• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Lol, it's obvious the internet ganged up on EA. Who cares? I just love the dig consumerist gave towards the ME3 ending in their write up.

Alright Ferny if you're around tonight, I should be around after 10 CT for sure. I'm performing in some shit at 7 and afterwards I don't know if there's gonna be some kind of celebration so if there is, I may be back a little later, but if it's just play and go home then 10 CT or a little earlier is safe me thinks

4th and 1 from your own 20 with 3 minutes left to go and you have the lead. What do you do? go for it!

Doesn't matter though, he won the game so why question it? I will ply every opponent from now on with 4 downs, regardless of score and field position because I can!

DCX

DCX
4th and 1 from your own 20 with 3 minutes left to go and you have the lead. What do you do? go for it!

Doesn't matter though, he won the game so why question it? I will ply every opponent from now on with 4 downs, regardless of score and field position because I can!

Wait, I didn't play you, or did i?

DCX

Good game gold, thanks for hopping on early for me.

Yea, good game. You played a pretty great game, but i felt like the whole momentum changed when Mcfadden coughed the ball up like a chump when I was in a scoring position. You ground game beat me up all day

But that 4th down was not cool. I guess to each their own, but i would have never done. Then again, I guess there is a reason i am never in the playoffs. Rules are for suckers!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Doesn't matter though, he won the game so why question it?

That's about what I've been told. Ram and I were early supporters of the fourth down rules but we were pretty much told to sit on it. Then the rules started getting referred to as "guidelines". I was up by 3, you had just had a long TD drive, I feel like a punt there loses me the game.

Sorry it annoyed you, it was a good game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wait Daft Punk - Aerodynamic is in star wars kinect as a dancing song?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mrbob

Look how far the NFC West has fallen from last season. From the best record division to the worst in the span of one year!

Jesus FMT, you really have fallen on hard times. What the hell happened to you?

spider senses, tingling! 2 of those picks were legit, the others were bullcrap caused by the wind and other things. guy wide open? don't worry, your other CB will peel off his man to make the play!

i didn't even think about the wind until the 2nd half -_- forgot that you basically can't throw the ball past 5 yards at candlestick when it's windy because the ball hangs up ridiculously. oh well :(

bluemax

Banned
FMT against NFC West: 3-0 112 PF 31 PA 37.3 PFPG 10.3 PAPG
FMT against rest of league: 2-4 107 PF 169 18 PFPG 28.2 PAPG

Mein Gott!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
spider senses, tingling! 2 of those picks were legit, the others were bullcrap caused by the wind and other things. guy wide open? don't worry, your other CB will peel off his man to make the play!

i didn't even think about the wind until the 2nd half -_- forgot that you basically can't throw the ball past 5 yards at candlestick when it's windy because the ball hangs up ridiculously. oh well :(

Dalton dude, Dalton. -_-

Ferny

Alright Ferny if you're around tonight, I should be around after 10 CT for sure. I'm performing in some shit at 7 and afterwards I don't know if there's gonna be some kind of celebration so if there is, I may be back a little later, but if it's just play and go home then 10 CT or a little earlier is safe me thinks

Hey man Im actually working until 9PM est on weeknights so it would have to be after that. I can do tomorrow around 10PM if you can?

Only user picks count as legit picks now?

no, but i had guys open and the ball floats like a motherfucker or your other CB's magically peel off their guys for the pick. the really bad one's were to vernon davis on the left hash but i thought i'd give it a shot since if he caught it he would've been gone. the other bad one was to crabtree over the middle but i thought if i timed it just right you couldn't get to it.... then the ball took forever to get there.

bluemax

Banned
god bless you NFC west for keeping me in the playoff race!

p.s. to my next opponent (i think i play the cards) i won't be back until late sunday!

All things considered you're probably gonna win the division again unless you fuck up royally, your remaining schedule is:

@Cards
@Seahawks
Rams
@Saints
@Falcons
@Vikings
@Titans

If this was real life the lack of home games might kill you but in Madden it probably won't matter too much.

10-11 wins seems feasible.

Nightz

NFC West needs to be eliminated from the playoff race altogether. There are a bunch of NFC teams that are either 7-1, 7-2 and 6-2.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
nah has nothing to do with arm strength. i had the same issue with kapernick. last season when i had my 8 int game or whatever against bob it was in windy conditions. just have to run the ball more in those conditions!

Or you just suck and you need to stop blaming your 85 rated QB's

bluemax

Banned
NFC West needs to be eliminated from the playoff race altogether. There are a bunch of NFC teams that are either 7-1, 7-2 and 6-2.

I think there were a bunch of teams with really front loaded and really back loaded schedules. We've had teams jump out to fast starts and fade away before, while other teams rallied back.

Or you just suck and you need to stop blaming your 85 rated QB's

magically he had a 120+ rating with only 1 int in 5 non-windy games. then magically here comes 18 mph wind and here we are. proof is in the pudding brah! bigat had to play in the same conditions, just saying that i shouldn't be passing in those conditions. like alanis morrissette said, you live you learn, you love you learn, you cry you learn, you lose you learn, you bleed out of your asshole you learn, you scream you learn. those are words i live by now!

Top Bottom