• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiQ

Ok4oF.jpg

Getting ready for that job interview. Wish me luck, GAF!

Good luck!

Also, Salazar does indeed look badarse _b

soultron

Banned
Salazar is the baddest white dude this side of the NeoGAF.

Well, when jarosh isn't here.

I'm so conflicted.

Also, happy MF'ing Bday, D-san!

noah111

Still Alive
Since last time someone was telling me I look anorexic, here's me
trying to look
fatter... and for some reason unattractive.

564651_3605684460317_1219827295_3590664_1354136415_n.jpg

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
You and me both man, my friends give me the hardest time when I complain about being fat or feeling small. They just don't see things the way I do. In any case you looks great man, keep up the good work.

It's my birthday! Here's a pic I took a couple of weeks ago. I have shaved since then!

Picture93-1.jpg
I know body dismorphic dysfunction is real, but do you really see yourself in the mirror, especially the pecs, and think "fat"?

Because holy smokes man.

Ties

Banned
Oh god, no. I need some hair. Hell, my hair used to be long. Lonngg.

Plus I have a huge head.. hair makes me feel more at terms with it..or something. :lol
If I were you I'd trim a little bit more off, but that's just me. If you aren't willing to do that, then keep it at that length because you look pretty good with that 'doo.

Also, you don't have a big head.

Mook1e

I know body dismorphic dysfunction is real, but do you really see yourself in the mirror, especially the pecs, and think "fat"?

Because holy smokes man.
He probably does the same thing I do, which is to say "yep, too much fat on the abs, back bacon I can grab on the lower back, not enough upper chest definition" stuff like that.
When I'm just sitting around looking down at my arms, how small they are disgusts me. (Especially my forearms)

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
He probably does the same thing I do, which is to say "yep, too much fat on the abs, back bacon I can grab on the lower back, not enough upper chest definition" stuff like that.
When I'm just sitting around looking down at my arms, how small they are disgusts me. (Especially my forearms)
Yeah, that makes more sense. It's still unfortunate that people experience that though, but that's a discussion for another thread.

And fwiw, you two look great.

why hello the-

The Anti-Monitor
Banned

damn :(
You wait too long to post lol.

SmokyDave

That grey hair will have spread by the next pic. I ain't going to make it to 30.

Eh, don't worry about it. I had some tufts of grey at the front in my late teens but at some point in the last decade, the sides have become shot-through with grey too. Looks pretty cool to be honest. Certainly better than going bald.

You've inspired me to pick up a better beard-trimmer. At the moment, it's all or nothing but I miss (good) stubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom