• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So weird that I had a dream that someone bought an SNES classic overnight.

Then I wake up to find out preorders went live in the states.

Why can't I use this power for good?

c-murph

I kinda want to play an official Star Fox 2 but I don't really want a SNES Mini... Hmmmm, hopefully it gets a Switch / 3DS release after these are sold out in a couple of months.

ItIsOkBro

void0-52.gif

Savitar

It would be nice to know for certain if it was going up today, or if this was another case of any time in the future but hey good luck. Didn't the NES Classic pretty much do that up here?

It would be nice to know for certain if it was going up today, or if this was another case of any time in the future but hey good luck. Didn't the NES Classic pretty much do that up here?

Nintendo Canada says available now for preorder. Amazon put up a product page but they haven't gone live yet.

F4r0_Atak

News for people who live in Quebec, apparently due to the law 101 (the one for French packaging and/or content) Nintendo won't be able to sell the Mini-Snes Classic here. As for the rest of Canada, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Kyolux

News for people who live in Quebec, apparently due to the law 101 (the one for French packaging and/or content) Nintendo won't be able to sell the Mini-Snes Classic here. As for the rest of Canada, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Source? That would mean avoid best buy I guess.

BY2K

Membero Americo

Why would this affect the SNES Classic but not the NES Classic?

Also, EBGames won't care, IIRC.

Would need a source on this. Nintendo products never have that problem.

You've read that instantly removed message on reddit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom