• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 18 EASHL (PS4) Famous Yet Nameless

g74uPjU.jpg

• This is the official thread for the NeoGAF NHL 18 PS4 EASHL club.
  • The Xbox One club OT can be found HERE
  • We are a casual club that plays at a high level (Top 500 annually and in Division 1 all year long)
  • Most of our team members have been playing together since last gen (NHL12 & 13 on Xbox 360)
  • We are accepting new members, but you must meet the following criteria:
    1- NeoGAF member
    2- Have experience playing the NHL series (preferably EASHL as well) at a competent skill level
  • Post in the thread if you are interested in joining or PM TheVisualizer
  • We are not accepting beginners at this time We play pretty tough competition in Division 1 that will be tough for you to keep up with and adding someone who is new to the game to the mix of players we have hurts their experience too much.

YWIy5pV.jpg

oHaUwoR.jpg

ACTIVE
  • #97 TheVisualizer (GM)
  • #9 Stat! (GM)
  • #34 Delryk (GM)
  • #19 13thStep (GM)
  • #79 Milly79
  • #39 Oshimai
  • #36 zsswimmer
  • #10 MattDoza

sc7D31D.jpg

NHL 18 EASHL YouTube Playlist (updated frequently)

NHL 17 EASHL YouTube Playlist (178 videos!)

1N3oMpe.jpg

UPDATED: September 30, 2017
Code:
[U]MONTH     W      L    OTL    DIV[/U]
SEP       43     21    8      3
OCT       0      0     0     ??      
NOV       0      0     0     ?? 
DEC       0      0     0     ??
JAN       0      0     0     ??
FEB       0      0     0     ??  
MAR       0      0     0     ??  
APR       0      0     0     ??  
MAY       0      0     0     ??  
JUN       0      0     0     ??  
JUL       0      0     0     ??  
[U]AUG       0      0     0     ??[/U]            
OVR       43     21    8      3

3PElVDI.jpg

Code:
[B]SEP[/B]     1st Rd    -    1-2      - [b]LOSS[/b]
        1st Rd(2) -    4-1      - [b]WIN[/b]
        2nd Rd(2) -    2-1      - [b]WIN[/b]
        3rd Rd(2) -    5-0      - [b]WIN[/b]
        4th Rd(2) -    2-3      - [b]LOSS :( ELIMINATED[/b]

3PTiF0Z.jpg

QZ3o9Jq.jpg

I forgot to mention, the club will not be created until about 12:30am EDT on Friday.

My digital edition unlocks at midnight and ill set everything up soon after.

Stat!

I forgot to mention, the club will not be created until about 12:30am EDT on Friday.

My digital edition unlocks at midnight and ill set everything up soon after.

Cool stuff! Great thread and visuals as always!

Looking forward to a great year with you all!

Delryk

Ill be there chatting it up midnight in 2 days. Lol

Oh damn i should join the x1 team too.. maybe later tho.. ;)

13thStep

Yeah! Let the shenanigans begin!

Edit: Love the Science pic Viz lol

Double edit: Just an FYI, still no power at my place yet...

Congrats on the automatic bid, i look forward to finding a reason to kick you off the team midseason and make u sweat an automatic bid for NHL19 :)

13thStep

Congrats on the automatic bid, i look forward to finding a reason to kick you off the team midseason and make u sweat an automatic bid for NHL19 :)

You know what happens to people who try to mess with my automatic bid? Huh? Do you?

::clicks pen:: YOU JUST MADE THE LIST

Hmm...I played a lot of EASHL on last gen and was on some highly competitive teams. I played a bit last year, but because of lack of a team this gen I have only done drop in games.

I am strictly defense, usually two way defenseman. I'll get in some practice over the next 3 days then see if I can join you guys.

Hmm...I played a lot of EASHL on last gen and was on some highly competitive teams. I played a bit last year, but because of lack of a team this gen I have only done drop in games.

I am strictly defense, usually two way defenseman. I'll get in some practice over the next 3 days then see if I can join you guys.

Welcome aboard!

We will finally have another competent "The Golf Club 2" player on the squad that can join me in laughing at Delryk's astronomically high scores...

edit: ...and hes banned. Hopefuly just a temp one

Delryk

Welcome aboard!

We will finally have another competent "The Golf Club 2" player on the squad that can join me in laughing at Delryk's astronomically high scores...

