• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

Isaiah Rashad - The Race Freestyle

New wiley is pretty good, nice chill project.

i need to check out the rapsody and injury reserve tonight
--
also new Jay IDK project i think its part 1 of 3
DKv07fCVAAAxlmp.jpg

2 things I learned today after listening to "Again"

1. Miley Cyrus has a 17 year old sister
2. XXXtentacion sings

I don't know which fact blew my mind more

IrishNinja

kdot gave ya'll a 4peat and some still slaggin on the god

bout this life

two more forgettable albums from TDE. When's Isaiah dropping

meant to hit up SZA at some point but yeah, still down for Rashad

I remember when people lost their mind over Control System and tried saying Soulo was gonna surpass Kendrick.

What a time.

gaf-hop has believed all types a shit over the years, pulling receipts gets messy

Method Man & Redman - Blackout! is 18 years old

still the best workout album not made by DMX to date

We disrespekin nujabes now????

OTXIX when?

anyone stepping to jun can meet me somewhere

kdot gave ya'll a 4peat and some still slaggin on the god

bout this life

meant to hit up SZA at some point but yeah, still down for Rashad

gaf-hop has believed all types a shit over the years, pulling receipts gets messy

still the best workout album not made by DMX to date

anyone stepping to jun can meet me somewhere
Only his features.

FZZ

Banned
k.dot endorsed xxx

the man can drop an amazing, genre defining project do not get me wrong but the man is in no way a god

he still above pac tho, handily

IrishNinja

Only his features.

okay yeah, those aren't his best work

Ruroni top 3 anime.

before stand alone complex, samurai champloo, ninja scroll, bebop etc? i love kenshin but nahhh

Kenshin is not that great, it falls off a cliff after Kyoto anyways.

this is also true, that christian arc was okay but there's really little reason to stay when kyoto's awesome arc ties up

k.dot endorsed xxx

the man can drop an amazing, genre defining project do not get me wrong but the man is in no way a god

he still above pac tho, handily

posts like this make me wish you just stuck to jmon or whatever b

IrishNinja

XXX was tight

Pac is an icon who is not for everyone, but dude developed tremendously over the catalog he put out in a few short years

he was far from the perfect MC (his flow isn't as good as big's, storytelling wasn't as layered as nas', etc) and he prolly gets gassed up by the herbs in OT hip hop threads that still ride for eminem but y'all still drag dude too much in here

like i get the sentiment of if you see the buddha kill the buddha/tearing down something in hopes that it'll somehow transfer legitimacy to your favorite MC this week*, but it just kinda looks silly

*spoken in a general sentiment, not to dump on kenny da gawd

FZZ

Banned
wait what are we talking about Danny Brown's XXX?

Because that's like on my top 5 all time list

tentacion can rot in jail tho

also pac is lame, and I live in socal. Biggie was far better

IrishNinja

see i thought you were talkin danny's xxx the whole time mang

and pac is top 10 for me, but you're not from northern cali aka best cali so i get it

i grew up riding hard for biggie & still like his shit better but in recent years i'd come to appreciate pac's work more, it just took forever cause there was so much dickriding after he died by people who weren't even fuckin with his shit up till like makavelli

Lil Boat

damn wth

I am shocked as to how many of you like tentacions album

Have you listened to it? I don't like most of his other shit but I thought that the album was great.

Edit: yo Des when you going to be in Chicago? There's a Azizi Gibson show on November 3rd.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I need Turbo Grafix 16 :( Kanye always leaves me wanting more. I’m hoping he has being feeling better since what happened last year.

Bacon

What are the chances that Kanyes album actually ends up being named turbo grafx 16? Is it possible to be less than zero?

IrishNinja

hyping hopsin unironically and then praising jay as TDE's finest in the next post

never change, syphons

liquid swords 2 dropping 9/9/19

Ross61

Unpopular opinion, but So Help Me God isn't that good a title. Especially after Yeezus.

G-Herbo's debut album is a classic.

Lil Boat

Might have already said this but my 16 year old sister introduced me to the new album by Corbin. I was wondering why I loved it so much till I saw that it was mostly produced by Sholomo.

Check it out if you haven't.

HiResDes

Might have already said this but my 16 year old sister introduced me to the new album by Corbin. I was wondering why I loved it so much till I saw that it was mostly produced by Sholomo.

Check it out if you haven't.
We spent pages and pages talking about it and hyping it

Top Bottom