• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Long may she REIGN – Season 2 |OT| The Pawn Is Now The Queen – Thursdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeness

So I wonder how long it will take for Mary to switch from Team Darnley to Team Bothwell.

Hopefully soon! He's the best looking of any of the men Mary has been with.

Edit: LOL at Kira.

tumblr_n76rg7P7h81qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

Don't worry, Mary, Catherine is here to "get you out of this marriage" in the only way Catherine knows how lol.

Leeness

Why Henry how you've aged. Wasn't he like...5, two seasons ago? Lmao.

All that matters is that he is young and handsome.

Leeness

"You can't expect everyone to be happy with your return, some of us know you."

Sick burn to Darnley.

How many episodes left? 6? And we need to get to Mary's beheading (maybe)? Or perhaps we'll get some happy alternate end with her faking her death (maybe in the explosion?) and running off with Bothwell.

Also, Charles tho lol

Leeness

:( David. I didn't realize how much I liked the guy.

Mary and Bothwell's wrath against Darnley and others will be tenfold.

Leeness

Uhhhhhhh at that Darnley stinger lol.

Also Narcisse firing on all cylinders, sheesh. RIP Gideon and John Knox's manbits.

Leeness

Time for Darnley to die a very painful death.

Yep. It was that time a while ago, but it's truly time now. It looks like there's
an exploding house
in the preview for the finale.

Not that the two of us here care about history "spoilers", but I'll spoil it anyway lol.

Leeness

Hahaha at the two most poison-savvy people getting drugged into a questionable consent threesome with a witch. REIGN.

I laughed at "21 Years Later", but what else could they do at this point.

Nice to see Francis again, and Reign ends as only it could: with a beheading segueing into a pop music video frolick with Francis and Mary. Haha.

I love you Reign and will miss you.

Joni

It felt like quite a rushed ending, which means unluckily no Bash, no actual ending for Greer with James or Claude or Catherine, ... But those last two minutes. That is at least the ending we deserve.
Funny behind the scenes stuff: they didn't actually get Toby back, this was filmed when he left.

Leeness

It felt like quite a rushed ending, which means unluckily no Bash, no actual ending for Greer with James or Claude or Catherine, ... But those last two minutes. That is at least the ending we deserve.
Funny behind the scenes stuff: they didn't actually get Toby back, this was filmed when he left.

Yeah, those last two minutes were great.

I didn't know they had filmed the stuff with Francis a couple years ago! Neat. I guess they wanted it for whenever the show ended and Mary died.

I mean...I suppose we don't NEED endings to some of those characters. We know what happens to Bothwell and Catherine, we can kind of assume the rest. It would have been nice to see some of them a little more though, but it is what it is.

Also, finally killing Darnley. All I wanted and more 👌

Joni

It just seems weird to introduce Margot who they never told us about to let us assume what happens. After giving Claude all the characteristics the real life Margot had.

Joni

And their 'Bash is dead' statement about the show doesn't quite help either.
Still, show is over. We can only think about all the people we have lost over the years, including the girl nobody remembers that got killed in S1.

Leeness

And their 'Bash is dead' statement about the show doesn't quite help either.
Still, show is over. We can only think about all the people we have lost over the years, including the girl nobody remembers that got killed in S1.

Poor Bash.

And yeah. They all dead in the end, especially that lady in waiting who got poisoned and fell down the stairs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom