• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Y'all said it would be slot harder because a mod isn't always in this thread like the super one I'm feeling some kinda way right now. A faction leader should not be ignored
one_piece_chapter_844__sanji_vinsmoke_cry___sad_by_amanomoon-damhkrm.jpg

Ogodei

Glad to see This community being the liveliest of all the manga threads

Any of you guys have a One Piece figure?, I have all 4 funkos and a TS Luffy

I have a few Banpresto figurines i bought in Japan (cheap but not supercheap, they usually come from prize-crane machines): Nami in her Fishman Island outfit and pre-skip Robin as a cowgirl.

I have a Shirahoshi i bought back at a con in February of indeterminate origin, and Doflamingo from a con last April.

Need a 2Y Robin and a good Zoro.

Pein

Banned
Finally caught up with one piece, dropped it since dressrosa so like 650?

Anyways thoughts I have found the manga to be such a drag since the time skip but zou/sanji arc have been fucking great. Things get so much better when when loads of new villains and useless new heroes don't get introduced.

Like the whole king riku thing and his family was so lame but sanji's backstory was good because he doesn't come with a whole family tree that your supposed to care or learn about. Like ok his family are jerks the lot of em except his sister who's alright.

Plus we're dealing with some good ass villains finally, flamingo was cool but his family except senor pink were boring to me. Dealing with yonko crews have been dope, billion dollar bounty level fighter have been rad.

Anyway good to be current with the manga but back to weekly updates is gonna suck and especially now that oda takes breaks every 3? Chapters lol.

Oh and charlottes back story I hope isn't super long because yeah she just fucked everything up by being hungry. Oh and when I was reading it I was like no way is pudding so nice, like you could tell she was fake AF from the get go.

Ray Down

Banned
That moment in Treasure Cruise, when you fully max someone out, think your going to evolve someone and your missing the rarest material for it.....

Top Bottom