• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming February 2017 | Providing escapism since 2008

Amazing

More details
The Nebula. A network of rivers, flowing from one moon to the next, carrying air and water between scattered clusters of civilisation. No one knows how the Nebula was formed. No one knows how it will end.

Aliya "El" Elasra and her unwilling robot assistant Six are going to find out. Somewhere in the ruins of the Nebula’s oldest worlds lies a truth that will change everything.

Sail rivers of starlight, translate lost languages, and investigate ancient ruins in an all-original graphic adventure from the creators of 80 Days.

- Totally unique art style, blending beautiful environments and hand-drawn art.
- Interact with a large cast of characters who remember everything you say.
- Journey through an open world where every action counts.
- Sail on the rivers of the Nebula - and into its depths.
- Learn and translate the ancient script of the Ancients.
- Be a thief, an explorer, a detective, a seeker, a saviour, a rogue...

killercow

I guess the Escapees.

February has been such a lackluster boring month for my iPad.

Oh? With Postknight, Hidden Folks, Glitchskier, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, The Frostrune, Slayaway Camp, Tavern Guardians, Turmoil, Dungeon Rusher, MUL.MASH.TAB.BA.GAL.GAL and more there's still way too many good games for my iPad, I just don't have the time for all of them.

Pachimari

I don't know, maybe I haven't been in the mood for any of those games. The only new game I bought was Hidden Folks as that's one I had been anticipating since the beta. But I am more into PC ports coming to iPad than variations on already known gameplay styles and templates. Oh, I also bought Slayaway Camp but meh, it's nothing I'll play for more than 5 minutes and then forget about it.

I think my best buy was probably NBA 2K17 on sale. I've enjoyed that one.

awp69

Dungeon Tails, Tavern Guardians, MUL.MASH, Djinn Caster, Dungeon Rushers, Slayaway Camp, Die by Died, Thirteen Souls, Digby Forever, Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Evergrow...

February was a fantastic month IMO. So many premium releases and most were out of the blue that I didn't even know about.

Top Bottom