• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

_Legacy_

I think access to the discord is pretty much shut for now peeps but you might want to check a certain box to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Hi all, I think Discord invites have been locked down for now. Hold tight for a few days for open registration, if you want to join the other place. Hope to see you all there soon.

Invites to the discord can only be handed out by mods. You can PM me or any of the other mods if you need a invite.

Surprised to see so many people who didn't join the Discord before GAF went down. Though I've been there for several weeks, I didn't really start posting there until the catastrophe.

I'm open for communication on both sites.

Renewed

If you do PM me, I can also use your Discord tag to reach you quicker than with PMs here due to a 10 minute refresh. Anyways, gonna work through my PMs for now then check back for folks.

Autobattle is a blessing, truly

Pejo

Is anyone staying in the thread? I don't really like discord, but I really hate the FEH subreddit. It's literally just memes 24/7.

Dark Link

Henry will definitely be the #1 unit I go for and if I have orb left over I'll try for Nowi. I've skipped Spring Camilla and Summer Corrin so missing out on Halloween Nowi won't kill me.

Whizkid7

FFFFFFFF knew I shouldn't have used my orbs on Hinoka. I'm not a huge fan of Nowi but I can't pass up a limited time flying mage. I have to complete my set! *has spring Camilla and summer corrin*

Pejo

Man, I really want Nowi and Jacob. That's some good shit. Kinda sucks that all 3 flyer mages are limiteds, but what are you gonna do.

Kettch

Kinda sad that things died off over here, since I'm playing FEH a lot these days.

Put a ton of orbs into the Halloween banner for a male Corrin and a Minerva. Guess I got baited nicely. Hopefully I can save up a decent amount for the 8%.

Windforce

Kinda sad that things died off over here, since I'm playing FEH a lot these days.

Put a ton of orbs into the Halloween banner for a male Corrin and a Minerva. Guess I got baited nicely. Hopefully I can save up a decent amount for the 8%.

Yeah, it's pretty much all I play.

Been posting more over reddit, though. That community is just so active and hilarious.

I resisted Halloween banner which was fortunate, now I have orbs for the 8% banner. I say just keep saving, we'll have a new Tempest Trial soon and you can get a lot of orbs until the 27th.

Pejo

Yeah, it's pretty much all I play.

Been posting more over reddit, though. That community is just so active and hilarious.

I resisted Halloween banner which was fortunate, now I have orbs for the 8% banner. I say just keep saving, we'll have a new Tempest Trial soon and you can get a lot of orbs until the 27th.

The % of getting a 5* is definitely better in the upcoming banner, but the Halloween banner isn't a bait banner, imo. It has 3 things that don't exist outside of it in the game - Armor Archer, Armor Mage, and Red Flyer Mage. It seems like IS likes limiting these rare types of units to limited banners, so imo it's still the better choice to pull unless you really need one of the upcoming units.

Also, I'm salty that they didn't bring back Bridal Charlotte. She's the only one I don't have.

Trunx28

I just went over to discord. But I miss the time here, bragging about newest pulls or screaming in shock when I got a pity breaker.

The Halloween banner nearly broke me, pity breakers like Merric really pissed me off. Finally got a H!Jakob and then I left the banner be. The latest banner was a lot kinder, giving me Dorcas and Lute in the first pull, Dorcas even being the free one.

HoodWinked

pulled a free colorless from the T&H banner and i didn't see the little poof of dust which indicates that its a 4 star or better. and thought to myself FIGURES, another 3* Wrys here we go. I hit the home button out of annoyance.

I reopen the app and its a brave lyn i must have just missed the poof of dust somehow. its -atk/+res which is kind of bad but any 5* from a free pull is nice.

the 8% banner is kind of interesting since in the past we've gotten the 5% banners but during those banners there was still 3% focus breakers so we were still getting 8% for 5*.

Pejo

pulled a free colorless from the T&H banner and i didn't see the little poof of dust which indicates that its a 4 star or better. and thought to myself FIGURES, another 3* Wrys here we go. I hit the home button out of annoyance.

I reopen the app and its a brave lyn i must have just missed the poof of dust somehow. its -atk/+res which is kind of bad but any 5* from a free pull is nice.

the 8% banner is kind of interesting since in the past we've gotten the 5% banners but during those banners there was still 3% focus breakers so we were still getting 8% for 5*.

I got a 5* from colorless on my free pull too....Luscious Lucius.

Pejo

Pretty massive changes in the game with the latest patch. Healers are scary now.

Also, fuck the 8% rates, I'm up to 12% and not a single 5* yet. This is the worst I've ever done.

Top Bottom