• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

cordy

Banned
Just said fuck it all and spent 350 stones.

Got 1 SSR.

Ready to uninstall the game.

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

I'm sorry, that hurts.

It's always painful to see how much people throw down and then they get nothing.

Aiii

So not worth it
"I'm gonna chance a pull on this bait banner, what could I lose"
Base form, 1 pod
50 stones is what I lost, that's what.

FidZknJ.gif

After grinding all weekend, I finally got my 4 dupes and maxed out potential. I only have about 200 medals left until I get my LR. I can't imagine what this grind would have been like without half stamina and open every day.

After grinding all weekend, I finally got my 4 dupes and maxed out potential. I only have about 200 medals left until I get my LR. I can't imagine what this grind would have been like without half stamina and open every day.

I hear that. I just got my first LR goku and now im working on my 2nd LR Goku Medals. About 680 more to go lol.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
ffs this banner has been up way too long....had 100 stones...that i wanted to use for Cooler...but got weak and did two pulls on the Shenron banner lol.

first:

2nd:

Finally my first Buuhan dupe - i was hoping for this one. Teq Goku is nice since its a new unit. Second pull provided me the first SSJ4 Goku dupe...perfect since is just SA10'ed him...and Rose dupe...well i think i have enough now to max all of his Hidden Potential.

These pulls were good...but i might still regret it once Cooler comes around - well cant have it all.

I was a dumbshit and pulled on the 40-stone AGL banner, thinking "hey at least I'll get 2 Elders out of it."

...and that's all I got. 3 SRs and the rest were Rs. Oh well, 40 stones for 2 Elders isn't the worst thing I've done.

Voror

Complete a few more of these missions and I'll have enough for another pull. Not sure which banner to try for. So far as I can tell I've gotten every character from both the main banners except PHS Omega Shenron at least once. The 200 Million banner has a number of characters I haven't gotten yet and also gives me either some bonus shells which are really useful or Elder Kai. Or Hercule which is still useful.

Got another Kai medal from a gold capsule. Got a few people that can use it though I figure the top two picks would be AGL SSB Goku or SSBKK Goku. Would the latter be the better one to prioritize?

Just save your stones if you have all the banner units. 200m banner sucks since it has so many featured cards. Wait for Cooler, although I plan to skip that one too.

Voror

Just save your stones if you have all the banner units. 200m banner sucks since it has so many featured cards. Wait for Cooler, although I plan to skip that one too.

Yeah that's probably the best idea. Best to just wait till a more focused one comes around with units like Trunks or SSB Vegito.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Not sure what I'm gonna do with Cooler. I want to save for Str Janemba, but I'm over 100 stones again and the Omega banner actually put my extreme phys team over my extreme str. Assuming I pull either lead, I'd be at:

Cooler
3 dupe Black
Omega
Syn
1 dupe FP Frieza
Broly

Vs
Janemba
100% Omega
Perfect Cell
Eventually LR Frieza
Zamasu
I dunno, fuckin great ape raditz? I never pulled Rilldo.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
But what's distracting you from the fact that she has the most god damn terrible abomination of a name in Dragon Ball history?

BTW if you're done with LR Goku don't forget that INT Ecstatic Combat SSJ Goku can be DAed using 7 of the 2nd stages medals. He becomes a pretty good INT lead if you don't have any others.

Cyrus

Used 55 stones and pulled SS4 Gogeta, SSG Goku, SSGSS Vegeta and Majin Buu (Good).

Only just started playing recently (only rank 28) but I assume this is as good of a multi-summon you could get? Are the summons juiced up or something for an event?

Used 55 stones and pulled SS4 Gogeta, SSG Goku, SSGSS Vegeta and Majin Buu (Good).

Only just started playing recently (only rank 28) but I assume this is as good of a multi-summon you could get? Are the summons juiced up or something for an event?

:mad:!!!!!!!!!!

SSJ4 Gogeta is really really good(and when they release his leader skill he'll be even better). There is a shit ton of SSG Goku, and SSB Vegeta's, which ones in particular? If that was a single multi-pull I am very envious, and nah you just got really lucky, people have spent 300+stones and got 1 SSR lol.

Cyrus

:mad:!!!!!!!!!!

SSJ4 Gogeta is really really good(and when they release his leader skill he'll be even better). There is a shit ton of SSG Goku, and SSB Vegeta's, which ones in particular? If that was a single multi-pull I am very envious, and nah you just got really lucky, people have spent 300+stones and got 1 SSR lol.

My bad, Absolute Realm of God (AGL) SSG Goku and Uncontrollable Rage (INT) SSGSS Vegeta.

EDIT: Also it was 1 multi-pull and a single pull. I got the Gogeta/SSG Goku/SSB Vegeta in the multi-pull, and then decided to use 5 stones for a single summon and got the Buu.

Anoregon

BTW if you're done with LR Goku don't forget that INT Ecstatic Combat SSJ Goku can be DAed using 7 of the 2nd stages medals. He becomes a pretty good INT lead if you don't have any others.

300 medals left. My life has become a monotonous stream of alternating 5 and 7 drops.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
My bad, Absolute Realm of God SSG Goku and Uncontrollable Rage SSGSS Vegeta.

EDIT: Also it was 1 multi-pull and a single pull. I got the Gogeta/SSG Goku/SSB Vegeta in the multi-pull, and then decided to use 5 stones for a single summon and got the Buu.
Just say the type, most ppl don't know the names, the type makes it easier to lookup/memorise.

300 medals left. My life has become a monotonous stream of alternating 5 and 7 drops.

Ouch. I temporarily give you my luck of getting 20 and 15 medal drops. Use it well my child.

My bad, Absolute Realm of God SSG Goku and Uncontrollable Rage SSGSS Vegeta.

Not sure about buu, but that Vegeta one is extremely good, amazing INT Leader skill with a pretty awesome passive skill too. The Goku card hits rather hard too iirc, and is extremely useful for the Beerus dokkan event. That pull is top tier, congrats.

I did 5 singles and got 4 Rs and a SR :D! :mad:

My bad, Absolute Realm of God (AGL) SSG Goku and Uncontrollable Rage (INT) SSGSS Vegeta.

I love that AGL SSG Goku. He was my first SSR and I still use him on a mono-AGL team. He's starting to fall out of favor a little bit, but he's never gotten a Dokkan so he's a good investment to keep for now with hopes he gets one someday. His super hits hard and he has decent stats for a UR.

MicH

YES!!

After grinding out story quests all day I finally got 50 stones and did a final multi on the Omega banner. After my recent unlucky streak I was finally rewarded: 2 Fusion Zamasu and PHY Omega!! FINALLY I can stop pulling for him and try to save a bit for Cooler.

The two Zamasu also means he now has all four paths open. Worth investing orbs on over zero path SSJ4 Gogeta?

Just said fuck it all and spent 350 stones.

Got 1 SSR.

Ready to uninstall the game.

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

This is me right now. Except I did 12 multi then around 100+ more in singles. Dupes. Dupes everywhere. Got about 4 new cards and they're all shit.

I decided to run the summon simulator to see how bad the rates are. 5000 stones to get a ssj4 Gogeta. Took 3500 to get an LR Trunks, which somehow came with a ssj4 Gogeta which isn't on the banner...

Seriously when did the rates get this bad?

Todd is a perfect name for Trunks, I like it. Super Saiyan Todd (Teen) will be mine!!

Fusion names would be great too. Super Saiyan 3 Toddrey, for Todd+Geoffrey Jr

MiTYH

Today was a good day!

Got my first Goku to LR, and treated myself to finally finishing Boss Rush 3. So that's 30 stones, and 50 more coming my way. He's already at rainbow star, and I've got a second copy at SA 10 (thank you OPTC Crossover Gokus). Now I just need... 777 medals... again...

Still, happy with today's events, was very productive. Actually failed BossRush 3 once (using Double SSJ4 team, damn you Rose and your supering when I wasn't paying attention). Did much better the second time, only used one senzu in total. Feels good to finally get that done

Voror

Today was a good day!

Got my first Goku to LR, and treated myself to finally finishing Boss Rush 3. So that's 30 stones, and 50 more coming my way. He's already at rainbow star, and I've got a second copy at SA 10 (thank you OPTC Crossover Gokus). Now I just need... 777 medals... again...

Still, happy with today's events, was very productive. Actually failed BossRush 3 once (using Double SSJ4 team, damn you Rose and your supering when I wasn't paying attention). Did much better the second time, only used one senzu in total. Feels good to finally get that done

Do you need TURs to do the Boss Rush or can you get by with regular maxed URs? I haven't touched it yet but more stones is always enticing.

MiTYH

Do you need TURs to do the Boss Rush or can you get by with regular maxed URs? I haven't touched it yet but more stones is always enticing.

TURs generally. The mission's aren't going anywhere, so wait for them. My whole team was Super STR TURs:

- SSJ4 Goku (leader/attacked)
- SSJ3 GT (ki battery)
- SSJ3 Vegeta (blocked)
- SSJ3 Goku (ki battery)
- Pikkon (Massive ki battery)
- Gogeta (Attacker)
- SSJ4 Goku Friend (Attacker)

In hindsight, could have swapped Goku for someone with more reliable links -- I hit a few times of SSJ4 Goku needing 4 orbs to super and not getting them. Otherwise, team was pretty solid. Keep Pikkon with one SSJ4 and GT Goku with the other.

MicH

Completing these story quests and getting all the dragon balls. Just did my 7th wish and got another team slot - awesome!

The good thing is that they're staggered so I can just keep doing quests, get dragon balls, make a wish and continue getting the dragon balls again from the next story quests. It's great.

Voror

I need to figure out which of these events are considered easiest. Completed Super Gogeta and next is SSJ3 Vegeta. After that I'm not sure if I should maybe try Super Vegito.

TURs generally. The mission's aren't going anywhere, so wait for them. My whole team was Super STR TURs:

- SSJ4 Goku (leader/attacked)
- SSJ3 GT (ki battery)
- SSJ3 Vegeta (blocked)
- SSJ3 Goku (ki battery)
- Pikkon (Massive ki battery)
- Gogeta (Attacker)
- SSJ4 Goku Friend (Attacker)

In hindsight, could have swapped Goku for someone with more reliable links -- I hit a few times of SSJ4 Goku needing 4 orbs to super and not getting them. Otherwise, team was pretty solid. Keep Pikkon with one SSJ4 and GT Goku with the other.

Ah gotcha. Wasn't sure if that was one of those limited things or not. Hmm I've got three of the cards out of this list. Missing the SSJ3 Gokus and Pikkon.

Completing these story quests and getting all the dragon balls. Just did my 7th wish and got another team slot - awesome!

The good thing is that they're staggered so I can just keep doing quests, get dragon balls, make a wish and continue getting the dragon balls again from the next story quests. It's great.

I've only done the one wish thus far. I should go back and try to get the others. I need to complete the higher difficulties for those earlier chapters anyway for stones. Been focusing on 10-15 because you get Elder and Supreme Kai medals as rewards.

Tamanon

Banned
I need to figure out which of these events are considered easiest. Completed Super Gogeta and next is SSJ3 Vegeta. After that I'm not sure if I should maybe try Super Vegito.

Ah gotcha. Wasn't sure if that was one of those limited things or not. Hmm I've got three of the cards out of this list. Missing the SSJ3 Gokus and Pikkon.

I've only done the one wish thus far. I should go back and try to get the others. I need to complete the higher difficulties for those earlier chapters anyway for stones. Been focusing on 10-15 because you get Elder and Supreme Kai medals as rewards.

Generally, the 20 Stam Dokkan events are easier than the 25 stam.

Can also go in the general order on https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/guides

Tamanon

Banned
Ah I'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you.

Oh wait is that order in terms of difficulty? I didn't realize that was the case. Well okay I may be able to manage those early events then.

It's order of release generally, and the difficulty is the same order for the most part, aside from a few outliers.

Voror

It's order of release generally, and the difficulty is the same order for the most part, aside from a few outliers.

I suppose SSJ4 Gogeta and others wouldn't be wise to try for next then. I'll need to get some of the strike units for the Broly one but I've got some units in a lot of the early ones who I can Dokkan or at least get the medals for so that's good to know.

chrono01

All of these pulls is making me want to do a multi or two. I still need SSJ4 Goku/Gogeta, as well as PHY Shenron (and more dupes of Rose/Vegito/etc. wouldn't be the worst thing in the world). That being said, I've sunk so many stones into this banner and received quite a few non-banner units, so...eh.

Top Bottom