• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Man this game...wtf is up with the entire team except the two of us being newbies? We'd win if they held the points at least..

ZCq19BYh.jpg

I just tried out No land Beyond for the first time. I'm the only one in my team with a K/D above 0.6 (16/4). That aside I can't think of any reason to use this weapon except trying to humiliate your opponent.

LTWood12

Lol awesome man, I'll start a folder to collect all. Maybe we are even together on one grimoire card XD
Don't know if you saw my mental breakdown in the last OT, but I might make a short comeback for this. Hope to catch you in the weekend, might actually the first time we play together, right?

I can't say for sure, but I think you might be right.

Looks like I need to start grinding again. I haven't played with any of the grimiore guys in forever. I'd be lucky if I've completed the Rank 1 bubble.

Very Nice OT Drizz.

Lnkn52

What is the story behind the grimoire guys in the OT?

We wanted to recognize the members of the community. This group has been together for so long now, coming into year 1, the OT has become more about than just the game; it's about those that contribute that make this OT possible.

We will rotate the grimoire every OT. I wanted to add memorable quotes from the previous OT, but time wasn't there.

Ruthless' grimoire card unlocks after grabbing the Gorgon Chest 100 times.

You have to find my dead ghost to find out.

Spoiler:
It's repeated dialogue of me saying "I'm sorry guys. Maybe I shouldn't have tried this on Vita"

LOL @ these responses. There should be challenges for the next set.

Deku Tree

A tribute to the community members that have participated in the OT over the months.

It's just for funsies apparently, lnkn said something about community focus :)

Spoiler:
It's repeated dialogue of me saying "I'm sorry guys. Maybe I shouldn't have tried this on Vita"

We wanted to recognize the members of the community. This group has been together for so long now, coming into year 1, the OT has become more about than just the game; it's about those that contribute that make this OT possible.

We will rotate the grimoire every OT. I wanted to add memorable quotes from the previous OT, but time wasn't there.

Got it thanks! What is the significance of the "what's your grimoire score?" Quote?

Lnkn52

Ruthless' grimoire card unlocks after grabbing the Gorgon Chest 100 times.

Spoiler:

Got it thanks! What is the significance of the "what's your grimoire score?" Quote?

Just flavor text from Drizzay. We still not sure what to call it; since everything else has a title.

The quote idea is to just add a bit more of personality.

If possible show us what Variks and Vance are offering this week. Still 2 and a half hours of work to go...

Variks: Gauntlets: Chance to generate orbs when killing Fallen with melee, Increased reload speed with special weapons, Increased grenade throw distance
- Hunter: 106 Intellect
- Titan: 53 Discipline/53 Strength
- Warlock: 114 Discipline

The weapon is Shadow of Veils (bonus dmg to shanks, magazine refilled when super is cast)

I can't see what Vance is selling through Bungie.net though.

Unstable

LOL @ these responses. There should be challenges for the next set.
If you ever do one for me, one of the challenges has to be "somehow miss every single Fist of Panic for the rest of time".

Variks: Gauntlets: Chance to generate orbs when killing Fallen with melee, Increased reload speed with special weapons, Increased grenade throw distance
- Hunter: 106 Intellect
- Titan: 53 Discipline/53 Strength
- Warlock: 114 Discipline

The weapon is Shadow of Veils (bonus dmg to shanks, magazine refilled when super is cast)

I can't see what Vance is selling through Bungie.net though.
Vance's wares are not up until 1 EST.

Top Bottom