• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Trolls as They Demonstrate Gifs on XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you went through all the trouble of listing the XB1 games including the developers but couldn't do the same for the PS4 list?

I think I can guess which colour flag your flying /s

Can we all just agree to the fact that Sony showed a lot more interesting games? Quality over Quantity, people.

Man. What an embarrassing thread. Dog pile on the guy for not being able to count. He counts, is right. Dog pile for not listing every game. He lists them. Call him a fanboy and laugh, then move some goal posts.

you will perfectly fit SonyGaf
Not with VitaGaf.

This thread is funny.

For 8 years Playstation users have been hit with the "Playstation has no games!" argument. It continued even when it was absurd. You still see Xbox fans post it about PS4.

But post it once about Xbox and people explode with indignation. OMG! How dare you say Xbox One has no games!

Can we all just agree to the fact that Sony showed a lot more interesting games?

Yes. As an XBO owner I agree that Sony had a better slice of "brand new, never trailed before" announcements. I love the look of Wild.

Hopefully a timed exclusive only!

Derpcrawler

Yeah. It's infuriating.

This thread:

ifHy6oF.jpg

I already posted my opinion on previous page, but salt is reaching toxic levels now. SMH

Its reaching comical levels at this point. I feel im back on GameSpot's system wars forums.

Guess Tomb Raider really stoked that fire huh?

It's coming from both sides, really. Sony folks pissed about Tomb Raider, MS folks pissed about the 10 million sold thing.

driver116

I don't know the context of this troll. Is it because they're getting gif support first? or that ROTTR is *cough*exclusive?, or something else?

This thread is funny.

For 10 years Playstation users have been hit with the "Playstation has no games!" argument. You still see Xbox fans post it about PS4.

But post it once about Xbox and people explode with indignation. OMG! How dare you say Xbox One has no games!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't a shit–flinging contest.

Trickster

This thread is funny.

For 8 years Playstation users have been hit with the "Playstation has no games!" argument. It continued even when it was absurd. You still see Xbox fans post it about PS4.

Yes, because we all remember how calm and collected Sony fans were to criticism and trolls about the PS3

Man. What an embarrassing thread. Dog pile on the guy for not being able to count. He counts, is right. Dog pile for not listing every game. He lists them. Call him a fanboy and laugh, then move some goal posts.

Not with VitaGaf.

What are you on about? That was my first post in the entire thread and I said that just so we can move on.

You are quoting the wrong person here.

watership

Cool, well, as somebody who was very happy with my 360 from 2005 to 2011, I can happily say that the reason I'm fed up with MS is because of their lazy, cynical, and destructive policies.

Yet the company,division, people and policies have radically changed in the past 10 years, and especially in the past year. I don't understand when people act like MS is actually a secret cabal of suits trying to screw them.

Alx

I don't know the context of this troll. Is it because they're getting gif support first? or that ROTTR is *cough*exclusive?, or something else?

Something like that. That gif was originally used on forums (especially here I think) as a reaction to cool announcements/features/games etc., and at one time it mostly got associated with PS4 announcements, to the point that it got mimicked by early buyers of the console, Yoshida himself or animators from Naughty Dog.
By showing it on the Xbox gif player, Albert is showing that it's a cool feature (reaction gif), but also makes a *nudge nudge wink wink knowhatimean* allusion at the PS4 not having it.
It's subtle enough to be lighthearted. Well until it degenerates into list wars on this very forum of course.

MaulerX

If you're going to show off GIF support, why not show it with a GIF that would get the interwebs riled up and talking about it? Just look at this thread, no holds barred, no disqualification and falls count anywhere match!! (inside a steel cage)

Death2494

I think people are seriously underestimating the game Smite. But Whatever Microsoft showed was thrown out of the Window when I played that P.T. demo. I didn't even make it to the credits.

watership

I think it is because most of those commenting didn't see the Xbox conference at all. It was at 7:30am EST or something. The Tomb Raider news dominated, then the Sony conference hit and the site was dominated by Sony threads for the rest of the day. Perception trumps facts.

Goat simulator is coming to Xbox should have been the top thread!

rjinaz

This thread was largely a disappointing read. Come on people, it's a joke, either laugh or don't and move on. There's no need to defend the PS4's honor. I found it pretty funny actually.

Soon as I saw Microsoft Trolls I knew this thread would include:
Instant De-rail
MS vs. SONY
Lists
Sales numbers
No games
quality vs quantity
Remember last gen when...
etc.

Wasn't disappointed
And by that I mean: actually very disappointed

Edit: On topic gifs are fun

Bacon

"Fans" of specific consoles/products are the saddest kinds of people. These companies think of you as a number with dollar signs attached to it.

"Fans" of specific consoles/products are the saddest kinds of people. These companies think of you as a number with dollar signs attached to it.

Yeah, I agree. especially the ones of rival company of the one I'm favorite. Those guys are just the worst.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Funny.

Not sure why you'd want a media player app that plays animated gifs off a USB drive, but there you go.

Synth

Wow... this thread may actually be a new low for this forum... and it's not as if the bar was set very high to begin with.

Because people are just fed up of MS's cynical, lazy, and damaging policies?

That's nice... what does this have to do with the thread topic again?

Funny.

Not sure why you'd want a media player app that plays animated gifs off a USB drive, but there you go.

I was actually thinking the same thing when it announced.

I think this thread is the answer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom