• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V [TRAILER #2] - Talk Thread

iyrRGbQ0oeVQO.gif

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Welp, now I'm super hyped. It looks to be everything good about San Andreas multiplied by 2, and with good graphics.

Music was awesome and perfect. I love '80s music. That FM Synthesis...

Salsa

yeah, I dont think it looks that great graphics-wise either

it only reminds me of how crappy it is that this is coming out this gen

People who think this looks visually amazing need to get out more.

Character wise, story wise and content wise it looks fucking awesome.
The visuals are nothing special and it is constrained by current gen. Some posts are like co'mon!

Probably the best GTA trailer theres been.

I think people are saying that it looks amazing for being on the current consoles.

When I saw your post, I was like, co'mon!

hope I can do this myself in some way though, looks very scripted there

Loads of the trailer was scripted, but usually GTA games just show things you could conceivably do in some form.

The scripted stuff just sows up the game with a story/characters I've never found it taking control of the gameplay away.

GreekWolf

God damn at the graphics! best looking open world game so far.

Game looks incredibly fun and the new lighting is really impressive, but I wouldn't say it's the best looking open world game. Not from this trailer, anyway. RDR (on 360, at least) looked amazing.

Derrick01

Banned
I don't understand this...at all.

I don't either.

Bland is some game that's all grey or brown, this was pretty colorful where it needed to be (obviously it seems like Trevor's out in some desert hick town) and the graphics were pretty strong considering what type of game it is.

The only thing that I thought looked weird was the dog.

I wonder if this is actual gameplay recorded, because it's not edited very well, as he drops into the car whilst they are going round the corner, yet as he dangles and goes away from the yaht, they've turned that corner. Meaning it's been recorded several different times to get the shot.

Salsa

Loads of the trailer was scripted, but usually GTA games just show things you could conceivably do in some form.

The scripted stuff just sows up the game with a story/characters I've never found it taking control of the gameplay away.

yeah, probably

certainly hope so

Game looks incredibly fun and the new lighting is really impressive, but I wouldn't say it's the best looking open world game. Not from this trailer, anyway. RDR (on 360, at least) looked amazing.

GTA5 looks like it has a lot more going on, much more geometry, more people, cars. RDR open lands

Salsa

and yeah, even though I still believe the graphics arent something to be super amazed about; I certainly wouldnt call it bland. Art direction looks fantastic, full of colors.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
I wonder if this is actual gameplay recorded, because it's not edited very well, as he drops into the car whilst they are going round the corner, yet as he dangles and goes away from the yaht, they've turned that corner. Meaning it's been recorded several different times to get the shot.

WHO THE F CARES!!????

Top Bottom