• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

Not exactly cheap...but a heads up.

Xbox One Day One Edition (FIFA and Forza versions) both IN STOCK at ye olde shopto. Both £428.99

G0Vedtg.png

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
What's the cheapest I can find for UMVC3 on either 360 or PS3? Is there a "better" version between the two afayn? Always wanted a PC port but it never happened, now the game is about to be delisted on digital stores and I want a copy

PS3 version has noticeable slowdown at times, I'm not one to care too much usually but it's very obviously inferior.

Thanks! Glad I've waited a couple of days, because...

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3: on sale for £4.30 (or €5) on Games on Demand (and possibly PSN).
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 also is £3.

Both games will be delisted tomorrow afaik.

Spelunky is £3 on XBLA, today only.

Hyrule Historia (book) is £13.51 at Amazon.

Nice Zelda art book. Even though the book is supposed to give the reader an overview of 25 years of Zelda, the focus lies heavily on the then latest release Skyward Sword.

Azuardo

Latest PSN 12 Deals of Christmas offer:

Deal 10:

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag (PS3)
Was €69.99/AU$99.95/£59.99, now €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Danj

Do I want Asscrud 4 for £27.99 (PS+ discount + PS4 upgrade) in the PSN sale, or do you guys think it will go down that low on PC in the Steam sale?

Son Of D

Just got an email from Game; Assassin's Creed IV is £22.50 on Wii U, 360 and PS3 this week.

I checked GAME yesterday and the regular version was £50, with the special edition at £22.50. Luckily I was able to get that as the special edition's sold out now. Still, it's good to see the Wii U version at a decent price <_<

Assassins creed 4 is definately 22.50 in GAME as saw it instore on X360/PS3 maybe even wii u? instore. so you will be able to get one locally.. Go go go!

Looks like Amazon have price matched Assassin's Creed IV.

I sorta want it, but geez I really don't need more games right now. >_>

Seems like such a good deal though, hmm.

I don&#8217;t know if this has been mentioned already but someone told me you can receive a download code for Super Mario 3D Land by registering selected 3DS games (Zelda, Prof Layton, etc.) with Nintendo if you have an XL? Seen on Amazon apparently.

kubus

Dutch-GAF:
PlayStation Vita WiFi or 3G €109 euro at Dixons. Only available as pick up in store.
With the Gulle Gift promotion you get another €10 off, so you can get a Vita for €99.

Pretty damn nice. Gotta hurry though, I assume they're clearing stock.

Dutch-GAF:
PlayStation Vita WiFi or 3G €109 euro at Dixons. Only available as pick up in store.
With the Gulle Gift promotion you get another €10 off, so you can get a Vita for €99.

What the freak. I'm hoping it hits this price somewhere in the UK, would be willing to buy at that price.

Son Of D

Shop To seem to have a sale at the moment. Highlights include:

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) - £29.86
Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Edition (Wii U) - £22.85
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (3DS) - £14.86 - (Vita) - £21.85
CoD: Ghosts (PS4+XB1) - £39.85
Xbox Live £15 Card - £12.85
Borderlands 2 GOTY (PS3+360) - £12.85 (Note: It is a back order at the moment)
Deus Ex Director's Cut (360) - £9.85. £11.86 for PS3 and £19.85 for Wii U
Batman Arkham Origins (Wii U) - £16.85

Aliens Colonial Marines is £4 on PS3 and £5 on 360, but that's still too much for that game.

thechemist

Tearaway (Vita) £5 @ Tesco Instore

YES FIVE POUND!!!!!

Many people on hotukdeals have managed to get it at various stores, so act fast.

hiro4

Dutch-GAF:
PlayStation Vita WiFi or 3G &#8364;109 euro at Dixons. Only available as pick up in store.
With the Gulle Gift promotion you get another &#8364;10 off, so you can get a Vita for &#8364;99.

Thank you for the post!
Just picked up the last one in the local store.
Vita Wifi + 16GB mem card for 129 Euro's. That is a friggin bargain.
Dixons is really clearing their stocks, since last week they had Wii U premium for 190.

Edit:
So, now that I have a Vita, what is the best case/accessory set that you can get?
Price doesn't really matter, but it should be portable and I travel a lot so sturdy and easy access is important. Thank in advance :)

:(

That must mean it's sold a special kind of badly with a price drop like that two weeks after release. :(
Or Tesco made a mistake and/or don't care about stocking it anymore for some reason. Its [Tearaway] UK sales are better than Braverly Default at the very least and I don't hear of Tesco giving that away with a bunch of Bananas...

kubus

Thank you for the post!
Just picked up the last one in the local store.
Vita Wifi + 16GB mem card for 129 Euro's. That is a friggin bargain.
Dixons is really clearing their stocks, since last week they had Wii U premium for 190.

Edit:
So, now that I have a Vita, what is the best case/accessory set that you can get?
Price doesn't really matter, but it should be portable and I travel a lot so sturdy and easy access is important. Thank in advance :)
Awesome!

I personally recommend getting either the official Starter Kit or the Travel Kit. The latter has a sturdy pouch with room for some accessories and some other traveling stuff. I'm pretty sure it's available in most stores that sell gaming stuff, but Game Mania has it for sure. I personally use the Starter Kit because I love soft pouches. The quality is really good. Both kits come with a screen protector, and it's the only one that I succeeded in applying so far :p

Dutch-GAF:
PlayStation Vita WiFi or 3G &#8364;109 euro at Dixons. Only available as pick up in store.
With the Gulle Gift promotion you get another &#8364;10 off, so you can get a Vita for &#8364;99.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK there is no more dixons like in the entire city that I live in that have inventory :(, and I live in one of the MAIN city of the entire country .....

Son Of D

Tearaway (Vita) £5 @ Tesco Instore

YES FIVE POUND!!!!!

Many people on hotukdeals have managed to get it at various stores, so act fast.

Hmm, I could try the Exeter store, although that would mean I'd have to go all the way out to Digby & Sowton... Fuck it I could do with a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom