• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
So I'm going to have to wait until Grace Chen Time to get my hands on The Queen? Oh I am not entertained by that. It's been quite I while since I've had to play the "HURRY UP AND UPDATE ALREADY PSN!" game.

Only have played about 30 minutes of the story, unlocked
Duraga

After watching just a few multiplayer videos, Im surprised how fun the single player is! Haven't touched multi though. Hope 360 GAF can get a lobby together sometime today.

SGRemy

I love dis pointy boobed bitch....though I feel she is weaker than a lot of the cast....still a good char though

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Just got home!
32yYNl.jpg

Shit I didnt even think about install. I have less than 500mb on my old 40gb ps3 and the only stuff on it is pretty much game data from games with mandatory installs.

500 GB HDDs are pretty much the price of games nowadays. You should look into getting one so you'll never have to worry about space ever again.

Seconded. It's nice having everything installed at once and having space to spare. I was shocked at how affordable it was to replace.

Roto13

Glad I'm not the only one havind DLC problems. I'll wait for today's psn update before I freak out.

Installing now on PS3. Excited to start playing!

Still can't find anyone to play with....on release day.....

If there's any lurkers out there....invite me

PSN: shyguyremy

Promise to stop over using text speak and ellipsis and I'll add you. I'm starting to really enjoy oinkie.

Edit: And don't refer to women as bitches. Basically act like you're old enough to own the game and we can play.

zroid

Banned
500 GB HDDs are pretty much the price of games nowadays. You should look into getting one so you'll never have to worry about space ever again.

it's still too much sadly. I don't even need that much space, I'm waiting for a nice little 250 GB drive to go on sale for like 30 bucks and I'd likely snap that up.

Never seems to happen though. I'll keep waiting.

If only PS3s accepted 3.5" drives, I have more of those than I know what to do with!

Mupod

Gamestop code will be on the receipt if you preordered. I don't think you'll get one any other way.

In Canada, EB gives out little cards when you pick up the game with codes on them. Or they used to. I think the last retail game I preordered there was Vanquish, and it had a card. It can be a real pain in the ass to get them sometimes since they don't always have them on launch day, the employees 'can't find' them, or whatever. Which is why I don't preorder games instore at EB anymore.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In Canada, EB gives out little cards when you pick up the game with codes on them. Or they used to. I think the last retail game I preordered there was Vanquish, and it had a card. It can be a real pain in the ass to get them sometimes since they don't always have them on launch day, the employees 'can't find' them, or whatever. Which is why I don't preorder games instore at EB anymore.

That was a while ago. In the last 2-3 years, almost everything is on the receipt or in the case

it's still too much sadly. I don't even need that much space, I'm waiting for a nice little 250 GB drive to go on sale for like 30 bucks and I'd likely snap that up.

Never seems to happen though. I'll keep waiting.

If only PS3s accepted 3.5" drives, I have more of those than I know what to do with!

If you don't mind a used one, I'll sell you mine for $30 + shipping to wherever you are. I just upgraded from 250 to 500gb so I have no use for it anymore. If you're interested shoot me a PM. I'm NeoGAF Plus in the B/S/T thread.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
So excited to see this game finally releasing.

Also, for those who pre-ordered the PS3 version and are looking forward to Bayonetta + Extra modes, that content will be live as soon as the store updates today. :)

The EB I went to gave me the code printed out on a paper strip placed inside of a paper sleeve taped onto the front of the game case.

Kinda weird.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
The EB I went to gave me the code printed out on a paper strip placed inside of a paper sleeve taped onto the front of the game case.

The hell? Did you have to blow on it 3 times before you opened it? 0.o

Kinda weird.

This happened with my DOA5 swimsuit code as well. I think he said they were emailed the codes and had to cut them out and tape them to each game. Weird indeed.

Top Bottom