• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
StroMomo has her second surgery today. The tumor was taken out in the first one, but she's had bad blood flow on that side since, so she has to go back tonight. She'll also have to do some kind of chemo due to her risk for reoccurance being higher than normal.

New page!

i172ovW0XxogK.gif

StroMomo has her second surgery today. The tumor was taken out in the first one, but she's had bad blood flow on that side since, so she has to go back tonight. She'll also have to do some kind of chemo due to her risk for reoccurance being higher than normal.

New page!

i172ovW0XxogK.gif

StroMomo overcame the odds once, she'll do it again, man.

bjork

Serious part of post: Stromama will be the two time two time cancer squasher. I know it.

Less serious part but potentially maybe serious but not really: Miz and Kofi will get separate pushes after this feud turns into the hottest thing between now and WM30.

Aiii

So not worth it
In March, I don't know if I can make it that long

So if they really broke up, actual WWE will have to pretend they're still dating now? Or was it all a work from the start and were they never together at all?

It really is sad this is so much more interesting than anything going on in WWE right now lol.

Nattie finally tracks down Stephanie McMahon, and she makes Nattie listens to all of the voicemails she left her. In the messages Nattie is complaining that she hasn’t been crowned the Divas Champion, by the fifth message Nattie says”I’m not wearing any underwear and I am ready to ride,” to her boss.
wat

Aiii

So not worth it
Nattie finally tracks down Stephanie McMahon, and she makes Nattie listens to all of the voicemails she left her. In the messages Nattie is complaining that she hasn’t been crowned the Divas Champion, by the fifth message Nattie says”I’m not wearing any underwear and I am ready to ride,” to her boss.
wat

Isn't it the best thing?

Drunk dialing
Natalya is far superior to farting Natalya.

Vylash

wat

It was so great, especially right after she didn't win it at TLC

Penguin

wat

Oh man
It was the best
And could hear her getting more drunk and more upset.

Aiii

So not worth it
Also, how great was Eva Marie's dad? Guy looked on the brink of taking an axe to Eva's boyfriend's neck at any second.

He's gotta put over Hunico at WrestleMania
so that'll be his next and last match. I think Cody's Crossroads got him a serious concussion. It seemed He couldn't walk out without any help.

Wyatt stoled the show last night with his Volvo move... I watched the replay and still marked out on that.

BFIB

Well, I was close on my predictions last night, but the ending to the TLC match, I still am trying to understand what exactly they are aiming for here.

Orton doesn't seem to be in the best place with The Authority, yet after he wins last night, Vince's music hits, and I'm thinking "Here comes the screwjob!". Nope, a shake hands segment, and that's it.

I don't have a big problem with Orton (though I still don't think he deserves this spot), and anything is better than Cena. I'm just not sure where exactly this is all going to lead.

Ithil

lol TLC was boring garbage, surprise surprise

I'd agree with you if they didn't have him lose to roll-up by R-Truth after all his friends abandoned him.

It's because the heat is real. That was a legit slap. For a second, you can see the sheer and utter shock in Miz's face after he gets slapped. The anger and bitterness in Kofi's eyes. There's bad blood between these two.

You might say he's
objectively quivering

strobogo

Banned
Eva's family are total twats. It makes sense she's the way she is. They're all assholes. Maybe they'll like Fandango more.

Also, I side 100% with Cena. Dude made shit clear the very first date that he wouldn't have kids or get married. For him to bring all Nikki's friends out just for them to ambush him like that was such a dick move from them. And for her to hijack Brie's engagement to bitch about her not being engaged is another dick move. Why are all these people such dicks? And Nikki saying that she makes all the sacrifices when Cena is the one that opened up his house to her and has to put aside his OCD and serial killer tendencies. The storm clouds over Casa de Cena was a great touch.

LOL at D-Bryne having a hobbit engagement party.

Every talking head segments starts with "In this moment" or "I feel like". I can't wait for 3 months!

Aiii

So not worth it

Cena not being there says alot though. I'm more and more thinking the relationship has been a huge work from the start just to get Cena on the show to pop ratings in case it would flop.

jmdajr

That sucks. Gonna be a tough road but I hope she comes out better for it. Hang in there.

jred2k

Eva's family are total twats. It makes sense she's the way she is. They're all assholes. Maybe they'll like Fandango more.

Also, I side 100% with Cena. Dude made shit clear the very first date that he wouldn't have kids or get married. For him to bring all Nikki's friends out just for them to ambush him like that was such a dick move from them. And for her to hijack Brie's engagement to bitch about her not being engaged is another dick move. Why are all these people such dicks? And Nikki saying that she makes all the sacrifices when Cena is the one that opened up his house to her and has to put aside his OCD and serial killer tendencies. The storm clouds over Casa de Cena was a great touch.

Every talking head segments starts with "In this moment" or "I feel like". I can't wait for 3 months!

Cena must get so paranoid when he cums. He probably fakes orgasms so she doesn't accidentally get any of his juice. Shes probably gone off the pill and started poking holes in his condoms, if he uses them.

As a side note, good luck to your mom.

Randy Orton has finally ascended to that level. The most boring worker of our generation. He has the moveset of the Big Show or Khali.

I think Bella is working DBrine. Its too good to be true.

Xater

So I think Brie seems to be the most normal person on this show I think. Especially to her sister. Can't comment about JoJo because she isn't even on.

Eva Marie is such a child, I can't believe she is as old as me.

Batigol

Banned
That ppv felt like a glorified Raw

Pros;

- Big guy from the shield
- Stephanie's bangers
- Tamina
- All the ass shots of AJ
- Rey wearing a shirt to cover up his gut

Cons;

Everything else

Xater

That ppv felt like a glorified Raw

Pros;

- Big guy from the shield
- Stephanie's bangers
- Tamina
- All the ass shots of AJ
- Rey wearing a shirt to cover up his gut

Cons;

Everything else

Before the show started I said that the card looked like a Raw show, so not very surprising. I really hope we can see some improvement of the product soon now that we are done with the unification.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I think Brie seems to be the most normal person on this show I think. Especially to her sister. Can't comment about JoJo because she isn't even on.

Eva Marie is such a child, I can't believe she is as old as me.

According to Meltzer JoJo is being replaced next season and not returning.

Maybe they'll get Hunico to play her in S2.

Top Bottom