo's Avatar

Originally Posted by bobbychalkers

Basically another go at "you will be ashamed of your words and deeds"

Originally Posted by Malyse

HILARIOUSLY full of shit

Haaah what type of nonsense... Did, no one tell him they basically do this in porn?
Enzom21
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:01 PM)
Enzom21's Avatar

Originally Posted by FeenixRising

Let's just say, may Lifetime NEVER touch another biopic about a black artist. BET should just make their biopics exclusive. The NE story is great, had damn near all of black twitter singing 'Can You Stand The Rain' last night.

'If It Isn't Love' is going to be performed tonight, their solo projects and the Home Again tour fuckery.



His character was fired by Mike Bivins in last nights episode.

I'm still most likely to watch.

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway

What? That guy is hilarious!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelRa...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
Nah he's a piece of shit. Even doing the whole, leave the country if you don't like it bullshit.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(01-26-2017, 05:04 PM)
Slayven's Avatar
On Black Guy Who Tips they were talking about how well Micheal Rappart could say "Nigger" because he actually believes it
Sch1sm
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:05 PM)
Sch1sm's Avatar

Originally Posted by Darryl M R

There is a BCT podcast? Who's shawty in the OP?

99.99% sure that's Teanna Trump. She's a porn star, if you weren't already aware.

And yeah, So Well Spoken has been a thing for a while. Latest ep always sits in the OP, pretty sure.
Darryl M R
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:09 PM)
Darryl M R's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sch1sm

99.99% sure that's Teanna Trump. She's a porn star, if you weren't already aware.

And yeah, So Well Spoken has been a thing for a while. Latest ep always sits in the OP, pretty sure.

Thanks after Slayven set me up with a google search before I was hesitant to search the image.

I'm listening to the podcast now and I am really enjoying it.

I'm hoping I make the BCT reference list one day.
FeenixRising
aka PipeLayer
(01-26-2017, 05:11 PM)
FeenixRising's Avatar
The worst thing about the NE story though, BET making sure their sponsors get their money's worth.

A damn commercial every 5 minutes.
Enzom21
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:13 PM)
Enzom21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Slayven

On Black Guy Who Tips they were talking about how well Micheal Rappart could say "Nigger" because he actually believes it

Remy was quite believeable and Rapaport isn't that good of an actor.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(01-26-2017, 05:13 PM)
Slayven's Avatar
People still fucking with those bio pics after Aaliyah, smh
Kreed
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:14 PM)
Kreed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sch1sm

99.99% sure that's Teanna Trump. She's a porn star, if you weren't already aware.

And yeah, So Well Spoken has been a thing for a while. Latest ep always sits in the OP, pretty sure.

Angelus, and Moris have been pretending we're DY's son Young Magus asking for a check, so we don't get the "hey guys, new podcast is up" posts we used to get unless Slay is in an episode.
Village
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:22 PM)
Village's Avatar

Originally Posted by UnemployedVillain

I think if the guy just admitted he likes boobs and stopped pretending there were deeper meanings behind them, he wouldn't get nearly as much shit for it

Eh, there's some shit he does even if he tried not give context for it it would still be fucked up. Like making the only two prominent female characters in your last game, a rape victim turned into a literal idol to be posted around your base. And " cuted up" during cutscenes.

And a silent obedient, magically in love with you naked woman, who is just naked because and every move she makes is sexual because sex. And if she talks, she dies so she can't talk back to you, and you beat her up so now you own her now and keep her in your literal dungeon. Where you can watch her shower, but she's in love with you and not a prisoner of war so she's totes into it.


Like even with out him saying the words and deeds shit I would be like "duuuuuuuuuuude"
but the words and deeds makes shit worse
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(01-26-2017, 05:24 PM)
Slayven's Avatar
Kojima's deity status will always puzzle me. His shit is only deep if you wear a Che shirt and shop at Hot Topic
Village
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:26 PM)
Village's Avatar

Originally Posted by Slayven

Kojima's deity status will always puzzle me. His shit is only deep if you wear a Che shirt and shop at Hot Topic

Eh, nah not really. HIs polictics on women is shitty and has been since policenauts. But his shit on war and just humanity in general is interesting.

Especially considering how right mgs2 is.
Malyse
stop advertising threads
(01-26-2017, 05:36 PM)
Malyse's Avatar
So.
That State Department mass resignation.
zeemumu
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:37 PM)
zeemumu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

So.
That State Department mass resignation.

It's hard to tell what news is bad and what news is overreacting because the posts are all the same. I'm assuming this is the former
LionPride
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:37 PM)
LionPride's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

Fuck no. Platinum is b tier at best with licenses.

Nigga the Tranaformers game is great
Sch1sm
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:39 PM)
Sch1sm's Avatar

Originally Posted by Darryl M R

Thanks after Slayven set me up with a google search before I was hesitant to search the image.

I'm listening to the podcast now and I am really enjoying it.

I'm hoping I make the BCT reference list one day.

This can go really well, or not well at all. YMMV, be careful with that wish.

---

Some dude nearly ran me over when I was crossing the street at the right time. Relax your accelerators, man. I'm just trying to get my bus and go to school, not have a trip to the hospital. Guy was looking right through me because he stopped not even a foot short and I just looked at him as I kept walking like, "Are you deadass?" 🙃
Malyse
stop advertising threads
(01-26-2017, 05:40 PM)
Malyse's Avatar

Originally Posted by zeemumu

It's hard to tell what news is bad and what news is overreacting because the posts are all the same. I'm assuming this is the former

This is very very bad. Like, those aren't easily replaceable people. This is senior management.

Originally Posted by LionPride

Nigga the Tranaformers game is great

Child, we are aware of the fact that you have questionable *at best* taste.
Forearm Star
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:41 PM)
Forearm Star's Avatar
God damn didn't think I'd make it that high on the list.

