• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New InFamous Second Son Screenshots

ironcreed

Banned
A killer shot.

9011692126_b35c9edbdc_b.jpg

Zaptruder

Banned
It really is too bad it isn't. Not just for us, but for Sony/SP as well. This could be the best and therefore biggest launch game for any console in over a decade. That would do worlds of good for everyone involved.

It's still one of the big reasons I'm getting a PS4 at launch.

The reasoning goes like this:

Are there enough good games coming out within 18 months of launch? (i.e. minimum time frame I suspect for a price drop). Ones that I'll definitely want to play when they're out?

Yes?

Then buy at launch, because I'll maximize the benefit of console ownership by having the PS4 for as long as possible before price drop occurs.

Ploid 3.0

As a person that has been playing games on PC, I'm very impressed. I really hope this gen bring up PC games as well. Infamous SS shall be mine some far away day. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm holding off playing Infamous 1 and 2 in favor of just starting with SS.

Zukuu

Banned
Looks awesome, but I really can't seem to like the protagonist... he has written "hipster wannabe douche" on his face in fucking arial black italic bold.

Ploid 3.0

Looks awesome, but I really can't seem to like the protagonist... he has written "hipster wannabe douche" on his face in fucking arial black italic bold.

It makes it all the better when his face is burned and he wears a mask 75% of the game, and with that burned face he is more humble and starts using his powers for revenge.

Schrade

Game looks really good.

I hate two things though:

1) He looks like he has a load of shit in his pants. Whyyyyyy?

2) Sucker Punch still has the character in a crouched down, uncomfortable looking stance that just looks awkward.

zoukka

The game looks kinda interesting. All this open world flooding makes it hard to decipher which games are legit, but SS at least looks more stylized than Watch Dogs for example which makes it automatically better looking.

Still another 6+ months of development to go, this thing is going to look amazing.

Especially since a lot of the polish comes from the final 2 months or so.

Goldenhen

Wow those screenshots are so damn clean.

Can't wait to play this game on FHD TV having pixel ratio 1:1 rather than upscale from 720p to FHD.

Oshimai

Really wish this was a launch day title, looks so good.

Me too!! Hopefully launch window doesn't mean too long.

But then again, I don't mind if Sucker Punch needs more time to perfect this game... but it looks so damn good already.

probably the best looking next gen title so far that will most likely look like this if not better by the time it comes out. if this was a launch title it would be a killer app i'd bet.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
This game is one of the main reasons I'm getting a PS4 near launch, I loved the previous two and have been easily some of my favourite super hero inspired games, and this looks to be awesome.

The best thing is that we are getting it early in the generation compared to getting the first a numer of years into the PS3 cycle, means we should get another 2 games out of the studio if they are still one team by the end of the generation.

Konosuke

How many games star a hipster douche? I can think of none. And he has super powers and likes to use them. That for me is enough to like the character. It's fresh.

Top Bottom