Rofl. I can stand by going drom -6 to like +6 on a hole isnt my fault... lol ill prolly play it in the future anyway

Stat!

Welcome aboard!

It made me laugh but hopefully, we can welcome him to the team

Damn man, thats insane! Is your area safe/has the storm passed?

Stat!

That's crazy Mercy. How long have you been without power?

--

Guys, if it wasn't for Destiny 2, I might have bought the young stars edition. Glad I didnt. Destiny 2 is awesome.

Delryk

That's crazy Mercy. How long have you been without power?

--

Guys, if it wasn't for Destiny 2, I might have bought the young stars edition. Glad I didnt. Destiny 2 is awesome.

Its alright. Its a good 1.5 version indeed... at 259 with my main and we're going all out tonite :) just in time to jump in nhl18 after lol

Oshimai

Aite boys,

The good news: I'll be online normal hours again.

The bad news: I don't know when I'll be buying NHL 18. I think some of you are into D2 though. I saw stat playing once. Hopefully I can catch some of you there.

Aite boys,

The good news: I'll be online normal hours again.

The bad news: I don't know when I'll be buying NHL 18. I think some of you are into D2 though. I saw stat playing once. Hopefully I can catch some of you there.

Good to hear

Yea if I happen to have an open fireteam spot in Destiny and you are on feel free to jump in.

If you want to partake in the weekly rewards, I have a Destiny 2 clan with like 20 people in it that includes Stat and Mercy from our NHL club.

13thStep

Heading into Day 5 of no power. I need some kind of name for this, like Lights Out or something like that. Suggestions welcomed

Delryk and I got the club off to a good start winning our first 3s game 2-1 in OT against s club named Klu K1ux Klan who wore all white jerseys while on the home side and had a player named Hulk Hogan...

Delryk

Delryk and I got the club off to a good start winning our first 3s game 2-1 in OT against s club named Klu K1ux Klan who wore all white jerseys while on the home side and had a player named Hulk Hogan...

Yes. Seems like they were quite an organized club. If you know whatvi mean. ;)

Stat!

I'll be on tonight! Looking forward to some games!

Some people...

zsswimmer

How do you guys feel about the game? I played a little last night and I can't tell because of how much more loose the play is but lag seemed to be a big issue. Like the new defensive tools.

How do you guys feel about the game? I played a little last night and I can't tell because of how much more loose the play is but lag seemed to be a big issue. Like the new defensive tools.
I like it a lot more because of the loose play, the skating seems better, collision detection and physics impacting the puck is drastically different and more realistic, AI is better in most areas where they were bad (behind their own net and defending the rush)

Power is back! Installing the game as we speak

don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg

zsswimmer

I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna go pass out. Been sick for like 2 weeks bad so I haven't been up to playing with people. I'm at like 274 light on Destiny so I'm at end game I guess. Would like to raid and nightfall eventually.

Got a test Monday so I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow. Probably Monday night. Do I just search GAF in the club section in NHL?

I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna go pass out. Been sick for like 2 weeks bad so I haven't been up to playing with people. I'm at like 274 light on Destiny so I'm at end game I guess. Would like to raid and nightfall eventually.

Got a test Monday so I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow. Probably Monday night. Do I just search GAF in the club section in NHL?

i sent you an invite so you shouldnt need to search for the NHL club

i think we are gonna start scheduling raids next weekend but we have a lot of people in the clan interested and they take a lot of time so im not sure when and who ill be playing with first, but i plan on running it several times

Im pretty surprised at how different EASHL plays from the beta due to the puck bouncing over sticks frequently and seemingly emphasized collision detection with the puck when it hits sticks/skates.

There is actually some play along the walls and corners because of it. Its made for a more difficult game with some frustration early on but i appreciate that the gameplay has moved a bit more towards realism.

Dump and chase might end up as a viable strategy this year as carrying the puck into the zone is pretty tough to do if the D holds the blue line.

13thStep

The amount of missed one timers I have seen from myself and the rest of you guys is pretty astonishing. I don't know what the deal is. Then there is that little teleportation thing I was talking about where you are in position for a rebound and your guy like blinks or something a few few away from where you were for no reason. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I know its happened to me and Delryk, and then Viz experienced it last night too.

Top Bottom