• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

61v5L4egaXL.jpg
61VG3uEGz9L.jpg

516sbCbIx%2BL.jpg
51yGB8rzUfL.jpg

61wDnTQYqvL.jpg
51o8019-IBL.jpg
510vjZuJZQL.jpg

51uo1eynT8L..jpg
51hTt%2BhZydL.jpg

trinest

This cover is offensive to me...

Oh wow what did do to it.

This is the Japanese Wii originals box:

little_kings_story_frontcover_small_JtM2AykAiRZplWW.png

Which is the same as everyone elses.

Its a fun artwork, which makes you want to play it. The PSV version is just cold and sterial, doesn't give much amibition or direction as to how the game plays.

I'm really feeling that FE:A boxart. The art direction seems to be going different places than normal- it looks a lot more stylish than the Radiant Dawn art, anyway.

iavi

I'm really feeling that FE:A boxart. The art direction seems to be going different places than normal- it looks a lot more stylish than the Radiant Dawn art, anyway.

Yusuke Kozaki, the character designer/artist responsible for this FE entry and that boxart, is an artistic messiah, no joke. In the realm of animu character designers, he usually sticks to noir, with a oddly contrasting bit of bubblegum on the side--Speed Grapher, No More Heroes, Karasuma Kyouko--FE being an interesting, and I mean really interesting, departure from that, but it doesn't seem as if the restraint capped him too much. His involvement has me way more hyped than I should be, lol. The last game I heard he was mentioned to be involved in was Suda's title for Guild01. This was from out of left-field.

Yusuke Kozaki, the character designer/artist responsible for this FE entry and that boxart, is an artistic messiah, no joke. In the realm of animu character designers, he usually sticks to noir, with a oddly contrasting bit of bubblegum on the side--Speed Grapher, No More Heroes, Karasuma Kyouko--FE being an interesting, and I mean really interesting, departure from that, but it doesn't seem as if the restraint capped him too much. His involvement has me way more hyped than I should be, lol. The last game I heard he was mentioned to be involved in was Suda's title for Guild01. This was from out of left-field.

Ha, now that you mention it the FE:A art is pretty reminiscent of the NMH art. Excellent: looks like their change of artist worked out great.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I wonder what that papa no iukoto wo kikinasai game is.

Also that Code of Princess box is great. Still JP only, crud.

Top Bottom