• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1's Russian DLC has an amazing OST. What are your favorite OST of 2017?

Fbh

Those moment during operations in Battlefield one when you capture a sector and then the soundtrack kicks in and you have to push to the next area are really some of my favorite on all of online gaming.

Eidan

The Battlefield 1 and Destiny 2 songs are the best things I’ve heard in this thread so far. Great choices.

Catphish

This didn't come out in 2017, but I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago:

The Angry Birds/Transformers soundtrack by Vince DiCola & Kenny Meriedeth.

Shit is so good I need a towel for my ears.

And a cigarette.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The overall soundtrack isn't amazing but Everything is going to be OK from Prey is my favorite single track this year

Other than that I can't really name another soundtrack this year that stuck with me. I know people like Nier's OST but it's not doing anything for me

1. Nier Automata
2. Persona 5
3. Divinity Original Sin 2
4. Gravity Rush 2
They are my top ost's for the year as of now though Wolfenstein will most likely end up in here because of Mick Gordon's work, really enjoy his stuff.

Roubjon

Nier Automata is definitely the best of the year. The way the music is intertwined with the story itself is something not many games ever do. In that sense it's creatively beyond most games that came out this year.

Gravity Rush 2 is amazing too.

Zocano

PREY's is low-key amazing. Super sublime and subtle and just there.

Exactly the kind of sound track that wouldn't catch most people's attention but it's stellar.

Nier Automata and Persona 5. I still can't pick one. Persona 5 has more tracks I'll listen to in the car, Nier Automata integrates its soundtrack into the game better than any other game in history.

Top Bottom