Sup peeps!
Ricky Ricardo
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:44 PM)
Ricky Ricardo's Avatar
Arggg, missed the first page again

Next OT, surely ...
Mizerman
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Malyse

So.
That State Department mass resignation.

Yep. The trainwreck just keeps pilling up.
Darryl M R
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:46 PM)
Darryl M R's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

So.
That State Department mass resignation.

Not good. A lot of knowledge gone and finding people that are qualified to lead will be difficult, unless they get unqualified replacements and then the staff under them will probably leave later on. And don't forget current federal promotion freezes.
Kreed
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:46 PM)
Kreed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ricky Ricardo

Arggg, missed the first page again

Next OT, surely ...

100ppp > 50ppp
Darryl M R
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:47 PM)
Darryl M R's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sch1sm

This can go really well, or not well at all. YMMV, be careful with that wish.

Ah I just wanted to be listed so that people can know that I'm actually down. It gets hard sometimes when I'm in OT and I do not recognize a name that is arguing in a racial thread.
Forearm Star
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:48 PM)
Forearm Star's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ricky Ricardo

Arggg, missed the first page again

Next OT, surely ...

That's what I got for sleeping in.

Originally Posted by Slayven

Kojima's deity status will always puzzle me. His shit is only deep if you wear a Che shirt and shop at Hot Topic

Hush! He gave us MGS 1 and 3 (I need to play 5) His craziness is fine by me.
zeemumu
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:48 PM)
zeemumu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

This is very very bad. Like, those aren't easily replaceable people. This is senior management.

Were they trying to come up with a way to explain Trump to the other countries and just gave up?
Zaverious
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:49 PM)
Zaverious's Avatar

Originally Posted by Slayven

Kojima's deity status will always puzzle me. His shit is only deep if you wear a Che shirt and shop at Hot Topic

The way Keighley just be kissing dudes ass especially at the Game Awards be killing me.
---
Metal Gear Revengeance and Bayonetta were good and I got my arena brawler itch with Anarchy Reigns so Platinum is alright with me. I wouldn't call them the best like a lot of people would say. What I really want is another Vanquish but that ain't happening anytime soon.
Zekes!
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:54 PM)
Zekes!'s Avatar
What's good everyone

I'm taking in that new thread smell
Malyse
stop advertising threads
(01-26-2017, 05:58 PM)
Malyse's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forearm Star

That's what I got for sleeping in.



Hush! He gave us MGS 1 and 3 (I need to play 5) His craziness is fine by me.

ZOE > Boktai > MGS
Gordon Shumway
Banned
(01-26-2017, 05:59 PM)
Gordon Shumway's Avatar

Originally Posted by Enzom21

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelRa...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
Nah he's a piece of shit. Even doing the whole, leave the country if you don't like it bullshit.

lol That's just a New Yorker talking..
zeemumu
Member
(01-26-2017, 05:59 PM)
zeemumu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zaverious

The way Keighley just be kissing dudes ass especially at the Game Awards be killing me.
---
Metal Gear Revengeance and Bayonetta were good and I got my arena brawler itch with Anarchy Reigns so Platinum is alright with me. I wouldn't call them the best like a lot of people would say. What I really want is another Vanquish but that ain't happening anytime soon.

Anarchy Reigns would have been more fun if it hadn't come out here so late. Got into the multi-player and the only ones left were killers.

I wish Tron Evolutions community was still alive. The game was fun but lag made online light cycle combat difficult at times
Zaverious
Member
(01-26-2017, 06:06 PM)
Zaverious's Avatar

Originally Posted by zeemumu

Anarchy Reigns would have been more fun if it hadn't come out here so late. Got into the multi-player and the only ones left were killers.

I wish Tron Evolutions community was still alive. The game was fun but lag made online light cycle combat difficult at times

Yeah I justmainly play it by myself now. Bought the Baybetta DLC recently too. I think it could be one of those games that'd benefit from a PC release but it'd probably only be active in the first month anyway.
Always wanted to try that TRON game. It looked good for a licensed Disney game.
Mizerman
Member
(01-26-2017, 06:06 PM)

Originally Posted by Zaverious

Metal Gear Revengeance and Bayonetta were good and I got my arena brawler itch with Anarchy Reigns so Platinum is alright with me. I wouldn't call them the best like a lot of people would say. What I really want is another Vanquish but that ain't happening anytime soon.

Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta and Transformers are my jam. Platinum had a few games that were disappointments, but I still enjoy them.

At least people aren't deifying Platinum like how some do Ninja Theory. You would think they're the James Cameron of games with how folks talk about 'em. But that's another story...
EstoyBlackWaldo
Member
(01-26-2017, 06:08 PM)
EstoyBlackWaldo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Darryl M R

Ah I just wanted to be listed so that people can know that I'm actually down. It gets hard sometimes when I'm in OT and I do not recognize a name that is arguing in a racial thread.

I usually go by avatar
Darryl M R
Member
(01-26-2017, 06:11 PM)
Darryl M R's Avatar

Originally Posted by EstoyBlackWaldo

I usually go by avatar

When I'm at home it helps but I normally turn avatars off during work hours if I do a little browsing. The anime avatars catch too many eyes.
Zaverious
Member
(01-26-2017, 06:11 PM)
Zaverious's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mizerman

Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta and Transformers are my jam. Platinum had a few games that were disappointments, but I still enjoy them.

At least people aren't deifying Platinum like how some do Ninja Theory. You would think they're the James Cameron of games with how folks talk about 'em. But that's another story...

People actually be on Ninja Theory like that? My only experience with them is the Heavenly Sword demo and DmC. Beautiful games but decent combat and in the case of DmC, really lame stories.

Thread Tools