• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So theres a Touhou Game on the Switch Eshop

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Its called Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
No idea of its inherent quality and publishers/developers have a bad habit of not includjng videos of what gameplay looks like.

actually I kinda remember superstar Liam playing this on ps4

I would have a picture but thats seemingly harder to do then i thought on WiiU

It isn't good. NISA released it on PS4/switch/vita. Switch physical needs a day one patch for online.

Would've preferred genso wanderer as that's a good game and suits handhelds.

Syril

Too bad the mainline touhou games don't get the same treatment
Yeah the developer is really posessive of them to the point that he doesn't want to let other people touch them to translate them, and he seems resigned to the fact that players outside of Japan will probably just pirate them. What's weird is that there's a single main Touhou game sold on Playism, left in Japanese.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah the developer is really posessive of them to the point that he doesn't want to let other people touch them to translate them, and he seems resigned to the fact that players outside of Japan will probably just pirate them. What's weird is that there's a single main Touhou game sold on Playism, left in Japanese.
He's still like that?

Deft Beck

He's still like that?

He doesn't want Touhou to become like a full time job despite Touhou being basically the only thing he works on. He wants to keep it like a doujin work and not have it balloon into a big media thing that he could potentially lose his passion for.

Top Bottom